A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
That is why they need to vetted these immigrants very carefully. In their countries. That it is normal to shoot and kill a thief for stealing an apple..

There should be a punishment for petty theft. If you object to the death penalty then cut off a hand. Or at least cane them. Singapore has no theft problem. It never becomes a problem The thief gets caned or whipped. They don't do it again.

One of the new problems you are finding in democrat controlled cities, is they have changed the amount of money needed to get a felony conviction for theft.....they moved it up to 900 dollars, I think, making almost all shoplifting a misdemeanor......which has increased shop lifting dramaticallly......

Spike In Shoplifting Blamed On California Prop 47's Reduced Penalties

Perry Lutz says his struggle to survive as a small businessman became a lot harder after California voters reduced theft penalties 1 1/2 years ago.

About a half-dozen times this year, shoplifters have stolen expensive drones or another of the remote-controlled toys he sells in HobbyTown USA, a small shop in Rocklin, northeast of Sacramento. “It’s just pretty much open season,” Lutz said. “They’ll pick the $800 unit and just grab it and run out the door.”

Anything below $950 keeps the crime a misdemeanor — and likely means the thieves face no pursuit and no punishment, say retailers and law enforcement officials. Large retailers including Safeway, Target, Rite Aid and CVS pharmacies say shoplifting increased at least 15 percent, and in some cases, doubled since voters approved Proposition 47 and ended the possibility of charging shoplifting as a felony with the potential for a prison sentence.

Shoplifting reports to the Los Angeles Police Department jumped by a quarter in the first year, according to statistics the department compiled for The Associated Press. The ballot measure also lowered penalties for forgery, fraud, petty theft and drug possession.

Public Policy Institute of California researcher Magnus Lofstrom noted a troubling increase in property crime in California’s largest cities in the first half-year after Proposition 47 took effect. Preliminary FBI crime reports show a 12 percent jump in larceny-theft, which includes shoplifting, but he said it is too early to determine what, if any, increase is due to the ballot measure.

This is how the left will reduce crime.

Make the limit for a misdemeanor $10,000!!!

THWY WIPED OUT CRIME!!!!

Spike In Shoplifting Blamed On California Prop 47's Reduced Penalties

ROCKLIN (CBS/AP) — Perry Lutz says his struggle to survive as a small businessman became a lot harder after California voters reduced theft penalties 1 1/2 years ago.

About a half-dozen times this year, shoplifters have stolen expensive drones or another of the remote-controlled toys he sells in HobbyTown USA, a small shop in Rocklin, northeast of Sacramento. “It’s just pretty much open season,” Lutz said. “They’ll pick the $800 unit and just grab it and run out the door.”

Anything below $950 keeps the crime a misdemeanor — and likely means the thieves face no epursuit and no punishment, say retailers and law enforcement officials. Large retailers including Safeway, Target, Rite Aid and CVS pharmacies say shoplifting increased at least 15 percent, and in some cases, doubled since voters approved Proposition 47 and ended the possibility of charging shoplifting as a felony with the potential for a prison sentence.

Ooops. Sorry 2aguy i reposted what you already posted.

Last edited:
When Republicans award needy billionaires trillions in tax cuts, they are stealing from America. That kind of stealing is OK.

The worst part was he left him to bleed to death after he shot him three times

When Republicans award needy billionaires trillions in tax cuts, they are stealing from America. That kind of stealing is OK.
Lol
There’s nothing in moral about redistribution, in fact it’s evil

I feel sorry for the clerk, and hope that he gets released on good behavior, much sooner than the sentence, but he too should be punished for his wrong doing, as well.
Killing someone for shoplifting is murder
Moral of the story...
Don’t steal, it does no one any good. Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

I feel sorry for the clerk, and hope that he gets released on good behavior, much sooner than the sentence, but he too should be punished for his wrong doing, as well.
Why do you feel sorry for him, Care4all?

I find it both hilarious and disturbing the Republicans would attempt to say they are teaching America morals.

EAGCnSEXsAUnCYl

fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder in polarizing San Francisco case
Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online

What relevancy does this have to the topic at hand?

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
After he shot him, he never called the police, leaving the guy he shot, to slowly die from bleeding to death.

If he had called the cops and an ambulance, there likely could be a different ending to this story
If the kid never stole the 2 dollar can of beer, because he was a minor and his "parents" told him it would be wrong to do, then the kid would be alive today. But thanks to immorality being FORCED upon US every fucking day, by your liberal elites, this thug, thought it would be okay. Shame you idiots are to blind to see what your culture is doing.

View attachment 274884
In a dream world, utopia, that would be true.

Did the clerk follow company gun policy?

Did the company policy require the clerk to shoot the unarmed shop lifter and chase him with the company gun, and shoot at the suspect in the middle of a public street, when his own life or anyone else's not in danger?

Did the company policy require him to call the police after a shooting incident?

Did it require the employee to call an ambulance after shooting a person, or just go back to work, pretending nothing happened while the person shot, left to die?

Look, the clerk could have been in shock, and perhaps just wanted to forget he just shot a young man for a beer... I don't know? But the defence team likely used that excuse, but the jury, did not buy it...

Over punishment for a crime, is an injustice and possible crime itself... in this case, being judge, jury, and executioner, for an unarmed man and a beer, was a crime.
Well, my dear, this world is far from being perfect especially with Marxism constantly being indoctrinated in our young, where they are "entitle" to whatever FREE stuff they want, without any repercussions. This is your sorry ass world, that we on the right are trying to fix, but you constantly badger US as being the bad guys. When the last liberal is removed from this world, there will be no more poverty and misery because everyone will have their own pursuit of happiness, which a liberal can never find.

Your entire argument throughout this thread is riddled with logical fallacies

Don't understand why more stores don't have electronic locks. Clerk sees thief heading for door, boom door is locked.

The worst part was he left him to bleed to death after he shot him three times

"Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported."

He was not sure he hit him. Perp was running off. Not found for days. You are an Antifa agitator. Spreading rumor as fact. Why not charge the customers for not running after to render aid? Similar.

Another reason we need to ban guns

Self protection, my ass

I would not have shot someone over stealing a beer, but I would have been compelled to beat the hell out of him.

Forum List

Back