A black man

02E7CC33-347B-46D7-A207-EA830C8E7F01.jpeg

View attachment 340000
This was prior to the Southern Strategy modern day repubs have admitted to.

View attachment 340000
This was prior to the Southern Strategy modern day repubs have admitted to.
Is there where Nixon threatened democrat run unions to hire blacks or face prosecution.. good strategy

I think (repeat: think) that most Americans have had it up to their keisters with all this talk about ethnic unpleasantness.

Based on everyone's experiences (or lack thereof), each person has his/her own feelings about this topic, and no one is going to change his/her opinion.

Throughout American history, this topic has been the elephant in the American room. Most Americans wisely still do their best to ignore the elephant.

Will pray tonight before bed.
Will support Trump in the upcoming election.
Will defend your teenage daughter from a violent attack.

A white man will beat his wife before bed tonight.
A white man will support Biden in the upcoming election.
A white man will rape your daughter.

Get it you stupid fucks?

I am not defined by the color of my skin except by the shallow thinkers among us.
I am not in a cult. I listen to r&b and country.
I know black & white dirt bags.
I know black and white saints.

It's one thing to talk about cultural problems in the hopes of effecting change or discussion. It's unacceptable to do so simply to berate a culture you don't belong to.

I hope your racism dies with you. This thread is SPECIFICALLY targeted at the back man throws daughter off cliff op, asslips and the people like you two.

YOU ALL are as bad as any leader of the kkk or the black race pimps that divide our nation.

K, bring the hate....I'm ready
Shut up. You're a racist in the worst way. You bring up culture, that's modern racism. We live in America there is only one culture here. Every racial group in this country is striving for the same thing. That is our culture. To state that white have given themselves advantages while denying others is the truth. Providing examples of that is the truth. Conclusions based on truth are not comparable to the KKK. Anger created by racism is not the same as racism. End the gaslighting and face reality. That's how hate is stopped.
There are many cultures in the US. For you to say otherwise only shows how stupid you are.

Black culture is awful and it needs to be fixed. You will get no sympathy from anyone until you get your shit together and stop behaving like fucking savages. Your skin color isnt the issue, its your god awful inferior culture.

Seeing as this was posted at 9:15pm last night, I'm pretty sure Gramps was well into his drunken stupor stage. He gets remorseful about his racism when he is drunk. He would have made a credible slave owner.
Put down the crack pipe. You arent making any sense.

Forum List

Back