A CIA 9/11 Cover-Up?

This should be in conspiracy.

But, since it's here, I believe it. The CIA is dirty business, and I don't mean that to demean them. A larger scale, but very similar to police undercover drug officers. Sometimes in dirty business you gotta deal with the devil. If these radical Muslims were that connected, I bet the CIA did recruit them to become informants. And probably failed because the 2 were planning a massive attack, and were so fanatical about their Islamic beliefs that nothing would stop them.

And I believe the gov't knew an attack was coming, something big. But pinpointing that, as to who, what, where, when, etc, I'm sure is very very tough.

This should be in conspiracy.

But, since it's here, I believe it. The CIA is dirty business, and I don't mean that to demean them. A larger scale, but very similar to police undercover drug officers. Sometimes in dirty business you gotta deal with the devil. If these radical Muslims were that connected, I bet the CIA did recruit them to become informants. And probably failed because the 2 were planning a massive attack, and were so fanatical about their Islamic beliefs that nothing would stop them.

And I believe the gov't knew an attack was coming, something big. But pinpointing that, as to who, what, where, when, etc, I'm sure is very very tough.

the CIA uses the same methods the third reich did.they are the reason the world is in such a mess.The start all these fake and phony wars,smuggle drugs into the states and arm BOTH sides,they did that in the vietnam war.Also in their covert wars they run,they hire assassination teams to take out world leaders and kill off the shooters who pulled the trigger.Harry Truman even later said when he got out of office that he created a monster and it was his worst mistake he ever made as president.

I never would have agreed to the formulation of the CIA back
in '47, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo.
---Harry S Truman (1961)

Last edited:
tinfoiljn0.gif

excellent rebutall to the facts by DUNCEMAN.typical reply from a bush dupe when cornered.:clap2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back