9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
11 Remarkable Facts About 9/11
11 REMARKABLE FACTS ABOUT 9/11

1) The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7

It is commonly known that the Twin Towers fell on 9/11, but did you know that a third World Trade Center high-rise building also fell that day? WTC Building 7, a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper located one block from the Twin Towers was not hit by any plane, but collapsed at 5:20 that evening, imploding in the exact manner of a professionally engineered demolition. It fell suddenly, straight down, at near freefall speed, and landed in a compact pile of rubble, barely damaging any of the surrounding buildings. These are but a few of eleven characteristics of Building 7's collapse that are consistent only with controlled demolitions. Further, the leaseholder of the three buildings, Larry Silverstein, said in 2002 on PBS that on the afternoon of 9/11 he suggested to the NYC fire department commander that they "pull" WTC 7. "Pull" is an industry term that means "demolish," but it normally takes a team of skilled people many weeks to design and implement large demolitions. Astonishingly, there is no mention of WTC Building 7's remarkable collapse in the 571-page 9/11 Commission Report.

2) Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition.

3) The WTC steel, which if fully examined could have relvealed the effects of explosives, was quickly shipped overseas and melted down. This was an unprecedented violation of federal crime scene laws.

4) Whenever contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air to investigate. This commonly occurs about 100 times per year in well under 20 minutes. But on 9/11 nearly two hours passed without any interception.

5) The Secret Service broke established protocols by allowing President Bush to remain in a well-publicized classroom "photo op" long after it was known that the U.S. was under attack and he might well have been a target.

6) Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks of American and United Airlines and those of other corporations that were likewise impacted by the attack. These "put option" bets were made just prior to 9/11.

7) There were warnings of the impending attacks from at least eleven other countries. Also prior to 9/11, insiders such as John Ashcroft, top military officers, and San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown were warned not to fly.

8) In September of 2000, a group of neocon hawks, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush administration, wrote that their proposed massive military buildup would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor."

9) Some of the alleged 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are still alive and well, according to the BBC and The Guardian. At least five of the alleged hijackers may have trained at U.S. military bases, as reported in Newsweek and other sources.

10) The Bush administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days. Similar investigations, such as those for Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination, and the space shuttle disasters, all started in about one week.

11) "The Jersey Girls" — four courageous 9/11 widows — finally forced the 9/11 Commission into existence and presented many questions, most of which were ignored. Under the leadership of Bush administration insider Philip Zelikow, the final report failed to address any of the evidence pointing to official complicity.

There are hundreds of additional facts that contradict the official story of 9/11. It is time for a truly independent investigation that addresses all the questions asked by the citizens' 9/11 Truth & Justice Movement.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

2.25 seconds of free fall in WTC7 proves controlled demolition.

11 Remarkable Facts About 9/11
11 REMARKABLE FACTS ABOUT 9/11

1) The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7

It is commonly known that the Twin Towers fell on 9/11, but did you know that a third World Trade Center high-rise building also fell that day? WTC Building 7, a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper located one block from the Twin Towers was not hit by any plane, but collapsed at 5:20 that evening, imploding in the exact manner of a professionally engineered demolition. It fell suddenly, straight down, at near freefall speed, and landed in a compact pile of rubble, barely damaging any of the surrounding buildings. These are but a few of eleven characteristics of Building 7's collapse that are consistent only with controlled demolitions. Further, the leaseholder of the three buildings, Larry Silverstein, said in 2002 on PBS that on the afternoon of 9/11 he suggested to the NYC fire department commander that they "pull" WTC 7. "Pull" is an industry term that means "demolish," but it normally takes a team of skilled people many weeks to design and implement large demolitions. Astonishingly, there is no mention of WTC Building 7's remarkable collapse in the 571-page 9/11 Commission Report.

2) Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition.

3) The WTC steel, which if fully examined could have relvealed the effects of explosives, was quickly shipped overseas and melted down. This was an unprecedented violation of federal crime scene laws.

4) Whenever contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air to investigate. This commonly occurs about 100 times per year in well under 20 minutes. But on 9/11 nearly two hours passed without any interception.

5) The Secret Service broke established protocols by allowing President Bush to remain in a well-publicized classroom "photo op" long after it was known that the U.S. was under attack and he might well have been a target.

6) Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks of American and United Airlines and those of other corporations that were likewise impacted by the attack. These "put option" bets were made just prior to 9/11.

7) There were warnings of the impending attacks from at least eleven other countries. Also prior to 9/11, insiders such as John Ashcroft, top military officers, and San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown were warned not to fly.

8) In September of 2000, a group of neocon hawks, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush administration, wrote that their proposed massive military buildup would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor."

9) Some of the alleged 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are still alive and well, according to the BBC and The Guardian. At least five of the alleged hijackers may have trained at U.S. military bases, as reported in Newsweek and other sources.

10) The Bush administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days. Similar investigations, such as those for Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination, and the space shuttle disasters, all started in about one week.

11) "The Jersey Girls" — four courageous 9/11 widows — finally forced the 9/11 Commission into existence and presented many questions, most of which were ignored. Under the leadership of Bush administration insider Philip Zelikow, the final report failed to address any of the evidence pointing to official complicity.

There are hundreds of additional facts that contradict the official story of 9/11. It is time for a truly independent investigation that addresses all the questions asked by the citizens' 9/11 Truth & Justice Movement.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

Approximately 2.25 seconds of estimated free fall proves no such thing.

Indeed, the capacity for anyone to have performed the kind of demolition set-up necessary for a controlled demolition is -- for all actual intents and purposes -- an impossibility. It simply couldn't have happened and it just as clearly did not happen.

All troofers are fucking idiots.

"The TOWERS fell at FREE FALL SPEED thereby proving without any doubt at all that they were taken down in a controlled demolition," exclaim the troofers.

Yet the dishonest idiot troofers can never quite explain how the debris out-paced the collapse if the collapse took place at free fall speed:

10.jpg

"The TOWERS fell at FREE FALL SPEED thereby proving without any doubt at all that they were taken down in a controlled demolition," exclaim the troofers.

Yet the dishonest idiot troofers can never quite explain how the debris out-paced the collapse if the collapse took place at free fall speed:

10.jpg

Ah man that's easy, don't you know that it was shot out by the explosives? Ask any of them they'll tell you..

10.jpg

Ah man that's easy, don't you know that it was shot out by the explosives? Ask any of them they'll tell you..

Out doesn't cut it. The debris still beats the collapse event to the bottom. The explosives shot out the debris and then secondary explosives blew it all DOWN. Yeah. That's the ticket! :lol: Any minute now "Dr." Judy Woods will come out with an explanation involving a gravity machine and temporal distortions.

10.jpg

Out doesn't cut it. The debris still beats the collapse event to the bottom. The explosives shot out the debris and then secondary explosives blew it all DOWN. Yeah. That's the ticket! :lol: Any minute now "Dr." Judy Woods will come out with an explanation involving a gravity machine and temporal distortions.

Hey, that's classified.

Let's look at the Facts, shall we.

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Sit down, Patriot911.

images

yeah you can't handle the facts. it's disgraceful to see you respond to them with pictures and insults. You had great parenting.

Unless you work directly for Iran, your the lowest form of life on the North American Continent. In order to reach that state you must have been born to a whore who got knocked up by an insane criminal, and raised by them.

Your behavior is a disgrace to your bad parents, as well as to your country, unless of course your an Iranian.:fu:

yeah you can't handle the facts. it's disgraceful to see you respond to them with pictures and insults. You had great parenting.

Unless you work directly for Iran, your the lowest form of life on the North American Continent. In order to reach that state you must have been born to a whore who got knocked up by an insane criminal, and raised by them.

Your behavior is a disgrace to your bad parents, as well as to your country, unless of course your an Iranian.:fu:

You keep fighting the good fight bro. Just a few more posts and you'll have the movement defeated.

Are you comparing the Windsor tower, which burned for over a DAY, and only had a partial collapse of its upper floors?

That's a lie. The Windsor tower burned for 18-20 hours, not 26. The fire started at 23:00 and was declared out at 17:00 the next day.

WTC Towers were 100 stories, when the collapsed, there was ONLY THREE STORIES of RUBBLE. where did it all go? It was vaporized with explosives.

More garbage from you. 3 stories? Did you include the 5 basement levels that filled with debris from the collapse or are you just counting above ground level? Are you counting the debris that fell around the perimeter of the towers, 300 feet away in all directions. I thought a controlled demolition stayed in it's own foot print?

WTC7 was not hit by a plane, collapses at FREE FALL. proves demolition. No other way to remove 8 floors of structural steel.

Blatantly incorrect. WTC7 did not collapse at free fall. 2.25 seconds of the total collapse was at free fall. Trying to be deceptive?

Windsor tower took 26 hours to just burn partially, WTC7 burned 5x less longer and collapsed FASTER than a REAL LIFE DEMOLITION ever has.

You need to really get your facts straight as it makes you look like a complete fool when trying to prove things. The Windsor tower did NOT burn for 26 hours like you claim. It burned for 18 hours. 8 hours LESS than your garbage claim. The upper structure (floors) collapsed after 5 hours of the fire burning, not 26 like you make it seem. So fire can't structural steel components fail and collapse eh? You need to read.

Case Studies: Historical Fires: Windsor Tower Fire

When the towers fell, they showed no jolt and gravitationally accelerated though the path of greatest resistance.

Let's discuss this shall we? What structural component in the two towers provided this "greatest resistance"? If the upper third of the towers collapse down due to failed components, what horizontal components have to resist that weight coming down?

1-4_perimeter-column.jpg

Are you telling me that you believe the truss seats or the damper connections shown above were supposed to resist the upper third of the tower coming down?

What structural components were supposed to provide resistance to the collapse?

A lot of people cannot grasp this:

You can melt steel inside of a blast furnace, BECAUSE YOU HAVE PURE Oxygen.
Pure Oxygen Enviorment allows you to get to 3,000oC.

In air, you have 1/3rd of the Oxygen you would normally have.

You have to heat up molecules of Nitrogen & others in order to get a hydrocarbon based fire to reach steel's melting point.

You can only get 1/3rd of the temp needed to melt steel OUTSIDE of a blast furnace, BECAUSE the OXYGEN in the AIR is NOT enough.

You can only get to 1,800oF Degrees in a carbon based fire inside of a building.
Reason: because you need to heat up the OTHER molecules, but DO not have the oxygen to do so, because AIR only consists of 1/3rd Oxygen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_QWk2fFUzw

Stop ignoring the Facts, you are afraid.

Why do you use melted steel in your arguments?

You keep fighting the good fight bro. Just a few more posts and you'll have the movement defeated.

LOL, that's funny! Hey I am keeping myself amused. It may not appear to be so, but if any of the twoofers showed up in person I would treat them as any guest. I bet a day fishing with eots on a boat, for example, would be a real hoot. I would talk to them the same way in person, and would expect them to do the same. Yes, I have invited eots and others, but they don't show up. I honestly don't think eots is into fishing, maybe when his kids get older he will take them fishing, because near as I can tell, he is a great dad.
I don't expect to "defeat" them, and would be willing to bet none of them expect to "defeat" me either.

Freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible in WTC7 unless explosives were used.

Interesting. So I can take a four column structure and place a 6 million ton block on top, heat those columns to failure, and that 6 million ton block WON'T fall at free fall? Those failed columns will still provide resistance?

The demolition of the Twin Towers was done with Nanothermite.
I thought you said EXPLOSIVES vaporized the towers into 3 story rubble piles? Was it explosives or thermite?

:confused:

A lot of people cannot grasp this:

You can melt steel inside of a blast furnace, BECAUSE YOU HAVE PURE Oxygen.
Pure Oxygen Enviorment allows you to get to 3,000oC.

No you can't because a blast furnace is used to make pig iron, not steel. A basic oxygen furnace is used to make steel FROM the pig iron made via a blast furnace.

You need to do better research.

LOL, that's funny! Hey I am keeping myself amused. It may not appear to be so, but if any of the twoofers showed up in person I would treat them as any guest. I bet a day fishing with eots on a boat, for example, would be a real hoot. I would talk to them the same way in person, and would expect them to do the same. Yes, I have invited eots and others, but they don't show up. I honestly don't think eots is into fishing, maybe when his kids get older he will take them fishing, because near as I can tell, he is a great dad.
I don't expect to "defeat" them, and would be willing to bet none of them expect to "defeat" me either.

What do you think an afternoon trapped on a boat with Miller would be like?

LOL
one would clearly push the other out of the boat

well slack might be jumping out after a short time

You would never have the balls to say to someone in person the shit you say to them on here.

I don't know anyone who insults people to their faces as much as you insult people on here, without them having been lumped the fuck up for it.

You would never have the balls to say to someone in person the shit you say to them on here.

I don't know anyone who insults people to their faces as much as you insult people on here, without them having been lumped the fuck up for it.

All I can tell you is thats the way it is. I invite you to the VFW in Eagar, AZ on any friday night. Nobody gets beat up, and the insults are at least as bad as those here.

Forum List

Back