A Climate Hero.

The wars against the indians aside, no U.S. soldier who died since the American Revolution died for a valid reason. And if you don't KNOW that human caused global warming is a reality by now, you are delusional. You are mentally ill.
Your analysis of the validity of the reasons for fighting in wars is retarded. And I suspect that you are too. Why would the wars waged agains the Indians be excluded? :cuckoo:

And no. You’re wrong. There is a great deal of very valid debate about global warming. The heat may be rising but the causation is not necessarily manmade. To deny that is to display your own abject ignorance. You’re just an AGW JUNKY. You have no cred. You may also be mentally ill, but that’s a you problem.

I read about him on watts

Died for a lie...good riddance to a moron

It wasn't a lie. And what if you are wrong and the earth starts going downhill faster than you thought was possible. What are you going to say. "Oops! Sorry!" That will be cold comfort.

I am completely convinced that AGW is a reality but that doesn't mean I'm going to do what he did. What did he accomplish besides killing himself in a horrific fashion? It was just another pointless suicide.

People kill themselves all the time. As with what happened with the latest school shooter. Unfortunately, taking others with him. At least Wynn Bruce's cause was noble. So his suicide can't be viewed as pointless.

Ye
Yes, quite convinced.

He was mentally ill. Not a hero, though other mentally ill people will no doubt call him such.

Quite convince of what exactly. Just to set the record straight.

Noble? Why? He was lied to, and wasn't smart enough to figure out that he had been lied to.

There is tons of evidence that human caused global warming is a reality. If you believe otherwise, I can't say that you have been lied to. It is far more likely that you are lying to yourself.

Your analysis of the validity of the reasons for fighting in wars is retarded. And I suspect that you are too. Why would the wars waged agains the Indians be excluded? :cuckoo:

And no. You’re wrong. There is a great deal of very valid debate about global warming. The heat may be rising but the causation is not necessarily manmade. To deny that is to display your own abject ignorance. You’re just an AGW JUNKY. You have no cred. You may also be mentally ill, but that’s a you problem.

Retarded? Name a war. And why exclude the Indians? Because fighting against ignorant savages was a noble cause. I don't think any North American indian tribe even had a written language. If you disagree, what are you going to do if you catch cancer for example. Be a hypocrite and go to a regular doctor? Or not be a hypocrite and go to a traditional Indian healer.
Next, the only debate against the reality of human caused global warming is funded by energy companies and the like. It is like the funding plastics companies put into encouraging recycling. It's a farce put into place so plastics companies can keep producing plastics. So if you deny human caused global warming, you are either stupid or evil. How do you like themmaples.

Man is not changing the climate.
Taxes and regulations can't control the climate.

Believe what you want. I doubt if I would be allowed to change your mind. Because who causes pollution? Private entities. Who owns this forum? Another private entity. Get the picture?

Noble? Why? He was lied to, and wasn't smart enough to figure out that he had been lied to.

Who lied to him? Because it has to be thousands upon thousands of independent individuals spread across the globe and over the last 60 years.

That's a pretty big conspiracy.

I guess Qanon-types like your conspiracy theories, eh?

It wasn't a lie. And what if you are wrong and the earth starts going downhill faster than you thought was possible. What are you going to say. "Oops! Sorry!" That will be cold comfort.

Clearly you have never read a history book. The planet has been much warmer for most of its existence. There have been two times when the planet was much warmer when mankind was able to write histories that we can actually read. The Roman Warming period, and the Medieval Warming Period.

Both times society and culture flourished.

Why do you hate science, and ignore history?

Retarded? Name a war. And why exclude the Indians? Because fighting against ignorant savages was a noble cause. I don't think any North American indian tribe even had a written language. If you disagree, what are you going to do if you catch cancer for example. Be a hypocrite and go to a regular doctor? Or not be a hypocrite and go to a traditional Indian healer.
Next, the only debate against the reality of human caused global warming is funded by energy companies and the like. It is like the funding plastics companies put into encouraging recycling. It's a farce put into place so plastics companies can keep producing plastics. So if you deny human caused global warming, you are either stupid or evil. How do you like themmaples.
You’re an idiot.

Who lied to him? Because it has to be thousands upon thousands of independent individuals spread across the globe and over the last 60 years.

That's a pretty big conspiracy.

I guess Qanon-types like your conspiracy theories, eh?

The climate change fraudsters did.

That's who.

There is tons of evidence that human caused global warming is a reality. If you believe otherwise, I can't say that you have been lied to. It is far more likely that you are lying to yourself.

No, there isn't. What there is are lots of opinion pieces, and tons of crappy computer models. Computer models are NOT evidence.

That mankind has no effect on climate. It is simply beyond our ability, no matter how much the anti science religious cult people would like you to believe.

It's cool that you think YOUR WORD is sufficient.

Why don't you try citing a scientific article once in a while. Ask a friend who can read them to provide you with some.

It's cool that you think YOUR WORD is sufficient.

Why don't you try citing a scientific article once in a while. Ask a friend who can read them to provide you with some.

Why bother. Cult members, such as yourself, ignore real science for your religious dogma everytime.

:rofl:

Think she's abu?

She's one of the many legions of socks. Of that there is no doubt.

You have to love an argument that is so good, so popular, that you have to create fake people to support you.

Forum List

Back