A bad teen in an unconventional way

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
When I was a teenager I was actually horrible.

Here's what makes me unconventional and not typical as a thug.

Bad people don't just do things to other people's detriment.

They're stupid too, and they harm themselves with drugs, alcohol, tobacco, you name it..
And they don't have the discipline or care to build themselves, so that they actually can't fight so well..
They're bad people, not tough guys.

I was spiced to the tune of a different flavor...

I basically liked to hurt people and let people know that I don't care and I would win over authority.

And while I did things way underage, I knew that the drugs would break me down..

So I would spend my school days in swimming pools and on bikes and ellipticals and rowing machines and weight benches pumping iron..
I took weight gainer, creatine, Whey, Soy and Pea Protein powder, multivitamin packs.

I jumped rope for hours everyday inside a eucalyptus steam bath saunas and then swim in hot spas..

And then lift weights inside a sauna.

I would eat a London broil steak, a whole tuna steak, a whole salmon steak..
A bowl of spaghetti with Italian sausage...
loaded mashed potatoes, a whole bowl of hummus, a fresh fruit salad and a bowl of black beans mixed with Spinach, Turnip greens, Mustard Greens..
And 3 loaded peanut butter and jelly sandwiches..

I never smoked, never drank, never did drugs, except for a shot of anabolic steroids on occasion.

I could be a worse thug without the drugs breaking me and making me unable to hurt people with my fists so that I could do whatever I want.

Like beat people up.
Defy authority.
Not go to school.
Beat up interventionists
Have sex with adult women.
Etc..

That's what my teen years was like.

Basically I tasted alcohol, liked it, and then was stupid enough to move out of state, so my friends who are older than me could buy me some ciders. I listen to heavy metal with violent lyrics, I walk with a purpose and sometimes it scares people if I'm just walking around their block wearing a 666 goat t-shirt, but I'm really the nicest kid anyone has ever met.

Sex with older women would be fucking awesome, got any tips?

lol

• Banned
Basically I tasted alcohol, liked it, and then was stupid enough to move out of state, so my friends who are older than me could buy me some ciders. I listen to heavy metal with violent lyrics, I walk with a purpose and sometimes it scares people if I'm just walking around their block wearing a 666 goat t-shirt, but I'm really the nicest kid anyone has ever met.

Sex with older women would be fucking awesome, got any tips?

lol
Go to places where you know that people who don't give a shit and are not very intelligent are..
Which can be dangerous.

Have no opinions, go with the flow, let them decide how things are..
Dance to the tune of their drum, shut up and listen to them..
Do what they want.. Unless it is self harm..
Have a hot, sexy body and dress well..

Ask them if they want to dance, and be good at it..
Then Talk about sex.

The harm that comes with this successful way, is that it mentally and emotionally breaks you because you lose your identity and doesn't exercise the brain.
:)

Last edited:
Go to places where you know that people who don't give a shit and are not very intelligent are..
Which can be dangerous.

Have no opinions, go with the flow, let them decide how things are..
Dance to the tune of their drum, shut up and listen to them..
Do what they want.. Unless it is self harm..
Have a hot, sexy body and dress well..

Ask them if they want to dance, and be good at it..
Then Talk about sex.

The harm that comes this successful way, is that it mentally and emotionally breaks you because you lose your identity and doesn't exercise the brain.

I work out, am very confident, intelligent (some members on this board may say otherwise) and am usually the calm, cool head in any group I'm in, but...

I have a crippling fear of interacting with girls I like.

I have zero problems with chatting it up with any gal, but when it comes to girls of my type, I just can't do it. I didn't even know I had a type until a friend said every gal I had a crush on looked exactly the same. Tall, dark brown hair, big brown eyes, a young looking face, correctly proportioned if you catch my drift, smart and hard working.

I walked into the same store for two years, every day with weak knees because a girl like that worked at the counter. Every day I bought the same thing. I knew her, she knew me. I could barely function around her. Any other chick would have been fine, but her I was lovesick with. Then I moved out of state and found a girl who looks exactly like her and has the same mannerisms. Now I go to that restaurant every Sunday, stuck in the same rut.

• Banned
I will also tell you that this is why I work at home depot today instead living my best life today at 36.
And it's on my records which is why I'm having to prove to a psychiatrist that I'm not this way anymore, in order to get a work visa.

Customs actually played the discovery Channel song and slammed the radio down in front of me.

They're stupid too, and they harm themselves with drugs, alcohol, tobacco, you name it..
And they don't have the discipline or care to build themselves, so that they actually can't fight so well..

I basically liked to hurt people and let people know that I don't care and I would win over authority.

And while I did things way underage, I knew that the drugs would break me down..

So I would spend my school days in swimming pools and on bikes and ellipticals and rowing machines and weight benches pumping iron..
I took weight gainer, creatine, Whey, Soy and Pea Protein powder, multivitamin packs.

I jumped rope for hours everyday inside a eucalyptus steam bath saunas and then swim in hot spas..

loaded mashed potatoes, a whole bowl of hummus, a fresh fruit salad and a bowl of black beans mixed with Spinach, Turnip greens, Mustard Greens..

I never smoked, never drank, never did drugs, except for a shot of anabolic steroids on occasion.

I could be a worse thug without the drugs breaking me and making me unable to hurt people with my fists so that I could do whatever I want.

Like beat people up.
Defy authority.
Not go to school.
Beat up interventionists
Etc..

400x400_1469719768618-thats-nice-dear-meme-jpeg.jpg

Like beat people up.
Defy authority.
Not go to school.
Beat up interventionists
Etc..

Thank god I never had kids !!
If I had a son like you then I would kick your azz

No way I am losing to a 18 yr old
You would get knocked the fuck out by this 14 year old back when I was 14.
Lose and lose royally is exactly what you'll do.
I whooped grown men back then..

When I was 18 I'd kill you.

I'm not losing to a dad who thinks he's the boss.

I would shin kick your balls to the back of your head
I would wrestle you to the ground, get ontop of you and bust up your face..
Two broken eye sockets, knocked out teeth, a broken nose, a broken jaw..
And broken ribs when I kick the shit out of ya.

And busted ear drums too, that's how I'd get you down if I had to..
Slap ya in your ear, never fails.

I would wrestle you to the ground, get ontop of you and bust up your face..
Two broken eye sockets, knocked out teeth, a broken nose, a broken jaw..
And broken ribs when I kick the shit out of ya.

And busted ear drums too, that's how I'd get you down if I had to..
Slap ya in your ear, never fails.
Yes you’re a deranged psychopath who belongs in prison.

Yes you’re a deranged psychopath who belongs in prison.

You know how you would end up with a son like me?
Stay in a shit city like Philadelphia like a dummy instead of doing what's best for your kids.
Get it through your head, that a high crime city full of people don't give a fuck is no place to raise a kid.
Get that through your head.

And you get a son like that, by relying on a child for your care and protection..
Instead of being the protector and caretaker.

Children are not caretakers and protectors, children cannot biologically handle it.
They need care.

If you need care, get the fuck up off your damn ass, and go to your fucking doctor, not your kid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back