911 Truth and the American Way of Life (AWOL)

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth | WTC Twin Towers and Building 7

"3,466
Architects & Engineers
Members of the Public"

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Wikipedia

"Gage's website states that he is a member of the American Institute of Architects and that he worked as an architect for 20 years and was involved in the construction of numerous 'fireproof' steel-frame buildings
Those architects and engineers ARE members of the public with NO CREDENTIALS. one more time you do not have to provide any evidence whatsoever to claim to be an architect or engineer on that website.

It is aorthless and full of frauds.

That is absolute proven fact.

Gage never worked on any building other than residential homes he has no experience of knowledge whatsoever about towers such as WTC

You guys are very entertaining but way off base. The planes struck just after take off so they were fully fueled. The fire weakened the structure and it pancaked at the point of impact. Seems to me it would be impossible to rig the building demolition precisely at that floor in advance of knowing where the planes would hit.

If Cheney really wanted to take over the world I'd think Afghanistan would be low down on the list.
Hey shill from Langley I just took you to school in my previous post how it was impossible for the jets to cause the collapse.

Well if thats what you think maybe you should have a six year old explain it to you.
He has the mind of a child so he indeed would need a six year old to explain it to him. :abgg2q.jpg: Incredible people are still making posts thst there was a controlled demolition,I already proved it in the video I posted on post # 6 of mine thst nobody has ever been able to debunk,everything else said after that post of mine is irrelevent.

Eyewitness accounts are evidence, and anyone with eyes saw controlled demolitions take place on 911.

Confessions of a Secret Controlled Demolitions Special Operative for 911

"And that is how I was recruited into the most complex US false flag operation in history: the secret controlled demolition of the World Trade Center: a cover for launching the Global War On Terror, which is really the War For Complete National Control and World Domination, though of course they never call it that or let any of that phraseology appear in any written memo or in any electronic file.

"Those of us who already had long histories of working deeply in dark government programs all knew the drill about 'security.'"
Feed the trolls that’s it,make them happy that you give them the attention they seek. Shills from Langley like surada,nazi boy,and alang have no interests in the facts of witnesses thst heard explosions going off in the basements even before the alleged plane hit yet you waste your breath on them, :cuckoo:

Feed the trolls that’s it,make them happy that you give them the attention they seek. Shills from Langley like surada,nazi boy,and alang have no interests in the facts of witnesses thst heard explosions going off in the basements even before the alleged plane hit yet you waste your breath on them, :cuckoo:

Multiple outright lies from you

SEPTEMBER 2, 2021

"Confessions of a Secret Controlled Demolitions Special Operative for 911

BY MANUEL GARCÍA, JR."
hcgm-1-768x861.png

Manuel Garcia, Jr claims to have earned a Physics Ph.D from an Ivy League University after being recruited into a Nuclear Weapons Program a few years earlier.

For the better part of two decades Garcia worked on Top Secret projects in the vast MX Underground Weapons Manufacturing Complex(MXUWMC)

By July 4th, 2000 he was laid off and effectively retired when Garcia was contacted by a former colleague ("Keith") with an offer many "patriots" would find difficult to refuse:

‘Keith’ had been tasked to bring me a very tasty offer for getting back into the Deep State fast action high tech world I had been so enthralled by.

"The project was being run by Dick Cheney, and its purpose was to reshape the World Order to secure another century of US control. How could I say no?, plus, the pay was astronomical (and thanks to the US taxpayers!).

"And that is how I was recruited into the most complex US false flag operation in history: the secret controlled demolition of the World Trade Center: a cover for launching the Global War On Terror, which is really the War For Complete National Control and World Domination, though of course they never call it that or let any of that phraseology appear in any written memo or in any electronic file.

"Those of us who already had long histories of working deeply in dark government programs all knew the drill about 'security.'"
"The project was being run by Dick Cheney."
Why is that sooooo surprising ?

alleged plane hit.....

Crazy has just gotten crazier with time it seems.

Forum List

Back