a Boot in your Face..

Cuts right to the heart of the matter in the first paragraph...

Since Elon Musk pounced on Twitter, are you not amazed to see just how dedicated to the suppression of speech the Left is? Censorship is the Left’s very spark-of-life. Everything they stand for is so false and lawless that truth magnetically repels them. Now, this may surprise you, but truth and reality are joined at the hip, so when you work hard to suppress one, you are also stomping the face of the other. “Disinformation” just means anything that the Left doesn’t want you to say out loud.

Cuts right to the heart of the matter in the first paragraph...

Since Elon Musk pounced on Twitter, are you not amazed to see just how dedicated to the suppression of speech the Left is? Censorship is the Left’s very spark-of-life. Everything they stand for is so false and lawless that truth magnetically repels them. Now, this may surprise you, but truth and reality are joined at the hip, so when you work hard to suppress one, you are also stomping the face of the other. “Disinformation” just means anything that the Left doesn’t want you to say out loud.
The Picture He Paints with his words is Very Accurate and Very UGLY

You ever actually READ The Long Emergency?

:20:

Talk about disinformation.

I used to believe Pinochet was a bad guy until I saw what American Marxists are doing right now and what they have planned for us

yet, disinformation abounds in the world.
Especially when you have Big Brother EmperorShitzHizPantz and his Ministry of Truth running things.

Joe Biden's 2024 Campaign Slogan Leaked:
1651671733563.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Truth and Freedom are making a come back.
2. The further we get away from Obama and his maniacal ways he wants to destroy America.
3. The only President so far being worthy of a prison ceil, as of this date.
4. Seeing we don't put vegetables in Prison, I think Biden is safe.
5. Trying to wiggle in a Truth Ministry, might get him thrown headlong into a ceil.
6. I can't believe the BS these people will try???
7. Anyway the right to life of the unborn's making a comeback, very nicely I might add, let Freedom Ring.
8. Two huge developments on the horizon, Musk taking over Twitter, and the Supreme Court finally growing a brain and striking down baby killings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Truth and Freedom are making a come back.
2. The further we get away from Obama and his maniacal ways he wants to destroy America.
3. The only President so far being worthy of a prison ceil, as of this date.
4. Seeing we don't put vegetables in Prison, I think Biden is safe.
5. Trying to wiggle in a Truth Ministry, might get him thrown headlong into a ceil.
6. I can't believe the BS these people will try???
7. Anyway the right to life of the unborn's making a comeback, very nicely I might add, let Freedom Ring.
8. Two huge developments on the horizon, Musk taking over Twitter, and the Supreme Court finally growing a brain and striking down baby killings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There IS some Reason for some Hope..
I Agree.. Just Hope it's going to be ENOUGH!

Forum List

Back