A consideration of the Biden bid for another term

The Biden Bid, or whoever the democrats end up nominating, can be summed up in 3 words: I ain't Trump. Biden's record as president won't matter, nothing he did or didn't do will matter, it will all come down to opposition and hatred of Trump. It worked in 2020 and I think it's gonna work in 2024. I won't vote for Biden or any other democrat, but I think Trump is going to lose.

The Biden Bid, or whoever the democrats end up nominating, can be summed up in 3 words: I ain't Trump. Biden's record as president won't matter, nothing he did or didn't do will matter, it will all come down to opposition and hatred of Trump. It worked in 2020 and I think it's gonna work in 2024. I won't vote for Biden or any other democrat, but I think Trump is going to lose.

Biden only won because of the "I ain't Trump" strategy. Good luck to the Democrats on pulling that off again.

Biden is now destined to lose because of the "I ain't Biden" vote.

Biden only won because of the "I ain't Trump" strategy. Good luck to the Democrats on pulling that off again.

Biden is now destined to lose because of the "I ain't Biden" vote.
Trump "I wuz robbed" and I was too incompetent to prove it, in court and to the American people. Please vote for me again so I don't have to go to prison.

She's an ambitious idiot. She will implement the progressive agenda that will take America into the future. Young people want climate change addressed. Pronto. The GOP is not a viable party for young people because of it's position on climate change and inequality
so are you ok putting this idiot in charge of things?....

Bring kimchi instead. I hear it’s popular in North Korea.

I hope she doesn't forget the worms and other intestinal parasites. North Koreans Democrats like the wormy look it gives them, it makes them look like all the other Third-worlders they admire so much.

LOL. You state that Biden seems to be running for re-election. And yet, somehow, someone will force him to quit?
Try to follow along. He is demented. He is told what to say, where to go and what to do, etc. He is told what his decisisons are.
Is that wishful thinking or are you just plain stupid?
I am observant. Too bad you can’t be.
My hunch is that you are retarded but I am going to wait for others to chime in and tell me what they really think.
Others say whatever they wish without regard to any pablum puke from you, you douche.

Biden will be the nominee. That is not in doubt.
It is actually very much in doubt
He will win.
Maybe. Maybe not.
If he is not up to the job then people behind the curtain like AOC and Jamie Raskin will assist him to look his most dignified and capable.
Neither AOC mor Raskin get any say.
They put Kamala out front,
Lol!
prepping her to take over for the next eight years.
That moron can’t even cobble a coherent sentence together and she hasn’t even suffered an aneurysm or a stroke yet.

Bring kimchi instead. I hear it’s popular in North Korea.
I'm just going down to Beauregard Street. I'm right on the Concho in deep red Texas and tamales or tacos is how we take our snack

Try to follow along. He is demented. He is told what to say, where to go and what to do, etc. He is told what his decisisons are.

I am observant. Too bad you can’t be.

Others say whatever they wish without regard to any pablum puke from you, you douche.
Remember that TV interview where Biden started to mess up so bad that his handlers quickly ended the interview and whisked him away? It was a risk letting the most powerful man in Earth try to think for himself.

Yes. A candidate who isn’t largely believed to be incompetent and mentally challenged due to senility, dementia or Alzheimer’s.
And one who oversaw low inflation, a strong economy, booming business, an healthy stock market, increasing wages, and more.

does a sitting POTUS dropping out of the race past the deadline to enter the race for POTUS negate said deadline to enter allowing people not already running to enter ?
Depends on which race. If the primary is over and that candidate has won the nomination, I understand that the other person so nominated (the Veep nominee) becomes the candidate. If the primaries aren’t over, but their filing deadline has passed, I don’t know the answer to your question.

Biden's in the race unless he suffers a health emergency.
I think that is one agreed upon scenario. But if his handlers calculate that he has slipped enough to make his re-election a longer shot, they might tell him that he has decided to drop out. That’s the prospect I foresee.

Forum List

Back