black real estate agents mistaken for burglars

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

for heavens sakes. can't the neighbors tell the difference from re estate agents and a burglar? good greif. , .what a mix up.

for heavens sakes. can't the neighbors tell the difference from re estate agents and a burglar? good greif. , .what a mix up.

Not easily when a known burglary happened at the same residence a week or two ago and someone was arrested for it.

"Officers were aware that a previous burglary had occurred at this same address on July 24 and that a suspect was arrested and charged for unlawful entry during that incident,” Capt. Timothy Pols said in a statement to WOOD. “The caller indicated that the previously arrested suspect had returned and again entered the house.”"

If it were me I would move into that house, I know neighborhood watch works there.

They all look the same.
They all look the same.

I disagree

1628360780578.png
1628360945809.png

Not easily when a known burglary happened at the same residence a week or two ago and someone was arrested for it.

"Officers were aware that a previous burglary had occurred at this same address on July 24 and that a suspect was arrested and charged for unlawful entry during that incident,” Capt. Timothy Pols said in a statement to WOOD. “The caller indicated that the previously arrested suspect had returned and again entered the house.”"

If it were me I would move into that house, I know neighborhood watch works there.
I see. probably going to be nasty lawsuit on this one;.

I see. probably going to be nasty lawsuit on this one;.

Based on what? They were not mistreated, they had a break in at the same residence on the 24th and were unhandcuffed as soon as the guy showed his real estate credentials. No reason for a lawsuit. Mistaken identity happens. They have immunity anyway as they are cops.

Based on what? They were not mistreated, they had a break in at the same residence on the 24th and were unhandcuffed as soon as the guy showed his real estate credentials. No reason for a lawsuit. Mistaken identity happens. They have immunity anyway as they are cops.
Why wasn’t he allowed to show his credentials before being handcuffed?

I don't know of any realtors showing homes in the dark of night.....

thats wht there starting to sayt i mean;. wont go anywhere. more accusing thme or racisum stuff.

Did you read your story? The house had a HISTORY of break ins and squatters, including one whose car looked just like the real estate agents. :smoke:
yesi did. nd i didnt knoe thery did it in the dark. that explaind thingl. who looks at house in the dark, geez.

So what.

Yeah, I was wondering too, idiot or troll?
what is matter with you? i'm saying these black men are in other article saying they were done wrong. and thinking of sueing.i didnt say they had a case.

Why wasn’t he allowed to show his credentials before being handcuffed?
LEO's all over the fucking world are TRAINED to first 'Secure The Scene'. No one was arrested.
They were detained until the facts were known. The LEO's did what they were trained to do.

LEO's all over the fucking world are TRAINED to first 'Secure The Scene'. No one was arrested.
They were detained until the facts were known. The LEO's did what they were trained to do.
of course. tel lit to those black folks. cant look a black person anhd they try to sue you. lordy

Forum List

Back