US officials say North Korea may be planning military action to create chaos ahead of US election, report says

Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“US officials are preparing for potential North Korean military action — possibly encouraged by Russian President Vladimir Putin — in the run-up to the US election in November, NBC News reported, citing six senior US officials.”

Enemies of democracy are relentless – foreign and domestic.

Well, that would not be too surprising. Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump are madly in love. And all it took to make the orange egomaniac betray our national interests was for Kim to write him some words telling him how wonderful he is.

Comrade Donald proved he is all bark and no bite.

If Trump wins, Putin will be in Kyiv within a year and Traitor Trump will be praising him for being such a great, brilliant guy.

KIM: Sooooo...I'm thinking about invading the South.

TRUTH SOCIAL DONALD: IF LITLE KIMCHI INVADES SOUTH KAREA THEIR WILL BE FIRE AND FURRY LIKE NOONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE!

KIM: Dear Donald. Sweetheart. My little dove. My heart keeps me awake all night thinking about how awesome you are. Your are a colossus astride the world. You are the biggest swinging dick of all time.

MAGA RALLY DONALD: Kim wrote me another beautiful letter. My flesh burns with the heat of a thousand suns for Kim! We are soul mates. An unbreakable pair of lovers.

“US officials are preparing for potential North Korean military action — possibly encouraged by Russian President Vladimir Putin — in the run-up to the US election in November, NBC News reported, citing six senior US officials.”

Enemies of democracy are relentless – foreign and domestic.
your premise is a lie,,

what they are doing is revealing their intentions to interfere with the election to stop trump from taking office in jan 2025

KIM: Sooooo...I'm thinking about invading the South.

TRUTH SOCIAL DONALD: IF LITLE KIMCHI INVADES SOUTH KAREA THEIR WILL BE FIRE AND FURRY LIKE NOONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE!

KIM: Dear Donald. Sweetheart. My little dove. My heart keeps me awake all night thinking about how awesome you are. Your are a colossus astride the world. You are the biggest swinging dick of all time.

MAGA RALLY DONALD: Kim wrote me another beautiful letter. My flesh burns with the heat of a thousand suns for Kim! We are soul mates. An unbreakable pair of lovers.

You’re trying way too hard.

Dweeb.

Forum List

Back