A Black man adopts an abandoned 13 year old White boy.

Helping a group of people that wouldn't piss on you if you was fire. Yeah that makes sense

And how many equally and more disgusting comments have you guys made about blacks?

You guys really need to STFU.
Thuggery is always discussed here. And there is a lot of that going on. Stop being a thug and maybe there won't be anything to talk about. AND if you would STFU yourself about your woes about whites, there would not be much discussion either. You lay the foundation every time you post. Stop whining. It should embarrass you.

The amount of racist crap you guys post and you're saying this?

Ha!
This is a forum. Not real life. We respond to each other at times that ratchets up. To get people out of a bad situation, the government has many programs. The downside is those programs can be used in a corrupted way.

Another great story about what is possible.

My nephew's father abandoned him when he was a baby.
His father was from Somalia.
His mother died from complications caused by Leukemia when he was 16.
I became his legal guardian.
I would have adopted him but his father was still alive somewhere in the US.....so I wanted him to keep his name.
Ali Muhammad Elmi.
He might be related to Ilhan Omar.
They're from the same clan and his father was from Mogadishu.
Course....she has more white in her because my nephew is about as black as you can get.

Thuggery is always discussed here. And there is a lot of that going on. Stop being a thug and maybe there won't be anything to talk about. AND if you would STFU yourself about your woes about whites, there would not be much discussion either. You lay the foundation every time you post. Stop whining. It should embarrass you.
Whites happen to be the worst thugs there are. You don't discuss that. So stop being an ignorant racist bitch. I don't have any woes about whites, I speak the truth to your continuing racism. The only people whining here are you whites. You whine about racism that doesn't happen to you. You cry about not getting jobs that you keep getting. You cry about losing a country that wasn't yours to start with, but even considering that, you're not losing a country. You whine about not getting admitted into colleges even though every college but HBCU's are majority white. You cry about media bias when you only watch and read media telling you what you want to hear. You whine about a government that has given whites every preference on earth. And for the past year you scrubs have been blowing snot bubbles about an election you imagine was stolen that actually wasn't.

1638013423866.png

So take your own advice Jane Curtain, stop whining.

Last edited:
And how many equally and more disgusting comments have you guys made about blacks?

You guys really need to STFU.
The bloke who adopted the kid is AFRICAN; from BRITISH EAST AFRICA; Uganda today. His experience is a world away from YOU!! I understand there is something between Africans and African-Americans that doesn't gel. As a member of the Commonwealth I probably have more in common with him that you do!! lmao

God Save the Queen!!!

Greg

Whites happen to be the worst thugs there are. You don't discuss that. So stop being an ignorant racist bitch. I don't have any woes about whites, I speak the truth to your continuing racism. The only people whining here are you whites. You whine about racism that doesn't happen to you. You cry about not getting jobs that you keep getting. You cry about losing a country that wasn't yours to start with, but even considering that, you're not losing a country. You whine about not getting admitted into colleges even though every college but HBCU's are majority white. You cry about media bias when you only watch and read media telling you what you want to hear. You whine about a government that has given whites every preference on earth. And for the past year you scrubs have been blowing snot bubbles about an election you imagine was stolen that actually wasn't.

View attachment 568924

:boohoo:
You can't even troll without the gnashing of teeth and wails of woe.

View attachment 568924

One of the colleges I went to in San Diego back in the 80s was Southwest College in Chula Vista.
One day I noticed that everyone around me was speaking Spanish.
So I took Spanish.
I didn't whine, bitch, or complain.
I adapted to my environment instead of bawling about racism ever fucking second like you do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back