Watch live: House Judiciary hearing on abortion care access...witness says "white supremacy" is cause of opposition to abortion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
should be eventful...i'll summarize the best parts on this thread if you don't wanna watch it all

"Systemic barriers, racism, and white supremacy are at the root of our maternal mortality crisis and abortion restrictions. Abortion restrictions impact everyone but fall hardest on marginalized communities. White supremacists use the Bible to justify their racism. Problem is, there are no white people in the Bible." –
Dr. Yashica Robinson

Off to a good start

Last edited:
  • Banned
witness compares Roe V Wade to Plessy V Ferguson. oh brother

Last edited:
Only thoroughly ignorant lock step democrats would claim that pro-life people were racist when it's easy to see that unborn black babies are more than twice as likely to be aborted.

should be eventful...i'll summarize the best parts on this thread if you don't wanna watch it all

"Systemic barriers, racism, and white supremacy are at the root of our maternal mortality crisis and abortion restrictions. Abortion restrictions impact everyone but fall hardest on marginalized communities. White supremacists use the Bible to justify their racism. Problem is, there are no white people in the Bible." –
Dr. Yashica Robinson

Off to a good start

So...by making abortion a state issue, which means more black babies will be saved from being murdered in the womb...how does that go along with the myth of white supremacy, let alone white supremacy and being against abortion?

• Banned
this was the longest hearing ever apparently, and still going on i think

i only watched the 1st hour so far, but don't worry, i'll summarize the rest later, probably tomorrow morning!

this was the longest hearing ever apparently, and still going on i think

i only watched the 1st hour so far, but don't worry, i'll summarize the rest later, probably tomorrow morning!
Oh please, we can’t wait…..

Dr. Yashica Robinson

Off to a good start

Since the founder of Planned Parenthood was, in fact, a white supremacist who wanted to kill poor white and black babies….shouldn’t the racist democrat party be canceled for their support of that obviously racist organization?

Since the founder of Planned Parenthood was, in fact, a white supremacist who wanted to kill poor white and black babies….shouldn’t the racist democrat party be canceled for their support of that obviously racist organization?
i agree there...anyway you can't blame white supremacy for all society's ills, but that's what the left tries to do

Forum List

Back