9 signs you're in a political cult

Defines the two parties very well but all of this stuff has been noted for years.

I know the author of this source was trying to take a dig at Republicans namely Trump supporters. But, when you look at the 9 signs it resembles what those in the democrat party do.
So I just call it projection.

Progressives/leftists/Democrats/Marxists desperately want us to believe those with the MAGA vision and/or Trump supporters are cultish or follow a cult leader. Nothing could be further from the truth. If we were in a cult we wouldn't disagree on so many things or shoot ourselves in the foot so often eating our own. I often rail that we don't pull together in harness well to accomplish our goals.

Democrats are brainwashed to speak with one voice, support and defend what they are told to support, however indefensible. They are required to ignore the bad consequences or lack of results of their policies and programs. And they are required to pretend that whatever Republicans propose, suggest, want or do is bad and must be denounced or ridiculed plus they ignore or demonize whatever data and evidence supports good results from GOP policies/initiatives.

Democrats/leftists are the ones in the cult.

Forum List

Back