9 Days To Go...Biden Ends "In Person" Campaigning

I'm very much enjoying watching the right be pissed off because Joe Biden isn't running his campaign the way the right thinks he should. The right is pissed because Trump is losing. That's the bottom line. Trump and the right have nobody to blame but themselves either.
Don't bet too much, Qdog, unless you're feeling especially charitable.

After admitting to the biggest Voter Fraud Operation in history, Xi ordered the DNXi to put a put a lid on Biden. Lord know what else he might say!

I'm very much enjoying watching the right be pissed off because Joe Biden isn't running his campaign the way the right thinks he should. The right is pissed because Trump is losing. That's the bottom line. Trump and the right have nobody to blame but themselves either.
No

The RIGHT is wondering why Joe is stopping his campaign during crunch time with a week to go.

Why is Obama touring and preaching for Biden? Joes campaign is moving on without him.

It’s not like Bidens campaign is shutting down, only him himself.

Just more evidence that Biden is either a Puppet or his Heath is in poor condition, or both

If he isn't doing in person campaigning, they are convinced that the mail-in voting is heavily in their favor. There is no way he doesn't try and gain votes otherwise. It's really peculiar.
He just called 'a lid' for the day. Today he's in Georgia

The RIGHT is wondering why Joe is stopping his campaign during crunch time with a week to go.
Joe is doing 2 events in Georgia today, 2 in Florida on Thursday, 1 each in Wisconsin and Iowa on Friday and at least 1 event scheduled in Michigan so far on Saturday.

Joe is doing 2 events in Georgia today, 2 in Florida on Thursday, 1 each in Wisconsin and Iowa on Friday and at least 1 event scheduled in Michigan so far on Saturday.

Oh Good! Maybe he'll say Ya damn right I sold access to my office for cash!

He just called 'a lid' for the day. Today he's in Georgia

He must have forgot that he stopped campaigning. :auiqs.jpg:

biden8b.jpg

Forum List

Back