9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

I have no idea and don't care.. Shia eschatology is pretty screwy. You're only 20.. Have you ever lived anywhere in the ME?

I know you don't have any idea, that's why I asked you. You are a fraud, nothing more. I'm not 110 like you but I'm not 20.

I have no idea and don't care.. Shia eschatology is pretty screwy. You're only 20.. Have you ever lived anywhere in the ME?
I think you should move to Libya.
10 or 15 years ago that was the place to go
wasn't it? But then something happened.... I can't really remember what..... oh yeah, a false flag op in Tripoli and then that Benghazi thing.

CIA trained Isis rebels dragging Gaddafi through the streets with a machete up his ass.

Families coming home to see their relatives heads in the refrigerator.

Saudi Arabia doesn't use old rocker pumps.. They use Christmas Trees.

OIP.4bJZHUPg39nHiyfbKkKuQQHaFj

Nope. Tellme about Khameni's 12th Imam beliefs.

Nope. Tellme about Khameni's 12th Imam beliefs.

{...
Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th Imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? They believe that a series of Imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message and that these Imam rank above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers—not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims—believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked by utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.
...}

I know you don't have any idea, that's why I asked you. You are a fraud, nothing more. I'm not 110 like you but I'm not 20.

Why would I possibly care about their end times beliefs? I'm old but I'm not 100.

{...
Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th Imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? They believe that a series of Imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message and that these Imam rank above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers—not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims—believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked by utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.
...}

Yup, the 12'er sect (which is in control in Iran) believes that THEY must create worldwide chaos to bring back their "messiah" the 12th Imam. Now I know Surada has no faith in anything but himself , but make no mistake, the 12'vers are serious in their "Imam".

Why would I possibly care about their end times beliefs? I'm old but I'm not 100.

Because those beliefs determine their actions, you see not everyone is like you. You have no faith in anything bt you. Your "bible" is part historical but mostly allegorical. The don't believe like that. THIER "faith" is living and dynamic, it directs their actions. Like I said, you're a fraud.

Yup, the 12'er sect (which is in control in Iran) believes that THEY must create worldwide chaos to bring back their "messiah" the 12th Imam. Now I know Surada has no faith in anything but himself , but make no mistake, the 12'vers are serious in their "Imam".

I'm not a he, jackass.

Most Iranians are not religious fanatics.. You've never been there, have you?

Funny how similar that is to the US Evangelicals, who want chaos in the Mideast, Israel in Jerusalem, etc., all so the rapture will take them to Heaven without having to die first.

I'm not a he, jackass.

Most Iranians are not religious fanatics.. You've never been there, have you?

Look dumbass, "Most" Iranian's are not in charge. The crazy 12'vers are and THEY have all the weapons.

Funny how similar that is to the US Evangelicals, who want chaos in the Mideast, Israel in Jerusalem, etc., all so the rapture will take them to Heaven without having to die first.
'Well no, Evangelicals don't think they have to start chaos on the earth to bring Jesus back.

Look dumbass, "Most" Iranian's are not in charge. The crazy 12'vers are and THEY have all the weapons.

Iranians disagree with your interpretation completely.
They don't want the apocalypse, but they want the Mandi to come to prevent it.

{...
When NBC News' Ann Curry interviewed Ahmadinejad in Tehran in September 2009, she asked him about the Mahdi:

Curry: In your speeches, you pray for God to hasten the arrival of the hidden Imam, the Muslim messiah. Would you tell us, as I know you will speak about this at the general assembly, as well: What is your relationship with the hidden Imam, and how soon do you think before the second coming?

Ahmadinejad: Yes, that’s true. I prayed for the arrival of the 12th Imam. The owner of the age, as we call him. Because the owner of the age is the symbol of the—justice and brotherly love prevailing around the world. When the Imam arrives, all of these problems will be resolved. And a prayer for the owner of the age is nothing but a wish for justice and brotherly love to prevail around the world. And it’s an obligation a person takes upon himself to always think about brotherly love. And also to treat others as equals. All people can establish such a connection with the Imam of the age. It’s roughly the same as the relationship which exists between Christians and the Christ. They speak with Jesus Christ and they are sure that Christ hears them and responds. Therefore, this is not limited to us only. Any person can talk with the Imam.

Curry: You’ve said that you believe that his arrival, the apocalypse, would happen in your own lifetime. What do you believe that you should do to hasten his arrival?

Ahmadinejad: I have never said such a thing.

Curry: Ah, forgive me.

Ahmadinejad: I—I—I was talking about peace.

Curry: Forgive me.

Ahmadinejad: What is being said about an apocalyptic war and—global war, things of that nature. This is what the Zionists are claiming. Imam…will come with logic, with culture, with science. He will come so that there is no more war. No more enmity, hatred. No more conflict. He will call on everyone to enter a brotherly love. Of course, he will return with Jesus Christ. The two will come back together. And working together, they would fill this world with love. The stories that have been disseminated around the world about extensive war, apocalyptic wars, so on and so forth—these are false.
...}

Now you're talking. Their eschatology is based on futurism and the Scofield heresy. Nuts.

'Well no, Evangelicals don't think they have to start chaos on the earth to bring Jesus back.

You're wrong.
The Evangelicals I know do want the apocalypse and act to make it happen, because they will then be saved the easy way.
It is not that they want Jesus back.
They could care less about Jesus.
The want a free ride to heaven without having to die first.

{...
The rapture is an eschatological theological position held by some Christians, particularly within branches of American evangelicalism, consisting of an end-time event when all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air."[1] The origin of the term extends from Paul the Apostle's First Epistle to the Thessalonians in the Bible, in which he uses the Greek word harpazo (Ancient Greek: ἁρπάζω), meaning "to snatch away" or "to seize," and explains that believers in Jesus Christ will be snatched away from earth into the air.[2]

The idea of a rapture as it is currently defined is not found in historic Christianity, but is a relatively recent doctrine of Evangelical Protestantism. The term is most frequently used among Evangelical Protestant theologians in the United States.[3] Rapture has also been used for a mystical union with God or for eternal life in Heaven.[4]

This view of eschatology is referred to as premillennial dispensationalism, which is a form of futurism.

Differing viewpoints exist about the exact timing of the rapture and whether Christ's return will occur in one event or two. Pretribulationism distinguishes the rapture from the second coming of Jesus Christ mentioned in the Gospel of Matthew, 2 Thessalonians, and Revelation. This view holds that the rapture will precede the seven-year Tribulation, which will culminate in Christ's second coming and be followed by a thousand-year Messianic Kingdom.[5][6] This theory grew out of the translations of the Bible that John Nelson Darby analyzed in 1833. Pretribulationism is the most widely held view among Christians believing in the rapture today, although this view is disputed within evangelicalism.[7] Some assert a post-tribulational rapture.

Most Christian denominations do not subscribe to rapture theology and have a different interpretation of the aerial gathering described in 1 Thessalonians 4. Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Presbyterians, United Methodists, the United Church of Christ, and most Reformed Christians do not generally use rapture as a specific theological term, nor do they generally subscribe to the premillennial dispensational views associated with its use. Instead these groups typically interpret rapture in the sense of the elect gathering with Christ in Heaven after his second coming[8][9][10][11] and reject the idea that a large segment of humanity will be left behind on earth for an extended tribulation period after the events of 1 Thessalonians 4:17.[12]
...}

I think you should move to Libya.
10 or 15 years ago that was the place to go
wasn't it? But then something happened.... I can't really remember what..... oh yeah, a false flag op in Tripoli and then that Benghazi thing.

CIA trained Isis rebels dragging Gaddafi through the streets with a machete up his ass.

Families coming home to see their relatives heads in the refrigerator.

I lived across the street from the US embassy in Tripoli and down the street from the Palace. The people hated Gaddafi. He was a lot like TRump. .. boorish, uneducated, braggart who love pomp and circumstance. He took credit for all King Idris's social programs.

I lived across the street from the US embassy in Tripoli and down the street from the Palace. The people hated Gaddafi. He was a lot like TRump. .. boorish, uneducated, braggart who love pomp and circumstance. He took credit for all King Idris's social programs.

Which is why Qaddafi always struck me as just the puppet, front man.
I think the tribal elders in the hills south of the city, away from the outside threats, were the real power?
But that is just a guess, not having been there.

Forum List

Back