A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

67#1342 reply to 67#1340
No one ever moved towards him.

answer one question after looking at this screenshot again with Your eyes opened:

View attachment 336926
How did the gunman get to the jogger from behind the truck On the left side of the road To the front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot went off?

Nothing cute just answer that one question

Do you have no depth perception? He was never behind the truck. He was always at the front. He was driving., How can you get everything so wrong even when your own screenshot proves it?

Now answer me this question, nothing cute.

How did your criminal get to the man standing at the right front side of the truck from the left front side?

Hint: He had to move towards him and attack. What's your next pathetic excuse?

Tell me when was the last time 2 cowards were chasing you down the street with guns, so given the situation what was he to do.

Your criminal ran towards them. Try not to show how ignorant you are of the facts when you can't even determine the difference between a criminal running toward a vehicle vs the opposite.

Your dumbass criminal attacked a guy with a gun and tried to grab it. That piece of trash got exactly what he deserved.

So let me know what your dumb ass would have done had you been in the same situation.

I wouldn't have been a criminal so I never would have gotten in that situation genius.

So I guess that means the other white folks that were in and out the house weren't criminals either.
Dude the black attacked the hero,, watch the video.. it’s over

You mean while the 2 racists are sitting in jail.
Yea not because of anything they did, it’s to calm your emotional animals down lol but Justice is blind and they will be released; and I dare you to to seek revenge haha

The animals are the 2 cowards that are sitting in jail for murdering an unarmed man. Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord.

Only animals are stupid enough to assault a man with a shotgun.

Only racist are stupid enough to believe folks are just going to let them commit murder and walk away scott free.
Do you know the definition of murder and Georgia? Lol this not be a murder, maybe manslaughter..

He is moving to the left.

He”s being bull rushed and being pushed backwards. Watch the video once

Thank You Norman. Thank You jc456.

Jitss617 and texmaster Do you agree with Norman and jc456?

107BC079-AAE0-47E2-A719-99B2C025E00A.jpeg

He is moving to the left.

He”s being bull rushed and being pushed backwards. Watch the video once

Thank You Norman. Thank You jc456.

Jitss617 and texmaster Do you agree with Norman and jc456?

View attachment 337070
Lol who cares? He’s looking out for his dad is making sure his dad doesn’t get attacked, he also is trying to make communication with him stop wait for the police! But instead he tried to arm him
Self with the hero’s gun. BAD MOVE!

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
why is this a racial issue?

Guy lost a fair fight so let get rid of cops lol

You seem confused again lil'man.
Do I need to type slower.

These cops have been corrupt for years.
Now they are trying to protect the McMichaels.
The video showed they made the right move.. that aren’t racist.

You either get confused easily or just don't care.
Racist, when have I mentioned race.
Do I think they went and tracked down, chased and threatened Arbery to MURDER him. NO
Did they, all of them, make poor choices, yes, and the McMichaels need to answer for their poor choices.
Arbery already answered for his poor choice, he is dead.
Now it's time for the McMichaels to defend their poor choice.
And up for the legal system to do it's job.

Do I think they went and tracked down, chased and threatened Arbery to MURDER him. NO
Did they, all of them, make poor choices, yes, and the McMichaels need to answer for their poor choices.
Ok somewhat agree! Nice but they should be out on bail. No evidence murder or malice took place.

Answer how?

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

No charges?! :mad:
Seems like it was self defense, they white guys wanted to ask him a question, and the black Violently attacked the two guys

"Seems like it was self defense, they white guys wanted to ask him a question, and the black Violently attacked the two guys "

conservative human scum lie about everything.

only a deranged piece of shit (that's you) would think 2 white bubbas with shot guns have a RIGHT to detain a black person who hadn't committed any crime.....
He trespassed, crime. Drop mic

he didn't though...trespassing only occurs when you are asked/told to leave and refuse.

Post #1399
It became a fair fight when he grabbed the gun

But he may have been shot and wounded by the gunman before he could try to grab the gun according to Norman and jc456 who say the gunman was moving left in this scene from the video.

08951176-6714-4B00-9684-0C16551B7EBA.jpeg

You can’t commit. You said “who cares” but you racist ramble on about a ‘fair fight’ when he ‘grabbed the gun’ ..,, but if he was already shot and wounded before he could try to grab the shotgun how was that a fair fight?

Last edited:

No charges?! :mad:
Seems like it was self defense, they white guys wanted to ask him a question, and the black Violently attacked the two guys

"Seems like it was self defense, they white guys wanted to ask him a question, and the black Violently attacked the two guys "

conservative human scum lie about everything.

only a deranged piece of shit (that's you) would think 2 white bubbas with shot guns have a RIGHT to detain a black person who hadn't committed any crime.....
He trespassed, crime. Drop mic

he didn't though...trespassing only occurs when you are asked/told to leave and refuse.

Trespassing isn't a felony anyway.

He was stopped because he was a burglary suspect.

Forum List

Back