9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
11 REMARKABLE FACTS ABOUT 9/11

1) The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7
2) Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse.
3) The WTC steel, was quickly shipped overseas and melted down.
4) When contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air
5) Secret Service allowing President Bush to remain in a classroom
6) Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks
7) There were warnings of the impending attacks from eleven other countries.
8) catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor."
9) alleged 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are still alive and well
10) The Bush administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission
11) "The Jersey Girls" forced the 9/11 Commission into existence

Number 4 thru 7 are unimportant to the obvious absurdity of 9/11

Collapse time estimates for WTC 1 & 2 are from 8.4 to 11 seconds which was specified in a podcast on PBS by Dr. Sunder of the NIST.

Create a computer program for the collapse time of 109 masses floating magically in the air with no supports and have the masses fall when struck from above and accelerate due to the conservation of momentum and the computed collapse time is about 12 seconds. So any supports strong enough to support the masses could only slow the collapse further.

People claiming to know physics should have been all over the phenomenon of 9/11 like white on rice.

After NINE YEARS this issue involves our engineering schools even more than the people who did it. For all practical purposes they are accomplices after the fact. How can they claim to know how to teach people to design skyscrapers if they won't bring up the subject of the distributions of steel and concrete in the WTC and how it would have to affect any collapse.

But I asked Richard Gage about that in Chicago in May of 2008. He got a shocked look on his face and gave the LAME excuse of the NIST not releasing accurate blue prints. Gravity works the same way all over the planet. It is gravity and wind loading that determines how the steel would have to be distributed and whatever safety factor is incorporated into the building. So Gage and his buddies should have been able to come up with reasonably good numbers even without blueprints.

So it is too late for this simple physics to keep a lot of people from looking like fools. All they can do is keep people from understanding the simple physics by pretending it is so difficult.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo[/ame]

So when is an engineering school going to build a model that can collapse completely?

The Truth Movement just concentrates on too much irrelevant junk. The physics does not care who did it. But the physics can tell if it is IMPOSSIBLE for airliners to have done it.

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

All I talk about is physics, and occasionally post another thread that shows corroborating evidence to go along with the Physics that prove WTC7 needs to be reinvestigated.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ? is exactly the type of movement that avoids theories and ONLY sticks to Facts. Such as the FACT of freefall in WTC7

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]
“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

They ignore these facts, and only obscure and create problems. The people who deny the facts are in denial, and some even actually are cowardly enough to say the facts are "fake".

Penthouse, nuff said.

2) Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse.
4) When contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air

Collapse time estimates for WTC 1 & 2 are from 8.4 to 11 seconds which was specified in a podcast on PBS by Dr. Sunder of the NIST.

Create a computer program for the collapse time of 109 masses floating magically in the air with no supports and have the masses fall when struck from above and accelerate due to the conservation of momentum and the computed collapse time is about 12 seconds. So any supports strong enough to support the masses could only slow the collapse further.

People claiming to know physics should have been all over the phenomenon of 9/11 like white on rice.

After NINE YEARS this issue involves our engineering schools even more than the people who did it. For all practical purposes they are accomplices after the fact. How can they claim to know how to teach people to design skyscrapers if they won't bring up the subject of the distributions of steel and concrete in the WTC and how it would have to affect any collapse.

But I asked Richard Gage about that in Chicago in May of 2008. He got a shocked look on his face and gave the LAME excuse of the NIST not releasing accurate blue prints. Gravity works the same way all over the planet. It is gravity and wind loading that determines how the steel would have to be distributed and whatever safety factor is incorporated into the building. So Gage and his buddies should have been able to come up with reasonably good numbers even without blueprints.

So it is too late for this simple physics to keep a lot of people from looking like fools. All they can do is keep people from understanding the simple physics by pretending it is so difficult.

So when is an engineering school going to build a model that can collapse completely?

The Truth Movement just concentrates on too much irrelevant junk. The physics does not care who did it. But the physics can tell if it is IMPOSSIBLE for airliners to have done it.

psik

Don't be silly,

The truth movement itself IS irrelevant junk. Look at #9; obviously none of the hijackers are alive yet somehow you--a member of the truth movement-doesn't call out your fellow twoofer.

See, that is the problem with you shitbrained dumbasses; obvious garbage posted right before your eyes; you don't dare call him on it.

Let me guess, the media--the same one that hounded Diana Spencer to her death, photographed people in the casket, flies helicopters over weddings, are now being respectful, cordial, and allowing these hijackers their privacy? Are you fucking kidding me?

Not one of the twoofer smut-sites has even interviewed them.

Yet you accept it; a total lie told right to your face and you take it. That is why you and your movement is a joke.

psik

Don't be silly,

The truth movement itself IS irrelevant junk. Look at #9; obviously none of the hijackers are alive yet somehow you--a member of the truth movement-doesn't call out your fellow twoofer.

See, that is the problem with you shitbrained dumbasses; obvious garbage posted right before your eyes; you don't dare call him on it.

Let me guess, the media--the same one that hounded Diana Spencer to her death, photographed people in the casket, flies helicopters over weddings, are now being respectful, cordial, and allowing these hijackers their privacy? Are you fucking kidding me?

Yet you accept it; a total lie told right to your face and you take it. That is why you and your movement is a joke.
you'd think at least Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura would have them on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

psik

Don't be silly,

Creative Dreams / PE always does this; pretends its all about "physics" then it becomes this full fledged crap-fest. Always has, always will; on 3 boards now.

Don't be silly,

Creative Dreams / PE always does this; pretends its all about "physics" then it becomes this full fledged crap-fest. Always has, always will; on 3 boards now.
naw, PE isnt a sock
but he is posting the same delusional BS
but then every troofer tends to post like that

naw, PE isnt a sock
but he is posting the same delusional BS
but then every troofer tends to post like that

Time will tell. What is very telling is this:

Powerful new video coming out from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth 12/23/10

Powerful new video coming out from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Political Forum 12/23/10

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/147540-45-experts-ae911truth.html 12/22/10

All threads have almost the same exact quote at the beginning of the post.

He did the same thing with "this is an orange"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/146421-this-is-an-orange-2.html#post3091389

Too many coincidences; posting of the same stuff under different names. Its probably not a surprise that he did the same thing on AWE eventually admitting to having 4 socks....THEN creating a fifth one to come on and say, "Whats the big deal".

Its a parlor game, I know, but there isn't much real debate about 9/11 anymore so it's a way to amuse myself.

Actually I don't hate conspiracy theorists as a rule, and they don't bother me they amuse me-most of the time.

In the winter i get so damn bored I have to find something to do. The livestock is off the mountain in and in my pasture, hunting season is over. It's too damn cold to hike lately. The snow on the mountain is too deep to ride, so I amuse myself tormenting twoofers.

I do engage in amusing and heated discussions with my buddies in town. Bill Cooper came from my town, I knew him. Conspiracy theorists are all over this area. They might be nuts, but when I need them they are there for me, and likewise me for them.

Again, I invite you to our VFW on fri nights, unless there is a band, thats what the whole bar is talking about-conspiracy theories.

On New Years eve, Travis Walton was there and entertained us with his UFO stories.....as long as we bought him flat tire ales...

I lived in CO for a while. I never liked Fat Tire.

I also spent some time in AZ, and can't imagine there not being something interesting to do at any time.

Weed is cheap there. Go smoke a joint and do something productive for crying out loud.

Because getting wasted on some rope is clearly associated with productivity....

You're already a fucking loser if a weed buzz is keeping you from accomplishing something.

I lived in CO for a while. I never liked Fat Tire.

I also spent some time in AZ, and can't imagine there not being something interesting to do at any time.

Weed is cheap there. Go smoke a joint and do something productive for crying out loud.

You're already a fucking loser if a weed buzz is keeping you from accomplishing something.

Of course. Marijuana use is clearly associated with increased productivity. Every stoner knows this.

Of course. Marijuana use is clearly associated with increased productivity. Every stoner knows this.

If you've never smoked weed before you probably ought to shut the fuck up for the sole reason that you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

If you have smoked weed before, and you still think someone can't possibly be productive with it, then you're obviously one of those losers I was talking about.

Either way though, I think you're a fucking faggot :thup:

If you've never smoked weed before you probably ought to shut the fuck up for the sole reason that you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

If you have smoked weed before, and you still think someone can't possibly be productive with it, then you're obviously one of those losers I was talking about.

Paulie, having WORKED with people i knew were potheads, i can say for a certainty, they are some of the LEAST productive people i have worked with

So weed doesn't affect the way people act? Damn, I wonder what................... Naw just couldn't be....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who claimed it doesn't affect the way people act?

It's a mind altering substance, just like alcohol is. My only claim about it so far in this thread is that it doesn't automatically lower productivity. I don't claim that it DOESN'T lower productivity, just that it's not a guaranteed outcome of smoking it. If you can't puff a bowl and still go clean your house, it's not the weed's fault, it's YOU.

Paulie, having WORKED with people i knew were potheads, i can say for a certainty, they are some of the LEAST productive people i have worked with

I used to be a pothead dive, and I showed up to work stoned, stayed stoned all day, and continued getting stoned into the night. I gave an honest day's work, paid my bills, and handled my business.

When I wanted to relax, I relaxed. When I needed to get things done, I got them done. Personal responsibility doesn't change just because you smoked a joint.

Blaming the weed is a cop out. I don't really care to continue this debate, least of all in this thread.

Hey douche bag:

Yeah Paulie, that's you, you fucking idiot pussy.

I noted that there is an association between the use of some rope and the lowering of productivity, you mental midget. I did not suggest that it's a universal truth, either, you moron.

I also said nothing about whether or not I have ever indulged.

I know you're a faggot. Aint no question about it. But no; You're uneducated guess about me is wrong.

So get back to sucking cock somewhere, quiff-y, okay? Good. :thup:

I used to be a pothead dive, and I showed up to work stoned, stayed stoned all day, and continued getting stoned into the night. I gave an honest day's work, paid my bills, and handled my business.

When I wanted to relax, I relaxed. When I needed to get things done, I got them done. Personal responsibility doesn't change just because you smoked a joint.

Blaming the weed is a cop out. I don't really care to continue this debate, least of all in this thread.

Then shut the fuck up you idiot. Christ on a cracker. That's not a difficult solution, you fucking moron.

and how much more productive could you have been if you werent stoned?

and how much more productive could you have been if you werent stoned?

I don't know, how much more productive could I be on a day when I didn't get a good night's sleep? Or missed breakfast that morning?

Shit, I don't know. There's any number of reasons why someone might not have as productive a day as they could that don't have to relate to smoking weed.

I've probably had days where I got more done when stoned than a day when I was sober, had a good night's sleep, and ate a good breakfast, too.

It's a state of mind. If you want to be productive on a given day, you will be.

I remember a couple years back we used to work side jobs in the evenings and someone would run out and grab a case of beer around 6pm and we'd all toss back about 4 or 5 while we worked. I probably got more done than normal on those nights. I'm sure you could make the same case against alcohol and productivity. As far as weed, it heightens your senses, and for a lot of things it actually tends to help you focus and pay more attention to detail.

Of course there's always going to be the lazy days when smoking a joint just makes you want to be more lazy. But that's not the weed, that's your state of mind at that moment.

Then shut the fuck up you idiot. Christ on a cracker. That's not a difficult solution, you fucking moron.

What kind of parents raised you? You have an embarrassing personality.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Last edited:
still waiting on PE to man up and answer if he supports the concrete core hoax of goof-o-phera?

Forum List

Back