A Baby is a Baby

"Justify" Who the fuck are you that anyone needs to justify their choices to you about who they fall in love with? You are just another faceless coward.
What should be the penalty for offending a person?

Some people are thoughtlessly hurtful. We need to bang some heads together, because there will only be more and more such families.
The Baby looks like the daddy...........MOST BABIES DO. You have to be really ignorant to not get that. The mother should get a sense of humor and tell those that ask that nah she isn't the mother.

"Multiracial America is fastest growing group"​

I know...it's sad....This is the result of the filthy Left being in command and leading American trends.
Again, only in America are people this fucked in the head....shit, we probably have plenty of little woke white whacko whores willing to take plenty of black radiator hose to prove their wokeness and for social justice...your Japanese people know better.
LefTard Logic:
"Protect the bloodline of that bird...but FUCK the bloodlines of humans!"

I know...it's sad....This is the result of the filthy Left being in command and leading American trends.
There is nothing left or right about it. This is a trend that has been increasing since 1967. It doesn't matter how scared YOU are.

There is nothing left or right about it. This is a trend that has been increasing since 1967. It doesn't matter how scared YOU are.
All things “multiculturalism“ are shredding America from the inside out....I‘ll stick with the sane 99 percentile on this one...but you have my permission to lean with the filthy woke retards.

Again, only in America are people this ....
Don't be ridiculous. Why is it that cowards like you want so badly to believe that the rest of the world shares your weakness?

There are many countries with at least as high a percentage of interracial couples as the US.

You wouldn’t crossbreed your French Bulldog with a mutt or a poodle would you? So why and the fuck should humans pollute their bloodlines? Most cultures around the world understand this clearly…only twisted American whackos, incels, the desperate and traumatized and filthy whores with daddy issues don’t. This shit is simple, follow your genetic coding and do what most everybody already does.
Maybe the one with issues is you? Just sayin'. :)

Did the cute mixed girl turn you down when you asked her to prom?

Bro, you are cringe af, ngl.
Again, only in America are people this fucked in the head....shit, we probably have plenty of little woke white whacko whores willing to take plenty of black radiator hose to prove their wokeness and for social justice...your Japanese people know better.
Jesus, bro. What the heck is your problem? I swear to God you have never been outside your home and interacted with a real person... Ever.

Get a life, asshole.

LefTard Logic:
"Protect the bloodline of that bird...but FUCK the bloodlines of humans!"
Fuck your bloodline. :21:

Some people are thoughtlessly hurtful. We need to bang some heads together, because there will only be more and more such families.
If we already know some people are going to ask questions, or say thoughtless stupid things, why not prepare in advance how to deal with this?

I know an artist couple who constantly had people blurt out surprise the wife is Black. She would look at them wide eyed, in shock. "What?" Then turn to her husband, compare his hand to hers and freak out. "OMG You're right! He's white and I'm black! Why didn't you tell me? What am I going to do!" And go into hysterics like a cartoon character.

Then laugh and let the other person know it's okay. Lots of people hear from her and find out later they are a mixed race couple. She is used to that, and uses that to mess with people a little.

Once the embarrassment is out of the way, people can talk about it openly.

Forum List

Back