9 Oath Keepers Indicted For Conspiracy, Including 7 Members Of The Tactical "Stack" Seen Entering Capitol In Combat Gear

I don't buy that shit. Someone probably mouthed off something about retribution against Pence, but it your lying media that actually turned it into a legitimate death threat.
There is literally video of hundreds protestors -- that were about to smash through the front door of the Capitol -- chanting, "Hang Mike Pence".

This country is just fucked. We have a cult of 40 million that will literally deny facts even exist.
Post one then? Why didn’t you with that many out there? Hahaha stupid fk
I am not trying to convince bleating, mewling cultists of anything. Sit there and flail.
You can’t wimp. You fail every challenge

I don't buy that shit. Someone probably mouthed off something about retribution against Pence, but it your lying media that actually turned it into a legitimate death threat.
There is literally video of hundreds protestors -- that were about to smash through the front door of the Capitol -- chanting, "Hang Mike Pence".

This country is just fucked. We have a cult of 40 million that will literally deny facts even exist.
I am not trying to convince bleating, mewling cultists of anything. Sit there and flail.
Cry it all out, son.

The "traitors" who were waived in by capitol police.

And none of them came anywhere near trying to kill anyone, you hysterical nutcase.

They didn't try, the accomplished killing. If the forces in the Congress building hadn't reacted like they did, there would have been some real wholesale killing. I, for one, think the Capital Police should have opened up on them from the git go. Notice, that one window, the Rioters decided that this was not the place to try and keep entering.

Cry it all out, son.
Failed

And none of them came anywhere near trying to kill anyone, you hysterical nutcase.

They didn't try, the accomplished killing. If the forces in the Congress building hadn't reacted like they did, there would have been some real wholesale killing. I, for one, think the Capital Police should have opened up on them from the git go. Notice, that one window, the Rioters decided that this was not the place to try and keep entering.
I love how these cultists try to play it off as "no big deal". Every one of these loudmouths would have been pissing in their panties, if they saw that lobotomized hillbilly mob coming at them.

I love how these cultists try to play it off as "no big deal". Every one of these loudmouths would have been pissing in their panties, if they saw that lobotomized hillbilly mob coming at them.

Hell, so would I and I have training. It's like the French during the French Revolution where the peasants were armed with farm tools and overran well armed and trained Military.

They killed nobody...Sicknick died of a medical condition, as did everyone else who died that day whose name wasn't Ashli Babbit.

The anitfa/BLM goons who broke in the windows were on the opposite side of the building of where the barricades were removed and people freely allowed in...They broke in after the people inside recognized them for who they were and wouldn't open the doors for them.

The "insurrection" was deliberately allowed to happen....Of that there is no doubt.

It wasn’t a mob. Still waiting on that video frank

They killed nobody...Sicknick died of a medical condition, as did everyone else who died that day whose name wasn't Ashli Babbit.

The anitfa/BLM goons who broke in the windows were on the opposite side of the building of where the barricades were removed and people freely allowed in...They broke in after the people inside recognized them for who they were and wouldn't open the doors for them.

The "insurrection" was deliberately allowed to happen....Of that there is no doubt.

While I agree that it was allowed to happen but those in the know all worked for Rump who want it to happen. Put the blame where it should be.

As for Antifa, you need to step slowly away from OAN and Newsmax telling you more of the same lies that will get them shutdown sooner or later due to the financial lawsuits.

It wasn’t a mob. Still waiting on that video frank
You should hold your breath. A plastic bag over the head helps. Gets you in the spirit.

Hell, so would I and I have training.
Right, so would and should anyone. I am, frankly, relieved that they didn't get hosed down by the cops and the Guard.

I am military trained. If the Federal Troops would have been there, there would be a few volleys fired and the pricks would have dispersed. The Military would have take care of the wounded and the dead.

This is very interesting.

Our justice system is catching up to the traitors who tried to over take out capitol to kill then VP mike pence and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

It wasn't just people being riled up or a spur of the moment situation. This was planned.

trump loves them. They're very special.

If the Federal Troops would have been there, there would be a few volleys fired and the pricks would have dispersed.
And someone upstairs knew this, which is why they were disarmed and directing traffic. They literally got switched from protecting the Capitol to aiding the insurrection by directing traffic. Amazing, when you think about it.

"They're creating martyrs for whom the other 100 million will slowly organize to revenge. Keep poking the bear."

The poster is gonna hafta take me by the hand and walk me through his intent and meaning with that post.

What are you saying?

????
He's showing the inherent violence of the trump Qult.

While I agree that it was allowed to happen but those in the know all worked for Rump who want it to happen. Put the blame where it should be.

As for Antifa, you need to step slowly away from OAN and Newsmax telling you more of the same lies that will get them shutdown sooner or later due to the financial lawsuits.
One of the "videographers" is from SLC and has antifa/BLM agitator ties that everyone knows about....If you think he was the only one of them there, I have some seaside property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

So, you always agree with hard core Trump supporters, interpretation of events?

Oh, no, poster Correll.
Offer no opinion here.
Merely a neutral reporter.

So, we see some Trump supporters had an idea of what Trump was thinking.

Why does that matter to anyone.

Would you like to know what I think Trump was thinking when he slept with Stormy Daniels? If you know, you are into what Trump supporters thing Trump thinks.

If the Federal Troops would have been there, there would be a few volleys fired and the pricks would have dispersed.
And someone upstairs knew this, which is why they were disarmed and directing traffic. They literally got switched from protecting the Capitol to aiding the insurrection by directing traffic. Amazing, when you think about it.

Those weren't Federal Troops. This is one case where Federal Troops could and should have been used from the gitgo. But the one person that could enable that was sitting in his office giggling like the mad man he really is. Same goes for the Federal Agency troops who were held back. Imagine if the Home Security were to be on station. It all comes back to one person who didn't want the Congress protected since he thought that he could be "Throned" by that action.

Forum List

Back