925 Billion spent just on interest payments for the wars.

What a playground response. Cut the entire post except one totally out of context comment.

You were challenged to name the countries that made Trump a neocon. If Trump had been a neocon, you'd have LOVED to shove it in my face. But he wasn't, so I'm shoving it in yours. By refusing to do that, clearly even you know that you lied. You're a Democrat, a liar. It's what you do, it's who you are, totally dishonest and without working genitalia.

Go slink off now, coward

I answered you. He continued every war that was ongoing before he took office. You say that doesn't count because he didn't start new ones. I disagree.

My first day in office I would have gave the command to start bringing them all home.

I answered you. He continued every war that was ongoing before he took office. You say that doesn't count because he didn't start new ones. I disagree.

My first day in office I would have gave the command to start bringing them all home.

You didn't answer me, I told you to NAME THEM.

You gave a formula, "every war." Then you lied and said you didn't give a formula. Now you're lying and saying you are clear.

Name the countries that make any reasonable person say Trump is a neocon, you drooling fucking moron. We both know you can't, you are a liar.

Trump REDUCED our worldwide military footprint. You know that you can't list countries any reasonable person would say wow, he's a neocon. So you do what Democrats always do when you're trapped, you start lying, and you lie and lie and lie and lie your ass off

You don't know what a formula is because you're a racist and a moron.

When you say all the conflicts we were in, that is a FORMULA you stupid fuck.

Name them. Name the countries that any reasonable person would say wow, Trump is a neocon.

You can't because you are LYING your FUCKING ASS OFF.

You know Trump is not a neocon. So as a Democrat, you just start lying and never stop

Thank God your not the President, we already have Mr Cabbage patch and his pet hyena to keep us amused.

No idea what "PNAC" means, but you distrust Trump? A racist Democrat distrusts Trump, stop the presses ...
I was actually giving kudos to Trump, but ..... nevermind. I'll leave you to figure out pnac on you're own. I think they've scrubbed some of their fingerprints and gone into hiding. But they're still with us. Count on that.

I was actually giving kudos to Trump, but ..... nevermind. I'll leave you to figure out pnac on you're own. I think they've scrubbed some of their fingerprints and gone into hiding. But they're still with us. Count on that.

It's "your" own, genius, not "you're own"

Forum List

Back