9th Straight Day Of Record High Gas Prices - Curse that Putin!

Never let it be said that Biden didn't set records as President...
I'm enjoying watching Broward Coward County Florida, where my libturd sister lives. Their near 6 a gallon and 10% inflation........lololol

So much fun I'm so glad Biden is in

Out of curiosity, would you be interested in a rock solid plan that would really bring down gas prices in the United States by leveraging the fundamentals on which markets operate? Because I have such a plan.

Maybe Biden could release some from the strategic reserve. Oh wait...

All Democrats should seriously be contemplating the virtues of seppuku.

Out of curiosity, would you be interested in a rock solid plan that would really bring down gas prices in the United States by leveraging the fundamentals on which markets operate? Because I have such a plan.
No...we simply want to open back up the way President Trump had arranged things so we could produce our own oil products and be independent like we were before morons took over.

I have to fill up my Tundra truck tomorrow. I'll need to mortgage my house to afford it.

Just exactly what the goddamn sicko Environmental Wacko assholes want to happen. To force me and others to use silly inefficient electric shit. Biden is kissing their destructive ass and he doesn't give a crap if it is destroying the economy.

th0et5enowm81.jpg

I have to fill up my Tundra truck tomorrow. I'll need to mortgage my house to afford it.

Just exactly what the goddamn sicko Environmental Wacko assholes want to happen. To force me and others to use silly inefficient electric shit. Biden is kissing their destructive ass and he doesn't give a crap if it is destroying the economy.
Electric is failing miserably in Kalifornia. The grid cannot support the demand...duuuhhhh!

That might win 'Dumbest Post Of The Day'.

No matter what type of vehicle one owes it has nothing to do with the record-setting high price of gas, dumbass.
These Dimmers aren't really as stupid as they seem to be........are they?

Oil companies shutting down wells. We haven't gotten our lease payments since the beginning of the year on 5 wells. They are artificially creating a "shortage".

Electric is failing miserably in Kalifornia. The grid cannot support the demand...duuuhhhh!
I don't mind someone buying an EV if they want.

However, it is destructive to our country to have an Environmental Wacko President that is using the power of the federal government to artificially run up the cost of fossil fuel to force us Americans to use the goddamn EVs.

I don't mind someone buying an EV if they want.

However, it is destructive to our country to have an Environmental Wacko President that is using the power of the federal government to artificially run up the cost of fossil fuel to force us Americans to use the goddamn EVs.
Oh I don't mind either....everyone should be able to choose the vehicle they want with no force applied.

Forum List

Back