9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

Tuesday, 24 August 2010 20:35
Be sure to see the rest of these excellent videos, including Cutter Charges in the North Tower of the World Trade Center, which shows how Chandler was able to link two “puffs” to an actual column being cut. These are striking examples which use high school physics to provide a devastating challenge to the official conspiracy theory. Additional critical analysis can be found in Jim Hoffman’s essay NIST’s 3- Year $20,000,000 Cover-up of the Crime of the Century.
Hey Angelo, explain how you think those puffs are proven to be caused by explosives and not air being pushed out at the corners.

I bet you balk at this and can't explain in your own words.

One more time.

Lagre fires in large buildings ALSWAYS causes things to explode and other sounds like explosions to occur.

This proves nothing nor does it disprove anything nor does it support your completelty stupid fucking claims.

These are proven facts

'No resistance' in this context means the collapses
happened unnaturally according to the towers' designs.

Of course there would be some 'resistance'- it goes without saying.

Any more tricky word games for me today ?
That doesn't even make sense!

:auiqs.jpg:

You specifically said "NO RESISTANCE FROM BELOW"! Know you want to claim that you meant "NO RESISTANCE FROM BELOW" means "UNNATURAL COLLAPSE"?!

You're really reaching now aren't you just to save face.

^^Note the anger and the insults ....pay attention kids.

I love that 10 or 12 videos have all been disabled on this thread.
Very telling.
Answer the question and stop dodging coward.

there are no kids here onlly adults waching you squirm and run away as always

Resorting to word games ?
It's not word games. You specifically said each thing and contradicted yourself.

This quote below specifically shows you thought there was ZERO RESISTANCE as you also think the towers fell at FREE FALL.
Cut at 45° angles to eliminate the resistance in the the structures when the conservation of momentum principle
should have applied ( preventing
the free-fall collapses which occurred). The collapsing upper floors should have slowed - not accelerated, then fallen off sideways. ( basic Newton 101 laws of motion)
Now what Angelo? How are you going to wiggle out of this one? Claim "word games" again?

angelo----think EXOTHERMIC reaction and "FLASHPOINT" I single
cigarette butt can result in a fire that destroys a house

^^Note the anger and the insults ....pay attention kids.
Interesting.

I guess it's ok when YOU get angry and insult people here, but don't like it when people give it right back to you eh? Have to whine about it? Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back