What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Black man adopts an abandoned 13 year old White boy.

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Helping a group of people that wouldn't piss on you if you was fire. Yeah that makes sense

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Helping a group of people that wouldn't piss on you if you was fire. Yeah that makes sense
Obviously the Dad ain't black enough!!! You are one sickening piece of scum!!!

Greg

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tell that to Asclepias. He is black and adopted a white daughter. Let's see what he thinks of your disgusting comment.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obviously the Dad ain't black enough!!! You are one sickening piece of scum!!!

Greg
The amount of racist crap you guys post and you're saying this?

Ha!

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tell that to Asclepias. He is black and adopted a white daughter. Let's see what he thinks of your disgusting comment.
And how many equally and more disgusting comments have you guys made about blacks?

You guys really need to STFU.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And how many equally and more disgusting comments have you guys made about blacks?

You're an idiot!!

Greg

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Don't be so hard on teenagers ... yes, as a group, they are horrendous. But, there are occasional good ones.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thuggery is always discussed here. And there is a lot of that going on. Stop being a thug and maybe there won't be anything to talk about. AND if you would STFU yourself about your woes about whites, there would not be much discussion either. You lay the foundation every time you post. Stop whining. It should embarrass you.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The amount of racist crap you guys post and you're saying this?

Ha!
This is a forum. Not real life. We respond to each other at times that ratchets up. To get people out of a bad situation, the government has many programs. The downside is those programs can be used in a corrupted way.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another great story about what is possible.

My nephew's father abandoned him when he was a baby.
His father was from Somalia.
His mother died from complications caused by Leukemia when he was 16.
I became his legal guardian.
I would have adopted him but his father was still alive somewhere in the US.....so I wanted him to keep his name.
Ali Muhammad Elmi.
He might be related to Ilhan Omar.
They're from the same clan and his father was from Mogadishu.
Course....she has more white in her because my nephew is about as black as you can get.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thuggery is always discussed here. And there is a lot of that going on. Stop being a thug and maybe there won't be anything to talk about. AND if you would STFU yourself about your woes about whites, there would not be much discussion either. You lay the foundation every time you post. Stop whining. It should embarrass you.
Whites happen to be the worst thugs there are. You don't discuss that. So stop being an ignorant racist bitch. I don't have any woes about whites, I speak the truth to your continuing racism. The only people whining here are you whites. You whine about racism that doesn't happen to you. You cry about not getting jobs that you keep getting. You cry about losing a country that wasn't yours to start with, but even considering that, you're not losing a country. You whine about not getting admitted into colleges even though every college but HBCU's are majority white. You cry about media bias when you only watch and read media telling you what you want to hear. You whine about a government that has given whites every preference on earth. And for the past year you scrubs have been blowing snot bubbles about an election you imagine was stolen that actually wasn't.

1638013423866.png

So take your own advice Jane Curtain, stop whining.

Last edited:

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The bloke who adopted the kid is AFRICAN; from BRITISH EAST AFRICA; Uganda today. His experience is a world away from YOU!! I understand there is something between Africans and African-Americans that doesn't gel. As a member of the Commonwealth I probably have more in common with him that you do!! lmao

God Save the Queen!!!

Greg

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whites happen to be the worst thugs there are. You don't discuss that. So stop being an ignorant racist bitch. I don't have any woes about whites, I speak the truth to your continuing racism. The only people whining here are you whites. You whine about racism that doesn't happen to you. You cry about not getting jobs that you keep getting. You cry about losing a country that wasn't yours to start with, but even considering that, you're not losing a country. You whine about not getting admitted into colleges even though every college but HBCU's are majority white. You cry about media bias when you only watch and read media telling you what you want to hear. You whine about a government that has given whites every preference on earth. And for the past year you scrubs have been blowing snot bubbles about an election you imagine was stolen that actually wasn't.

View attachment 568924

:boohoo:
You can't even troll without the gnashing of teeth and wails of woe.

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 568924

One of the colleges I went to in San Diego back in the 80s was Southwest College in Chula Vista.
One day I noticed that everyone around me was speaking Spanish.
So I took Spanish.
I didn't whine, bitch, or complain.
I adapted to my environment instead of bawling about racism ever fucking second like you do.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List