A Brutal Dictator Died Today

who is the new leader if you know his name . Likely that he will be as bad a 'mugabe' eh .

I lived in Zimbabwe when it was still called Rhodesia. When black government was a foregone conclusion Mugabe was considered a fair-minded man. So don't celebrate yet ... it remains to be seen what sort of person the new leader will become.
"what sort of person the new leader will become." do you talk about man with nick name crocodile ? i think no one can save this country, M. f&cked it very badly , its dying

'zimbab' is just another example . As far as ran into the ground , I think its similar in the once civilized 'sud africa' Toro .

I lived in Zimbabwe when it was still called Rhodesia. When black government was a foregone conclusion Mugabe was considered a fair-minded man. So don't celebrate yet ... it remains to be seen what sort of person the new leader will become.
"what sort of person the new leader will become." do you talk about man with nick name crocodile ? i think no one can save this country, M. f&cked it very badly , its dying
If it can be saved it will take several civil wars probably starting with the Shona - Ndebele.

Forum List

Back