9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

Which is why Qaddafi always struck me as just the puppet, front man.
I think the tribal elders in the hills south of the city, away from the outside threats, were the real power?
But that is just a guess, not having been there.

Nope. Idris was sick and left Libya for medical treatment. A bunch of young guys staged a bloodless coup and Gaddafi beat all of them out. He was a shoeless Bedouin boy. He threw out the Libyan constitution which was quite enlightened, hired Abdullah Tariki and just about killed the Libyan oil business. Tariki hated Americans.

The jeering response to Biden from any audience will be a massive embarrassment to the Biden Administration. It would be impossible for the media to black out the demonstration of no confidence and complete distain for Joey Xi.
After seven months of obvious incompetence, failures and Tyrant like edicts, especially his latest mandate, it would be impossible for a person who has sowed division in this country and around the world to deliver a message of healing and unity.
Resistance is in order. Biden is being rejected by all and has quickly earned the title of the most weak, incompetent and hated individual in the world.

Last edited:
Wow.. Sick even for Gateway Pundit.
Hahahaha..... The truth of the matter smacking the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies in the face.... The illegitimately elected 46th president of the U.S. being rebuffed by the people and "Surada" claims it's "Sick" to post the truth.....

Last edited:
Hahahaha..... The truth of the matter smacking the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies in the face.... The illegitimately elected 46thg president of the U.S. being rebuffed by the people and "Surada" claims it's "Sick" to post the truth.....

Lots of Americans are real ignorant.... especially Trump's more rabid followers.

The Federal Investigation of 9/11 Ignored Recorded, Eyewitness Accounts of Firefighters Who Heard Explosions Just Before the Towers Collapsed

"Interview of Firefighter Edward Cachia, FDNY

"Cachia: 'As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.'"

I strongly suspect neither Democrats nor Republicans want any part of finding out the truth about 911/2001.

The Federal Investigation of 9/11 Ignored Recorded, Eyewitness Accounts of Firefighters Who Heard Explosions Just Before the Towers Collapsed

"Cachia: 'As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.'"

I strongly suspect neither Democrats nor Republicans want any part of finding out the truth about 911/2001.

A cascading failure would go boom, boom, boom etc.

The jeering response to Biden from any audience will be a massive embarrassment to the Biden Administration. It would be impossible for the media to black out the demonstration of no confidence and complete distain for Joey Xi.
After seven months of obvious incompetence, failures and Tyrant like edicts, especially his latest mandate, it would be impossible for a person who has sowed division in this country and around the world to deliver a message of healing and unity.
Resistance is in order. Biden is being rejected by all and has quickly earned the title of the most weak, incompetent and hated individual in the world.

With this level of stupidity and trashy Americans, maybe we deserve Trump.

Hahahaha..... The truth of the matter smacking the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies in the face.... The illegitimately elected 46th president of the U.S. being rebuffed by the people and "Surada" claims it's "Sick" to post the truth.....

You have a crude, stupid, vulgar criminal ex president and an American constituency that has sunk into the gutter as far as intellect, honor and scruples go.. Trump probably is your man.

Years After 9/11, Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Still Awaits Trial

Interview 1659 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato

Corbett • 09/10/2021

Mirror

Story #1: 20 Years After 9/11, Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Still Awaits Trial

Story #2: Biden Signs Executive Order to Declassify Some 9/11 Documents

Story #3: Spike Lee Re-Edits 9/11 Docuseries to Exclude Victim’s Families Questions

It was supposedly Prince's wife (Bandar) who paid for breast cancer treatments for the wife of one of the graduate students.

The Saudis have deep pockets so naturally they are trying to blame it on them.

Meanwhile, just show us your true colors and get down in the gutter with Trump.

1631312189976.png

~S~

We already have, conspiracy nut maga fuckup.

He is not going to release those documents, unless every letter on those documents are redacted.

Forum List

Back