911 FOX reports Flight 93 shot down by an F-16 from the US National Air Guard

Jeez this is still alive?

Of course it is, it's part of the false narrative of the OCT, and people should keep it alive and continue to ask how the hijacked craft were allowed to stay airborne for so long and hit 75% of their targets, and also is doubted as being plausible by many credible people.
If you have no interest in it and never post anything worth while, why do you keep posting stupid questions in these threads?

Reports that Flight 93 was shot down have been vindicated. And, unlike the purported "slip of the tongue" by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in December of 2004, this vindication comes as part of the official court record in the ongoing "Gitmo" terrorist trial of Salim Hamdan -- the man accused of being Osama bin-Laden's personal driver and a possible bodyguard for bin-Laden.
Flight 93 was shot down (Part 1)
Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspokeon Flight 93 being ?shot down?

While the government was able to trot out one military officer (just before he retired) to proclaim that Flight 93 was not shot down, independent researchers have found 25 military officers that say it was shot down.
OpEdNews - Article: Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

2 categories that support the scenario that Flight 93 was shot down. One category is eyewitness testimony. The other is the debris field.
In addition to Sec Def Rumsfeld, as noted above, other remarks that support the shoot down scenario were made by Vice-President Dick Cheney.

But despite all that happened on 9-11, the question of how the alleged "terrorists" got so lucky to "attack" America while terror/war drills were also operational, in which air traffic controllers were confused by the radar blips on their screens..."is this real world, or exercise?"
It's also curious to note that the London 7-7 bombings occurred on the same day as another "terror" drill was to occur.
Too many "coincidences" to simply dismiss as strokes of luck...This is why it really doesn't matter if a Boeing airliner indeed hit the Pentagon or not, what matters more is the events leading up to the 9-11 attacks, and the London bombings BOTH happening on or during drills, and even FEMA being present in NYC the day before.....

Timothy Stone, the US government's prosecutor, as having asked the alleged terrorism conspirator about the destination of United Airlines Flight 93 -- the only "9-11" hijacked airliner that did not reach its intended target. "If they hadn't shot down the fourth plane it would've hit the dome," Stone, a Navy officer, said in his opening remarks, according to ABC, Reuters, and others.
RedBullshit_zps74e3d3c9.jpg

are you really trying to claim you dont get paid to do this ?
no need to claim any thing. if this were a paying gig it would be the easiest money I ever made..it's not, but the human behavior aspect more then makes up for it.

Work must be slow for you, cause you're here everyday for hours. If you are here as a paying gig to defend a lie at all costs, including selling your honesty, integrity etc, you really suck at it, and are in need of another round of orientation, and your computer screen needs to have more intelligent rebuttal options.
For someone to defend the NIST theory, and to have to try to make their guesses and assumptions seem even remotely plausible, thorough and honest, and to not even know who Bazant is and how he and his, 2 day after the 9-11 attacks release of a discredited pancake theory, is connected to NIST, is fucking pathetic and laughable...

You overly exaggerate your knowledge of this topic, and have to resort to relying on pure, debunked BS, from anti American "debunking" sites for help.
You are a sorry ass representative to defend the wildly absurd OCT, and have been exposed many times as a liar....who relies on ridicule, and the spread of false information, and lies and that since the OCT is "official" it must not contain any lies, and must therefore be MORE plausible.
You must overlook or minimize the glaring holes and highly unlikely scenarios it contains within it, and the evidence that shows many instances that the "official" narrative is most likely false, inaccurate or out right fabrications and lies.
more masturbation fantasy...I'm immune to your lame and false attacks you'd do better by not lying so much.
everything you say is fact is not .

no need to claim any thing. if this were a paying gig it would be the easiest money I ever made..it's not, but the human behavior aspect more then makes up for it.

Work must be slow for you, cause you're here everyday for hours. If you are here as a paying gig to defend a lie at all costs, including selling your honesty, integrity etc, you really suck at it, and are in need of another round of orientation, and your computer screen needs to have more intelligent rebuttal options.
For someone to defend the NIST theory, and to have to try to make their guesses and assumptions seem even remotely plausible, thorough and honest, and to not even know who Bazant is and how he and his, 2 day after the 9-11 attacks release of a discredited pancake theory, is connected to NIST, is fucking pathetic and laughable...

You overly exaggerate your knowledge of this topic, and have to resort to relying on pure, debunked BS, from anti American "debunking" sites for help.
You are a sorry ass representative to defend the wildly absurd OCT, and have been exposed many times as a liar....who relies on ridicule, and the spread of false information, and lies and that since the OCT is "official" it must not contain any lies, and must therefore be MORE plausible.
You must overlook or minimize the glaring holes and highly unlikely scenarios it contains within it, and the evidence that shows many instances that the "official" narrative is most likely false, inaccurate or out right fabrications and lies.
more masturbation fantasy...I'm immune to your lame and false attacks you'd do better by not lying so much.
everything you say is fact is not .

You never substantiate anything you claim dawgshit....Nothing...You didn't even know who Bazant was or how his theory was connected to NIST. You are a joke, and a useless troll, who shows no allegiance to this nation or her people. You create fantasies about yourself, that don't match your intellect level on here..All told you are a fake....and a coward.

9-11 as told to the American people is full of lies, and fabrications, and the NIST report is a scientific cover up that had a pre determined conclusion to align with the myth that 19 Jihadists, jetfuel and gravity destroyed 3 buildings with just 2 planes, all while avoiding American air defenses for 2 hours, because they "attacked" us "coincidentally" on the same day, AND TIME, as terror drills....Same thin happened "coincidentally" in London.
Any person who does not find the least bit disturbing, and calls other people who do a "conspiracy theorist" is nothing but a troll that spreads disinformation, and lies and is an anti American POS...
You have been exposed for what you are asshole, and I've saved the many posts I've caught you lying and defending those that facilitated and covered up the most despicable
crime against the US in history....It's useless trying to hide your true intentions and what you are really doing here..

[/QUOTE]more masturbation fantasy...I'm immune to your lame and false attacks you'd do better by not lying so much.
everything you say is fact is not .[/QUOTE] You should always try to prove it when you accuse someone else of lying, like pointing it out like I have done to you, when you were caught lying...You should also at try to give a halfhearted effort to show people you are truly serious in your contention
that what I say is not fact, by posting something in support of your allegations. You never ever back these allegations up with your own facts, or proof that what I say are lies....But I can about you tho...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back