A Baby is a Baby

No, you just ARE stupid. Race is one on the least consequential things about any person. For some reason you fixate on it.
NOBODY prefers their son or daughter date outside of their race just like NOBODY prefers their son or daughter is a faggot. If you say otherwise you are simply a pussified little bitch controlled by the PC programmers. Sorry...I like truth

NOBODY prefers their son or daughter date outside of their race just like NOBODY prefers their son or daughter is a faggot. If you say otherwise you are simply a pussified bitch controlled by the PC programmers. Sorry...I like truth
You’re wrong. Most people just don’t care anymore. In the fifties and sixties it was a big deal. The Hippies moved society in a color blind direction. It was one of the very few good things about the Hippie movement.

True...and some tigers have fucked up and mated with lions.
Well humans are the race, colors aren't really a race. I don't really care who people date, but I dont get people that get excited by interracial couples, lefties get so excited they probably jerk off about it

You’re wrong. Most people just don’t care anymore. In the fifties and sixties it was a big deal. The Hippies moved society in a color blind direction. It was one of the very few good things about the Hippie movement.
You must live under a rock...where I come from EVERYONE legitimate dates within their ethnicity. Misfits, weirdos and fuck ups with no self discipline or boundaries may not

Well humans are the race, colors aren't really a race. I don't really care who people date, but I dont get people that get excited by interracial couples, lefties get so excited they probably jerk off about it
There's a reason that MOST keep it in the tribe....it's instinctive and it must be acknowledged.
Multiculturalism destroys everything it is injected into.

There's a reason that MOST keep it in the tribe....it's instinctive and it must be acknowledged.
Multiculturalism destroys everything it is injected into.
No I get it, I haven't ventured outside the tribe, but people are people....not my business....some people learn the hard way.....

No I get it, I haven't ventured outside the tribe, but people are people....not my business....some people learn the hard way.....
I dated a half hispanic girl in college...her father would tell me I shouldn't be dating her...he'd ask me if all the white girls were taken. I thank God that he berated me like he did...he was right all along.

I dated a half hispanic girl in college...her father would tell me I shouldn't be dating her...he'd ask me if all the white girls were taken. I thank God that he berated me like he did...he was right all along.
lol.....direct

You must live under a rock...where I come from EVERYONE legitimate dates within their ethnicity. Misfits, weirdos and fuck ups with no self discipline or boundaries may not
I don’t live under a rock, but you must. It’s a big country and most of it is integrated and really doesn’t care about color or interracial marriage.

Where you come from is the empty fear-hall that is the inside of your rotten melon, loser.

I don’t live under a rock, but you must. It’s a big country and most of it is integrated and really doesn’t care about color or interracial marriage.
looking at the country, until perhaps 70/80 years ago or so, most white people stayed within their own Euro ethnic group of the nation their ancestors came from. There were a percentage of marriages outside that, but it was still not the norm. And this was the United States which has many ethnic and cultural groups. It would be interesting to see the Demographics of this here, the Western Hemisphere, Europe, Western Asia, Eastern Asia and Africa.

I'm sorry, but a parent who adopts or gives birth, loves and takes care of a baby of a different race isn't doing anything wrong. People don't need to act like such inbred royalty all the time.
This thread has morphed into something a little different. Look, you can embrace multiculturalism, doing so clearly makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside…BUT those of us analyzing it without injecting emotions can clearly see that it doesn’t work.
You embracing / welcoming multiculturalism really isn’t your fault..you have been FORCED to like it…you have absorbed all the PC programming with a smile despite looking at the data, the result of you and all the other programmed fools embracing multiculturalism on a grand scale.

Forum List

Back