A big bang theory

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
The whole universe was in a hot dense state. What could have caused this? only one thing, the area of the universe we can see was either occupied by a very strong gravity field of something enormous that moved, or perhaps the background temperature of space was a lot hotter because our universe was in a much denser gravity field outside, and then the density or region of space our universe is in became a lot cooler. This seems unlikely though because the outside universe would be dense and cold to an extreme that is in ratio with a black holes core and absolute zero. Still though any change in the density or temperature of that outside universe would probably have an effect on our own.

The whole universe was in a hot dense state. What could have caused this? only one thing, the area of the universe we can see was either occupied by a very strong gravity field of something enormous that moved, or perhaps the background temperature of space was a lot hotter because our universe was in a much denser gravity field outside, and then the density or region of space our universe is in became a lot cooler. This seems unlikely though because the outside universe would be dense and cold to an extreme that is in ratio with a black holes core and absolute zero. Still though any change in the density or temperature of that outside universe would probably have an effect on our own.
Anyone who doesn't believe in the Big Bang is a crackpot, Alan Guth. I'm a crackpot.

God has no limits. From emptiness He created Laws (physics-Thermodynamics)
Big Bang indeed
Maybe. But you haven't answered any questions. You have just replaced one mystery with another. The questions of how our physical laws supported an early, dense state for even a fraction of a second and then caused rapid inflation still stand.

Our physical laws", they aren't ours, we didn't make them.
God made them.
Not a useful point. I could call them the garbage man's laws, and this semantic trifling affects nothing.

If your only point here is to insist "God did it", you aren't adding anything useful and, in fact, are posting in the wrong section of the board.

Maybe. But you haven't answered any questions. You have just replaced one mystery with another. The questions of how our physical laws supported an early, dense state for even a fraction of a second and then caused rapid inflation still stand.
Did they? Or was it a spontaneous creation event followed by paired production mutual annihilation that led to the universe expanding?

The Universe is Everything, if you consider a piece, then along with this you can consider a piece of shit as a source, it makes no difference. There is no universe here.
I don't understand what you are saying do you mean slang for everyone just like the great cornaiolious said ' take not from the universe before everywhere at once be like an apple,....buttocks' -CNN wheres the f****** reference for your post oh I guess you have it there soooo sorrrry!!!!

Accordingly nobody and nothing exists. ??
I mean there is no "Universe" in this definition. It turns out that there was the Universe, there was a piece in this Universe, from this piece the Universe arose.

Did they? Or was it a spontaneous creation event followed by paired production mutual annihilation that led to the universe expanding?
A different topic, somewhat. Even if a spontaneous creation event occurred, the dense state does seem to have existed for at least a fraction of a second.

Maybe there was a spontaneous creation event. And maybe rainbow unicorns were playing poker, and one of them lost a bet and had to be a sky daddy to an entire universe else for 20 billion years or so. Per the bet, he farted out the universe.

Could be true.

A different topic, somewhat. Even if a spontaneous creation event occurred, the dense state does seem to have existed for at least a fraction of a second.

Maybe there was a spontaneous creation event. And maybe rainbow unicorns were playing poker, and one of them lost a bet and had to be a sky daddy to an entire universe else for 20 billion years or so. Per the bet, he farted out the universe.

Could be true.
I believe it appears that way because for the first 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds the physics is unknown.

I'm sure you believe both of those scenarios are equally likely. :rolleyes:

I believe it appears that way because for the first 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds the physics is unknown.

I'm sure you believe both of those scenarios are equally likely. :rolleyes:
No reason to think otherwise. Too bad there's no way to tell, eh?

Last edited:
Which one?

Vishnu, Baby!

Lord-Vishnu-Hindu-Gods-and-Deities.jpg

Forum List

Back