90 days of shutting it down for nothing. All these liberal fake protesters spreading this virus.

New recent high in infections in LA announced today....when it was almost beaten back....now LA has young people testing positive...I sure would like to know if they were a part of the protests....

The shutdown wasn't effective in the first place.
Now we're going to know for sure. 8 days and nights of heavy droplets spilling in the air.

The theory of shutting it down will be tested. We'll see in about 21 days. Just wait til you see how this bitch virus spreads now.

New recent high in infections in LA announced today....when it was almost beaten back....now LA has young people testing positive...I sure would like to know if they were a part of the protests....
I don't believe any of it.

Now we're going to know for sure. 8 days and nights of heavy droplets spilling in the air.

The theory of shutting it down will be tested. We'll see in about 21 days. Just wait til you see how this bitch virus spreads now.
You do realize that there have already been reports of the virus mutating and weakening, don't you?

Oh but it will give the Dems another excuse to lock everyone in their homes and more business's shut down and, and, and

Give it 2 weeks. Every thing we suffered for 90 days was a waste of time.

The lock down has a lot to do with the fuel on the fire. Generations of adult mindless children. We're in F real trouble.

You do realize that there have already been reports of the virus mutating and weakening, don't you?
I hope you are right amigo. Every day this goes on though. We'll see fully in a month. I hope you are right amigo.

Forum List

Back