9 Oath Keepers Indicted For Conspiracy, Including 7 Members Of The Tactical "Stack" Seen Entering Capitol In Combat Gear

The "traitors" who were waived in by capitol police.

And none of them came anywhere near trying to kill anyone, you hysterical nutcase.

Jesus...can you work a little harder the apologetic? Your excuses are becoming ludicrous.
Yet, they sure try to claim that BLM and Antifa were causing problems and not overthrowing the federal govt.

If they think they're making friends by doing this.......think again

They're creating martyrs for whom the other 100 million will slowly organize to revenge.

Keep poking the bear.
So we should just let them off the hook after plotting and attempting to overthrow the government?

I don't fucking think so.
That is what it sounds like...isn't it? They're just a bunch of nice guys. Let them go.

Hell....

This is very interesting.

Our justice system is catching up to the traitors who tried to over take out capitol to kill then VP mike pence and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

It wasn't just people being riled up or a spur of the moment situation. This was planned.

Indicted means shit.
That's not what you thought when the fake news told you durham was about to indict Democrats.

You know, poster.......I watched that one Capitol LEO being dragged down the concrete stairs and beat with rods, flagpoles, and stomped on....all while the beaters were chanting "U.S.A., U.S.A. "......and I thought: "Now would be a good time for him to "waive in" the BLM false-flag jackasses.

But, unfortunately it seems, he was too beat-up to open a door and usher them in.
(insert 'roll-eyes' emoji right here.)

And none of them came anywhere near trying to kill anyone, you hysterical nutcase.

Jesus...can you work a little harder the apologetic? Your excuses are becoming ludicrous.
I can't believe you crackpots really believe the people remaining behind the velvet ropes and taking selfies with the capitol cops were some sort of murderous mob.

Yes, y'all really are that stupid.

This is very interesting.

Our justice system is catching up to the traitors who tried to over take out capitol to kill then VP mike pence and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

It wasn't just people being riled up or a spur of the moment situation. This was planned.

35 capitol cops, 6 suspended with pay! Just like we said. So stop yourself

35 cops under investigation! Seems we’re correct. Six suspended with pay
They were under orders, and are now being thrown overboard.

35 cops under investigation! Seems we’re correct. Six suspended with pay
They were under orders, and are now being thrown overboard.
Yep! You think they talk?

biggest story so far

My, my. Such excuses and lame justifications for the criminal acts of the insurrectionists.

It's pathetic to see people who hate our constitutional democratic republic so much.
35 cops under investigation and six suspended with pay . What is it we’re wrong about? Hahaha

I don't buy that shit. Someone probably mouthed off something about retribution against Pence, but it your lying media that actually turned it into a legitimate death threat.
There is literally video of hundreds protestors -- that were about to smash through the front door of the Capitol -- chanting, "Hang Mike Pence".

This country is just fucked. We have a cult of 40 million that will literally deny facts even exist.

I don't buy that shit. Someone probably mouthed off something about retribution against Pence, but it your lying media that actually turned it into a legitimate death threat.
There is literally video of hundreds protestors -- that were about to smash through the front door of the Capitol -- chanting, "Hang Mike Pence".

This country is just fucked. We have a cult of 40 million that will literally deny facts even exist.
Post one then? Why didn’t you with that many out there? Hahaha stupid fk

Politico today reported this (part of a bigger article):

"Private text and audio messages show that multiple members of the group claimed to be acting on then-President Donald Trump’s cues, interpreting his call for a “wild” protest on Jan. 6 as an invitation to come stop the certification of Joe Biden’s victory.

"Trump said It's gonna be wild!!!!!!! It's gonna be wild!!!!!!!” Kelly Meggs, 52, a leader of Florida’s Oath Keepers, told a Facebook contact in a private message, according to the indictment. “He wants us to make it WILD that's what he's saying. He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!! Gentlemen we are heading to DC pack your shit!!"
..................................................................................................

Which, some may argue, kinda sorta sh*tcans the idea that the Trump Insurrection was really a BLM/ANTIFA 'false flag' operation.

So, you always agree with hard core Trump supporters, interpretation of events?

Post one then? Why didn’t you with that many out there? Hahaha stupid fk
I am not trying to convince bleating, mewling cultists of anything. Sit there and flail.

Forum List

Back