9/11 inside or outside job?

As an open and free society the US is not and has never been the greatest security state ever

So much for your idiotic bullshit

Yeah just like that well known commie Marine who defected to Russia and returned with open arms, and magically was working right on the president’s motorcade route. Yet no one bothered to pick him up.

LMFAO!!!!

That was pretty stupid. They went to flight school long enough to learn how to operate the equipment, which isn't hard when it's already in the air. They didn't advertise their mission either. Only jabbering retards believe "security" prevents people from doing anything. Every prison in the country is proof that no matter how much "security" you put in place, it can be undermined.
The greatest security states are always totalitarian nations. One could split hairs and disagree but i would throw out North Korea as the greatest security state. When the state controls every action, movement, thought and piss of all the people THAT is a great security state. The Us is too uncontrolled and basically chaotic with people coming and going and doing pretty much as they please. Pre 911 people could openly drive onto most military bases without even being challenged.

You are also correct that security does not mean impenetrable.

The hardest part of flying any plane is taking off and landing. Once in the air it is fairly simple

Yeah just like that well known commie Marine who defected to Russia and returned with open arms, and magically was working right on the president’s motorcade route. Yet no one bothered to pick him up.

LMFAO!!!!
Precisely and why did they not pick him up? Because he broke no law DUMBASS

Dumb. You think they’d allow an avowed commie there. Lol.

As you well know, Oswald never fired a shot that day.
Yes you are dumb.

No one in government knew he wass there MORON

I know you are a lisr. You have never been able to back up your claim

He was the only one who fired a shot that day.

That is fact and you cannot demonstrate otherwise BOY

Inside job…

But for me the proof that 9/11 was an inside job has always been that no one in government and security agencies was ever held accountable for the worst humiliation ever inflicted on an alleged “superpower.” Instead, it took a year before the White House even agreed to an official coverup with the 9/11 Commission, another in the long line of commissions like the Warren Commission that validates the official story. If a few young Saudi Arabians had actually defeated the entire national security apparatus of the United States, the White House would have been screaming, and heads would have rolled. -Paul Craig Roberts.
you are wrong ….

what do you think?

seriously now ….
Because I've read most of Christopher Bollyn's books on the matter, 15 years ago or more, I understand that there are ample facts and evidence showing the Israeli government heavily involved in the events of the day. Recall that at the times of the attacks the Comptroller at the Pentagon was an ordained Jewish Rabbi named Dov Zakheim.

Because I've read most of Christopher Bollyn's books on the matter, 15 years ago or more, I understand that there are ample facts and evidence showing the Israeli government heavily involved in the events of the day. Recall that at the times of the attacks the Comptroller at the Pentagon was an ordained Jewish Rabbi named Dov Zakheim.
I doubt an Israeli involvement

no , not at all
Good to hear. That suggests you understand how the masses can be deceived with sufficient propaganda efforts.

911 was a massive propaganda effort, and that it brought DHS here in the Land Of The Free is no surprise to those of us who understand the role of propaganda in shaping the public perception.

Good to hear. That suggests you understand how the masses can be deceived with sufficient propaganda efforts.

911 was a massive propaganda effort, and that it brought DHS here in the Land Of The Free is no surprise to those of us who understand the role of propaganda in shaping the public perception.
Wrong

There can be no doubty that the government exploited the events of 911 to expand power creating DHS .

This does not however mean that the attacks themselves were propoganda.

You are going backwards trying to justify a conspiracy theory. Rather than starting with evidence and follwing it to a conclusion. Conspiracy theories fail because of that fallacy.

The attacks were a legit attack by foreign terrorists and the government took advantage of them in many ways. But in the end there is no evidence of an inside job

I don't think Bush knew what was going on, but Rumsfeld and Cheney did. I think people in the FBI and CIA knew it was going to happen. It's a damn shame nobody was fired for 3000 people losing their lives. No fucking accountability.

2001-2006 The Good ol Days lol

EPA Head saying Ground Zero air was safe to breath
Bush shipping all building remains to other countries before investigation
Guiliana pre drunken craze
The Mysterious Building 7-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp6QszNTNaM
War on Terror and such lmfao
A new World
Freedom Fries
You are with us or you are with the Terrorst
Saddamn Hussein bought yellow cake from Niger
Douglas Feith
The Darling of the Pentagon Chalabi
Valerie Plame
Anthrax in the mail
The fucking 3-D images the news stations made of people living in caves with Jacuzzi's and shit
Cunilingus Rice
Pentagon getting hit right were the Audit Offices were losing all records
Plane hitting Pentagon video that nobody has seen 23 years later

Forum List

Back