9/11 - The US Military Knows Israel Did It

it doesnt. its simply more proof that stupid people are stupid and will buy anything as long as it blames america, israel, bush or haliburton. :cuckoo:

so says the disinformation agent troll.Many of the people that replied are in denial here and those are the stupid ones that will fall for your lies you post here hook,line and sinker.

When it comes to stupid, look who's calling the kettle black. :lol: :lol: :lol:

a loyal bush/obama dupe afraid of the truth.

so says the disinformation agent troll.Many of the people that replied are in denial here and those are the stupid ones that will fall for your lies you post here hook,line and sinker.

My unwavering loyalties are reserved for the salt of the earth. The politicians answer to me. :neutral:

That a significant portion of the truther movement is made up of anti-Semitic whack jobs?

No, we aren't afraid of that.

The Dark Face of Jewish Nationalism

Audio interview below

By Dr Alan Sabrosky

March 19, 2010 "Redress" - -Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu once remarked to a Likud gathering that "Israel is not like other countries". Oddly enough for him, that time he was telling the truth, and nowhere is that more evident than with Jewish nationalism, whether or not one pins the "Zionist" label on it.

Nationalism in most countries and cultures can have both positive and negative aspects, unifying a people and sometimes leading them against their neighbours. Extremism can emerge, and often has, at least in part in almost every nationalist/independence movement I can recall (e.g. the French nationalist movement had The Terror, Kenya's had the Mau Mau, etc.)

*** : Information Clearing House -* ICH

You're one whacked Mother, ain't ya"? :cuckoo:

For someone who totes a Dr Seuss avatar what could your bucket head opinion possibly mean other than absolutely nothing?

Just another dime a dozen cult member with the "backward complex".

Last edited:

Audio interview below

By Dr Alan Sabrosky

March 19, 2010 "Redress" - -Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu once remarked to a Likud gathering that "Israel is not like other countries". Oddly enough for him, that time he was telling the truth, and nowhere is that more evident than with Jewish nationalism, whether or not one pins the "Zionist" label on it.

Nationalism in most countries and cultures can have both positive and negative aspects, unifying a people and sometimes leading them against their neighbours. Extremism can emerge, and often has, at least in part in almost every nationalist/independence movement I can recall (e.g. the French nationalist movement had The Terror, Kenya's had the Mau Mau, etc.)

You're one whacked Mother, ain't ya"? :cuckoo:

For someone who totes a Dr Seuss avatar what could your bucket head opinion possibly mean other than absolutely nothing?

you have a problem with Dr Seuss?
:eek:

This from a loyal conspiracy movement dupe who chooses to believe anything other than his country could be on the side of justice and what is right.

as proof;

""Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010"

This douche bag knows nothing about Israel! Its a fragmented society, like the US, between liberals, conservatives and independents. There is also a large 20% of the population that is anti-Israel in Arab Israelis, who have one vote just like every Jew. Most Jews in Israeli are ironically non-religious.

What a douche bag article from a douche bag USMB poster!

Audio interview below

By Dr Alan Sabrosky

The duel citizenship issue has always annoyed me.
Ditto! If you are going to accept citizenship from the greatest nation the world has ever seen, then be damned if you accept citizenship from another nation, regardless if you support that other nation!

Aside from that complaint, I think this is nothing more than antiSemetic blather.
Ya think? :eek:

Audio interview below

By Dr Alan Sabrosky

How does this author purport to speak for the military?

Was Dr. Alan Sabrosky former director of studies at the US War Collage? Please see:
GORDON DUFF: SABROSKY INTERVIEW TIES ISRAEL TO 9/11 : Veterans Today

DR ALAN SABROSKY, FORMER DIRECTOR OF STUDIES AT THE US ARMY WAR COLLEGE....“ISRAEL DID IT”

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Meet Dr. Alan Sabrosky, a brave man, a USMC Vietnam vet, an American of Jewish ancestry and someone devoted to the security of the United States at any cost. Ask any Jew what it takes to stand up against the most powerful and ruthless group in the world, the Israeli lobby inside the United States...................

jesus-beer-billboard.jpg

you have a problem with Dr Seuss?
:eek:

Dr. Seuss is cool.

But I'm tellin' y'all, it's those fuckin' hobbits.... :doubt:

Only fools play games with fire, and trust me the chaff will burn.

"Idiots" really need to do themselves a big favor and find some goofy cartoon town type website to entertain yourselves.

Last edited:
The US Military knows that the hobbits did it.

I swear.

Is "hobbits" a code name for one of the Mossad agents?

No.

Hobbits. As in creatures. Middle Earth? Big deal about a ring?

THOSE hobbits are the ones that did it. They knew about and helped plan 9/11.

I think I get it..hobbits was not the code name for one of the Mossad agents.

The Mossad agents code name for 9-11 was operation hobbits is this correct?

Last edited:
Well i'm not up on any of this Israeli conspiracy theory, but one thing that i will say that seems rather apparent is the Israeli's can do just about anything they want, and we'll just sit back and let 'em.....

~S~

It's one thing all the anti-American lying cult members can't hide...they all have the "Backward complex"
Everything that applies directly to them like a tailored made suit, they try to redirect things, but their failure rate is over 98%.

The facts don't change,

It's clear who the shoes fit, and who wears them.

Forum List

Back