911: The Lie that refuses to go away

One can only exercise influence over an entity that is free to make some choices. It the entity is already "controlled" then it has no freedom of choice, you id-eot.

the controlling power of the entity has choice and motive and is subject to influence...IDIOT

Ah. So you think a controlling entity (like, in your warped universe, the Jews over American media)

I never said Jews control the media straw man..I said they influence, which you assert is one in the same or impossible

has the freedom to choose to accept the influence of the propagandists whose goal is to HURT them!

I never said Israel is attempting to hurt those that control our media

Last edited:
I never said Jews control the media straw man..I said they influence, which you assert is one in the same or impossible

GAWD DAMN you lie a lot

Last edited:
the controlling power of the entity has choice and motive and is subject to influence...IDIOT

has the freedom to choose to accept the influence of the propagandists whose goal is to HURT them!

No no you retarded compulisve pussy Troofer scumbag liar.

What you actually posted was the almost indecipherable gibberish that LED to me asking the question. HERE are you own gibberish-laden words, you lying asshole: "a overly influenced controlled media"

So you did NOT just say "influenced," you liar.

You said overly influenced controlled.

If you meant something else, nobody on earth can tell since deciphering your ungrammatical incoherent gibberish into English is beyond the ken of mere mortals, you lying douche bag.

But I believe that you meant "controlled" and that's why you put that word (randomly though it may have been) into your "sentence."

You must really be crying now. Your lies are too easily exposed, scumbag.

What a pussy you always are. Too dickless to admit what you said even though it was QUOTED. Lying and retarded. The id-eots' combo.

GAWD DAMN you are stupid

something that is CONTROLLED isnt able to be influenced

really got a link for that one divecon.?.lol..that would who's law ?

From the non-standard English universe: "that would BE who's law ?

Ah. Who's kidding whom? That only looks a little bit like English.

It's fully standard id-eots gibberish.

The fucking retard can't communicate his "thoughts." :lol:

Hey retard: If the Zionists control the American Media, dickless, then why would they EVER be subject to anybody's "influence" in a matter of security FOR the Zionists?

Allah Almighty, verily I say unto thee that the lying pussy id-eots is one stupid fucktard.

Why do you keep repeating Zionist control the media as if that is my position and highlighting typos ? is this because you once again have no argument ??

really got a link for that one divecon.?.lol..that would who's law ?

From the non-standard English universe: "that would BE who's law ?

Ah. Who's kidding whom? That only looks a little bit like English.

It's fully standard id-eots gibberish.

The fucking retard can't communicate his "thoughts." :lol:

Hey retard: If the Zionists control the American Media, dickless, then why would they EVER be subject to anybody's "influence" in a matter of security FOR the Zionists?

Allah Almighty, verily I say unto thee that the lying pussy id-eots is one stupid fucktard.

Why do you keep repeating Zionist control the media as if that is my position and highlighting typos ? is this because you once again have no argument ??
REALLY????

I personally would say a overly Zionist influenced controlled media would be more accurate

sure looks like it to me

I highlight your numerous spelling and grammatical errors because I believe they are indicative of your generally poor level of education. Anybody can make a typo. But to consistently write as poorly as you do, requires something else. The unintelligible gibberish which YOU post are not typos. You don't know the difference between the correct spelling and your frequent incorrect spellings. You are as lazy in composing your posts as you are in fact checking the bullshit things you say. You lack education and intelligence, integrity and objectivity. You are a fucking hack and a lowlife.

I repeat YOUR contention about the alleged Zionist CONTROL of the media because -- whether you ever man up enough to admit it or not -- that is what YOU said, as I noted twice already in QUOTING you, you filthy degenerate compulsive scumbag liar.

Then let me clarify I believe there is a Zionist or pro Israeli influence exerted on the media and that mass media as a whole is controlled by those forwarding a globalist or new world order agenda

Then let me clarify I believe there is a Zionist or pro Israeli influence exerted on the media and that mass media as a whole is controlled by those forwarding a globalist or new world order agenda
so, anyone that is pro Israel is a Zionist?

I highlight your numerous spelling and grammatical errors because I believe they are indicative of your generally poor level of education.

No ,you do it because despite your proficiency in grammar you cant debate without straw men and ad hominem because your basic premise is always so weak

as if the premise that the government took a wild crazy chance and carried out 9/11 ISN'T weak.

so, anyone that is pro Israel is a Zionist?

one could have other reasons for supporting Israel

The right of membership in the ZO was given to anyone who accepted the Basle Program and purchased the Zionist shekel (dues). The first constitution was passed by the Third Congress in 1899 and amended over the years.

World Zionist Organization (WZO)

as if the premise that the government took a wild crazy chance and carried out 9/11 ISN'T weak.

Well I don't believe it is and the case for prior knowledge is very strong

prior knowledge and failing to act because they didn't put the pieces together is one thing. "failing" to act because they wanted to put martial law into effect is something else. and the bullshit with the stand-down orders, thermite, remote control from WTC 7, etc. is totally insane.

prior knowledge and failing to act because they didn't put the pieces together is one thing. "failing" to act because they wanted to put martial law into effect is something else. and the bullshit with the stand-down orders, thermite, remote control from WTC 7, etc. is totally insane.

THATS ONE OPINION

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

AND WHEN I SAY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE I MEAN INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE IMPENDING ATTACK

THATS ONE OPINION

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

AND WHEN I SAY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE I MEAN INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE IMPENDING ATTACK

But the thing is, id-eots, nobody much cares what you "mean," since you are a compulsive liar, a scumbag Troofer, you are unaffected by logic or facts (& hostile to them, in fact) and you are, among other defects, clinically insane.

My God, we're back to Israel knew all about it again? I thought that was all disproved at least 5 years ago. Some people just ignore truth unless it is something they want so bad they can taste it.

I don't understand the Jew bashing and the BS accusations, it was their enemies who attacked us.

My God, we're back to Israel knew all about it again? I thought that was all disproved at least 5 years ago. Some people just ignore truth unless it is something they want so bad they can taste it.

I don't understand the Jew bashing and the BS accusations, it was their enemies who attacked us.

our intelligence had many reports of a planed attack and there is no reason to believe irealie Intel and agents in this country had not picked the same information about some of the Israelis arrested after 9/11 has ever been declassified so you find it jew bashing to say the Israeli government spies in and on this country?

Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 1

BRIT HUME, HOST: It has been more than 16 years since a civilian working for the Navy was charged with passing secrets to Israel. Jonathan Pollard pled guilty to conspiracy to commit espionage and is serving a life sentence. At first, Israeli leaders claimed Pollard was part of a rogue operation, but later took responsibility for his work.

Now Fox News has learned some U.S. investigators believe that there are Israelis again very much engaged in spying in and on the U.S., who may have known things they didn't tell us before September 11. Fox News correspondent Carl Cameron has details in the first of a four-part series.

Published: 12/12/01 FOX News. Part 1 of a 4 part series: Part 2- Part 3 - Part 4

Video: Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 1

Forum List

Back