9/11 Conspiracy Theory - NOT! How to Demolish a Building

I have answered your question again and again...your crazy theory of men with box cutters defeating air defence, somehow getting NORAD to stand down
fly with the precision that the most experienced of pilots are in awe of and the managed to stand the laws of physics on its head having the towers collapse and building 7 etc etc n.... there are only two choices inside job or Ali is great,,,take your pick. a real investigation is needed i know that the majority of Americans know that and the 911 commission members know and have clearly stated that

I am frankly speechless, I am not sure I have ever encountered anything this incoherent before . Is English a second language for you ?

Kinda the response I was expecting. And reveals you even more as the fraud you are. That or just nuts. Can't turn that investigative eye on to your own sources can you.

I have answered your question again and again...your crazy theory of men with box cutters defeating air defence, somehow getting NORAD to stand down
fly with the precision that the most experienced of pilots are in awe of and the managed to stand the laws of physics on its head having the towers collapse and building 7 etc etc n.... there are only two choices inside job or Ali is great,,,take your pick. a real investigation is needed i know that the majority of Americans know that and the 911 commission members know and have clearly stated that

against air defense? Come on are you stupid or liveing in a time warp? On an airplane prior to 9/11 exactley what 'defense' was there that would have prevented men with box cutters from takeing the plane?

It is perfectly plausible that an organized group of men could hijack airplanes with ease a few years ago.

After the hijackings of the 1970s and 1980s, airline passengers have long understood to not resist hijackers. When hijackers tell them not to worry, and not do anything and no one will get hurt, and they are going to some place, there is no reason to believe otherwise. It does not matter what the weapon of choice is as long as people believe hijackers can do harm with their weapon. Or even a perceived weapon. Bank tellers are trained to give robbers money if they ask for it, even if they never see a weapon. Why risk it? Perhaps he doesn't have a weapon, but if he does, the consequences are catastrophic. Just, the other day, some guy came into a local bank and demanded money with his hand wrapped in a towel claiming he had a weapon. They don't know if he did or not, but they gave him the money anyways. And box cutters are damn sharp. Box cutters were banned in Ontario government liquor stores because they were deemed to be too dangerous. If people believe they will be safe if they co-operate, they will do so. When they feel they are threatened, as they did in flight 93, then they'll fight back. What you saw was normal human behavior.

Expert pilots? How much expertise do you need to steer? The terrorists went to flight school, learned how to fly a plane. Then they hijacked planes and flew them into buildings.

Laws of physics stand down? I don't think so.

http://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/tech/failure.htm

WTC7

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7___silverstein.html
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

NORAD standing down.

http://www.911myths.com/html/stand_down.html

We are aware your speechless. You have yet to explain where two aircraft and all the crew and passengers went. Crucial information to even begin to make the supposed false flag operation possible.

You have not explained how it is The Mayor of New York could be in on the attack, not to mention his staff. You can not explain how every air traffic controller was in on the operation, how every investigator in every agency assigned to the investigation was part of the cover up.

You can not explain how the Air National Guard was in on it, the Air Force either. You can not tell us what kind of missile does what happened to the Pentagon. You can not explain how you can claim in one breath no debris at the Pentagon and in the next claim there was debris but from the wrong kind of aircraft.

When one looks at all the supposed proof of a cover up one finds the cover up is the conspiracy theories themselves.

I wouldn't go so far as to reach that conclusion,though I do agree with your other comments. While I believe there are many unanswered questions regarding 9/11, I think these have more to do with the issues of prevention and response than any causative link.

I also can't speak to the D.C. or Pennsylvania aircraft, but I *can* tell you that I have many friends who watched the planes fly into the buildings and ran from the buildings as they collapsed. I also have a friend whose husband was a firefighter and he never gave any indication of any suspicion of anything but the planes causing the collapses.

I can also tell you that, with regard to Building 7, I can't imagine that Giuliani would have placed his command center there had he any inklink it was going to come down.

Everything else is purely speculation at this time and while some of it may raise interesting questions, I don't believe it points to any conspiracy to create what happened or kill over 3,000 people.

What I do think is that the Commission Report was woefully inadequate (The investigation cost about 6 million dollars as compared with the over 40 million spent on investigating the Clinton's over a six year period), but I suspect that is based on the effort of the committee to attempt to be "bi-partisan" and make a concerted effort NOT to lay blame for allowing the plot to go undiscovered or the lack of leadership in D.C. afterwards.

YouTube - 9/11 Truth: Firemen Describe Pre-Collapse WTC ...
9/11 Truth: Firemen Describe Pre-Collapse WTC Explosions ...
11 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=deys8AxfVQw[/ame]

DOWN. (0.12 seconds)

YouTube - Dick Cheney commanded NORAD
Join YouTube for a free account, or Login if you are already ...
3 min 34 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs&mode=related&search=[/ame]

the official story requires a series of astronomically improbable events to occur
all in sequence one after another. a group of well planned hijackers could not do this alone it required the stand down of NORAD , the failure of the penntagon defense system's ignoring of able danger, for three buildings to fall at free fall speed neatly into their own foot print all in the same matter also requires a series of improbable events all taking place in proper sequence,
it simple is not possible .add to that the assertion by 911 commission members ,top ranking military and Intel that there is a cover up and something stinks bad

Released: September 06, 2007
Zogby Poll: 51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Cheney Regarding 9/11 Attacks; Over 30% Seek Immediate Impeachment

67% also fault 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7

Kansas City, MO (Zogby International) September 6, 2007 - As America nears the sixth anniversary of the world-churning events of September 11, 2001, a new Zogby International poll finds a majority of Americans still await a Congressional investigation of President Bush' and Vice President Cheney's actions before, during and after the 9/11 attacks. Over 30% also believe Bush and/or Cheney should be immediately impeached by the House of Representatives.

The 911truth.org–sponsored poll also found that over two-thirds of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the still unexplained collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001.

WTC 7 housed the mayor's emergency bunker and offices of the SEC, IRS, CIA and Secret Service and was not hit by any planes but still completely collapsed into its own footprint nearly eight hours after the Twin Tower attacks. FEMA did not explain this collapse, the 911 Commission ignored it, and the promised official study by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is now 2 years overdue.

Janice Matthews, executive director of poll sponsor 911truth.org, observes: "The supermajority response to the WTC Building 7 question signals an increasing public concern about this remarkable event -- up from 38% last year. We can perhaps credit this rising awareness to the millions who have recently witnessed videos or Youtube clips of this skyscraper's descent and the outspoken demands for a new WTC inquiry from over 150 architects and engineering professionals, including NIST's own former Fire Science Division Chief, Dr. James Quintiere. Another contributory factor is the increased questioning among Hispanics, Blacks and Asians whose responses appear significantly more critical of the 9/11 Commission than Whites, sometimes twice as critical."

Strategy aide W. David Kubiak adds, "While only 32% seek immediate Bush and/or Cheney impeachment based on their current personal knowledge, a clear majority of citizens still seems hungry for a full exposure of the facts. The results suggest widespread public support for legislators like Rep. Dennis Kucinich who pledge to investigate unanswered 9/11 questions in the relevant congressional committees this fall. We hope more of our representatives find the spine to respond to this escalating dissatisfaction with the dubious accounting we have received thus far

11 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=deys8AxfVQw

DOWN. (0.12 seconds)

3 min 34 sec -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs&mode=related&search=

the official story requires a series of astronomically improbable events to occur
all in sequence one after another. a group of well planned hijackers could not do this alone it required the stand down of NORAD , the failure of the penntagon defense system's ignoring of able danger, for three buildings to fall at free fall speed neatly into their own foot print all in the same matter also requires a series of improbable events all taking place in proper sequence,
it simple is not possible .add to that the assertion by 911 commission members ,top ranking military and Intel that there is a cover up and something stinks bad

Yet you can not answer simple questions that are required for anyone to take your assertions seriously. You can not provide any explanation of how 3 buildings were extensively rigged for demolition requiring extensive work on pillars and supports, requiring exlosives on different floors and in obvious observable places.

You can not explain how these plans and construction occurred and no one was the wiser, no one saw anything, no one noticed anything. No to this day has leaked anything on these secret plans.

You can not explain why people would commit suicide for Bush and Company. You can jot explain how no one can provide any evidence testimony or proof of any orders to stand down. You can not provide pilots to substantiate that they were ordered not to do what ever it is you claim they were supposed to have been doing.

You can not provide any active duty military to testify or cooberate any of your claims that the military stood down and was ordered to do so. No evidence and no testimony of anyone given any such order nor carrying out any such order. Which would have required a large number of air traffic controllers, pilots, flight crew and anciliary personnel to have been prevented from doing what ever it is you claim they were supposedly ordered NOT to do.

Minor details like that.... you have no problem with. No problem with 2 missing aircraft and over 100 missing passengers and crew and 2 LARGE civilian jet liners. No problem with claiming a missile was fired at the Pentagon even though you can not find a missing missile, an aircraft or ground or ship launch site, no personnel firing said missile. No Missile that matches the characteristics of the damage at the Pentagon.

You have no problem believing hundreds of investigators in dozens of seperate agencies all say the same thing and must be lying. No problem believing the Mayor of New York and his Staff were in on the attack.

Hell Hundreds even thousdands of people would have had to be involved for your delusional theories to be true. How come none have talked? How come all these people have not ended up dead under mysterious circumstances. How did Bush manage to co-opt so many people in less than 9 mo0nths? You have no problem with those questions ....

11 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=deys8AxfVQw

DOWN. (0.12 seconds)

3 min 34 sec -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs&mode=related&search=

Perhaps it would be helpful if you actually responded to the points I raised rather than just linking to youtube... which I can't get at work anyway.

Yet you can not answer simple questions that are required for anyone to take your assertions seriously. You can not provide any explanation of how 3 buildings were extensively rigged for demolition requiring extensive work on pillars and supports, requiring exlosives on different floors and in obvious observable places.

You can not explain how these plans and construction occurred and no one was the wiser, to one saw anything, no one noticed anything. No to this day has leaked anything on these secret plans.

You can not explain why people would commit suicide for Bush and Company. You can jot explain how no one can provide any evidence testimony or proof of any orders to stand down. You can not provide pilots to substantiate that they were ordered not to do what ever it is you claim they were supposed to have been doing.

You can not provide any active duty military to testify or cooberate any of your claims that the military stood down and was ordered to do so. No evidence and no testimony of anyone given any such order nor carrying out any such order. Which would have required a large number of air traffic controllers, pilots, flight crew and anciliary personnel to have been prevented from doing what ever it is you claim they were supposedly ordered NOT to do.

Minor details like that.... you have no problem with. No problem with 2 missing aircraft and over 100 missing passengers and crew and 2 LARGE civilian jet liners. No problem with claiming a missile was fired at the Pentagon even though you can not find a missing missile, an aircraft or ground or ship launch site, no personnel firing said missile. No Missile that matches the characteristics of the damage at the Pentagon.

You have no problem believing hundreds of investigators in dozens of seperate agencies all say the same thing and must be lying. No problem believing the Mayor of New York and his Staff were in on the attack.

Hell Hundreds even thousdands of people would have had to be involved for your delusional theories to be true. How come none have talked? How come all these people have not ended up dead under mysterious circumstances. How did Bush manage to co-opt so many people in less than 9 mo0nths? You have no problem with those questions ....

you make so many ridiculous assumptions and false statements you credit to me its all but impossible to address IE ;who said anyone committed suicide for bush or the explosives must be visible , or it would take thousands of people or that secrets can not be kept .no testimony on subjects and evidence because still remains classified ,people involved indeed have wound up dead under suspicious circumstances i will post some for you , these plans where in the works much longer than 9 months [see operation northwoods] [see pnac]see [terror storm ]Google it ! turn off CNN and watch a few films then check the information and verify it for yourself .Cheney took control of NORAD ,air defense thought attacks where drills because they where told war games of flying planes into the trade centers where coincidental planned for Sept 11 air traffic controllers ordered not to speak to media . evidence destroyed etc etc etc

you make so many ridiculous assumptions and false statements you credit to me its all but impossible to address IE ;who said anyone committed suicide for bush or the explosives must be visible , or it would take thousands of people or that secrets can not be kept .no testimony on subjects and evidence because still remains classified ,people involved indeed have wound up dead under suspicious circumstances i will post some for you , these plans where in the works much longer than 9 months [see operation northwoods] [see pnac]see [terror storm ]Google it ! turn off CNN and watch a few films then check the information and verify it for yourself .Cheney took control of NORAD ,air defense thought attacks where drills because they where told war games of flying planes into the trade centers where coincidental planned for Sept 11 air traffic controllers ordered not to speak to media . evidence destroyed etc etc etc
These are spurious allegations, unfounded speculations, innuendo and paranoia. A conspiracy on the scale you imagine could NEVER be kept secret . . . it is a social psychological impossibility. That said . . . there can be a number of reasons why the PUBLIC DETAILS in the "official" government explanation might be at variance with the actual details. In fact, that is USUALLY the case in such matters . . . There are many considerations to be addressed of a domestic, political and international nature in any PUBLIC versions. The fact that it brings out the conspiracy freaks is just a price that must be paid . . . besides, it is another source of revenue for many enterprising entrepreneurs . . . selling the various conpiracies to a gullible public already suspicious of government anyway . . . not to mention the political fodder it provides for administration opponents.

These are spurious allegations, unfounded speculations, innuendo and paranoia. A conspiracy on the scale you imagine could NEVER be kept secret . . . it is a social psychological impossibility. That said . . . there can be a number of reasons why the PUBLIC DETAILS in the "official" government explanation might be at variance with the actual details. In fact, that is USUALLY the case in such matters . . . There are many considerations to be addressed of a domestic, political and international nature in any PUBLIC versions. The fact that it brings out the conspiracy freaks is just a price that must be paid . . . besides, it is another source of revenue for many enterprising entrepreneurs . . . selling the various conpiracies to a gullible public already suspicious of government anyway . . . not to mention the political fodder it provides for administration opponents.

they are founded ,many are a matter of public record but you do no real research. you make statements of psychological possibilities with no knowledge just a off the cuff opinion that are not backed up with historical reality where many government black ops remained classified and secret until for many decades

they are founded ,many are a matter of public record but you do no real research. you make statements of psychological possibilities with no knowledge just a off the cuff opinion that are not backed up with historical reality where many government black ops remained classified and secret until for many decades
Could you cite an example of one on an equivalent social scale as this one that was kept secret for decades? Remember . . . to be equivalent there have to be a similar number of adversly affected civilians, relatives, friends, and people in multiple levels of authority from low to high, (local state, and federal), witnesses, cameras, in a locale of such enormous population density . . . etc. etc. (BTW, I have a doctorate field in Social Psychology and spent 30 years researching American social systems)

Could you cite an example of one on an equivalent social scale as this one that was kept secret for decades? Remember . . . to be equivalent there have to be a similar number of adversly affected civilians, relatives, friends, and people in multiple levels of authority from low to high, (local state, and federal), witnesses, cameras, in a locale of such enormous population density . . . etc. etc. (BTW, I have a doctorate field in Social Psychology and spent 30 years researching American social systems)

30 years studying social psycological huh ...so tell me all about mkultra

Eots you have repeatedly stated the attacks on 9/11 were False Flag operations run by our Government. Now you have taken the next step and claimed that the Clinton Administration was in on it as well. Your delusional and should seek help. When ask for even one shred of evidence you cite people that do not even say what you claim they are saying. You cite conflicting theories, on one hand there was no wreckage at the Pentagon, on the other there was but it was from the wrong aircraft. For example.

You claim that extensive demolition occurred on the pillars and supports of three buildings with no one the wiser. That explosives were smuggled in with no one noticing. All with no evidence.

On one hand you claim it would only take a few people to pull it off, on the other you claim hundreds if not thousands of investigators in NUMEROUS State and federal agencies all agreed to lie about what happened. That the entire Air national Guard and Air Force was ORDERED to stand down, with out a single shred of evidence it happened, not ONE witness, not one pilot, flight crew, air traffic controller, weapons handler, or security force has EVER made that claim. NOT ONE.

You have claimed that two of the aircraft were not destroyed where we think they were. No one saw them fly off, no one saw them land, no one has seen passenger or crew from either since that day. No traffic controller saw those planes fly away. Or they are all liars. Who "Hijacked" the other two aircraft? Or are you going to claim that Cheney used that super secret Nintendo controller to fly them? Someone had to force the planes to fly into the Towers. Or were the Pilots in on it too?

You claim a missile hit the Pentagon. Yet no one can identify what kind of missile would cause the damage at the Pentagon. No one has noticed a missile missing, no one saw an aircraft flying anywhere to have fired said missile, no one saw on radar a missile coming from anywhere into the area. Eye Witnesses SAW the aircraft, yet they are all part of the nefarious False Flag plot laid down by a Democratic and Republican Administration working together.

Tell me which part of this is not true.

Eots you have repeatedly stated the attacks on 9/11 were False Flag operations run by our Government. Now you have taken the next step and claimed that the Clinton Administration was in on it as well. Your delusional and should seek help. When ask for even one shred of evidence you cite people that do not even say what you claim they are saying. You cite conflicting theories, on one hand there was no wreckage at the Pentagon, on the other there was but it was from the wrong aircraft. For example.

You claim that extensive demolition occurred on the pillars and supports of three buildings with no one the wiser. That explosives were smuggled in with no one noticing. All with no evidence.

On one hand you claim it would only take a few people to pull it off, on the other you claim hundreds if not thousands of investigators in NUMEROUS State and federal agencies all agreed to lie about what happened. That the entire Air national Guard and Air Force was ORDERED to stand down, with out a single shred of evidence it happened, not ONE witness, not one pilot, flight crew, air traffic controller, weapons handler, or security force has EVER made that claim. NOT ONE.

You have claimed that two of the aircraft were not destroyed where we think they were. No one saw them fly off, no one saw them land, no one has seen passenger or crew from either since that day. No traffic controller saw those planes fly away. Or they are all liars. Who "Hijacked" the other two aircraft? Or are you going to claim that Cheney used that super secret Nintendo controller to fly them? Someone had to force the planes to fly into the Towers. Or were the Pilots in on it too?

You claim a missile hit the Pentagon. Yet no one can identify what kind of missile would cause the damage at the Pentagon. No one has noticed a missile missing, no one saw an aircraft flying anywhere to have fired said missile, no one saw on radar a missile coming from anywhere into the area. Eye Witnesses SAW the aircraft, yet they are all part of the nefarious False Flag plot laid down by a Democratic and Republican Administration working together.

Tell me which part of this is not true.

the air traffic controllers have indeed said such things it just was not on fox

there is no left and right there is only skull and bones and the military industrial complex so yes during the "Clinton administration "the fist attempt to blow up the towers where made as far as the rest of your ramblings i have repeated again my position ,the truth has not been told ,there is a cover up the 911 commission themselves has denounced their own investigation and a real investigation is required with suppressed evidence released whistle blower protection ,testimony under oath and penalty of perjury

Boston Air Traffic Controller Says 9/11 An Inside Job
Knew people in FAA on day of hijackings who said intercept procedures should have been enacted as normal

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, December 14, 2006

A former Boston Center air traffic controller has gone public on his assertion that 9/11 was an inside job and that Donald Rumsfeld and the Pentagon tracked three of the four flights from the point of their hijacking to hitting their targets. In an astounding telephone interview, Robin Hordon claims air traffic controllers have been ignored or silenced to protect the true perpetrators of 9/11.

A recording of the phone conversation was posted on Google video late yesterday by the Pilots For 9/11 Truth organization.

After having acquired a background in aviation, Hordon underwent rigorous FAA training to become an air traffic controller and was posted to Boston Center where he worked for eleven years. He did not work at Boston Center when 9/11 occurred but still knows people that did who concur with his conclusions. In comparing the stand down of air defense on 9/11 and what should have occurred according to standard operating procedure, he quickly concluded on the very afternoon of the attacks that they could represent nothing other than an inside job.

"On September 11th I'm one of the few people who really within quite a few hours of the whole event taking place just simply knew that it was an inside job, and it wasn't because of the visuals, the collapses, whatever....I knew that it was an inside job I think within about four or five o'clock that afternoon and the reason that I knew is because when those aircraft did collide and then we got the news and information on where the aircraft were and where they went....if they knew where the aircraft were and were talking to them at a certain time then normal protocol is to get fighter jet aircraft up assist," said Hordon.

Hordon said that from personal experience he knew the system was always ready to immediately scramble intercepting fighters and that any reversal of that procedure would have been unprecedented and abnormal. He had also personally handled both real hijacking situations in his airspace and other emergency procedures.

"I know people who work there who confirmed to me that the FAA was not asleep and the controllers could do the job, they followed their own protocols," he stated.

Hordon said that the only way the airliners could have avoided being intercepted was if a massive electrical and communications failure had occurred which it didn't on that day, adding that there was "no way" the hijacked airliners could have reached their targets otherwise.

He highlighted the fact that only an emergency handling of aircraft protocol change on that day could have interrupted standard operating procedure and hijacking protocol. Hordon said it was unbelievable how far American Airlines Flight 11 was allowed to go off course without the appropriate action being taken on behalf of flight controllers

YouTube - 9/11 Truth Boston Air Traffic Controller Robin ...
United for Peace & Justice March is Joined by 9/11 Truth ...
3 min 23 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa16ju8Ae7Q[/ame]

Eots, you have become a laughing stock. Every last one of your claims has been refuted, yet you are unable to refute any points made here on a point by point basis. You have yet to explain why you don't have the evidence to support your theories. RGS has laid several claims that you have made that there is no evidence for. Instead of attempting to respond to them point by point in your own words you resort to the words of others claiming they are saying something they aren't.

If indeed this was an inside job your about the last person that anyone should listen to. Because evidence or otherwise you are too fucked up in the head for anyone to buy into it. You are completley and utterly void of objectivity. Your assertions of many other conspiracy theories shows that quite clearly.

the problem with all of this is not whether this is a governmetn cover or not. The problem with finding the the truth in this mess is you. You have a truly paranoid personality, which will prevent anyone from see reason or being able to reason. And that is why you will never find the truth.

Im afraid your the joke pal ,with paranoid delusions of bin laden bogey men.
I will stand with my friends such as these over your uniformed shit ass opinion any day ,as well as the eyewitness and first responders and family's of 911 victims... PS learn how to fucking spell Einstein

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission ...
This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by ... 150+ Professors Question 9/11. 190+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members ...www.patriotsquestion911.com

pilotsfor911truth.org
DVD's Pilots For Truth Forum. Main Page. American 77 (Pentagon) American 11 (North Tower) ... colleague of Pilots For 9/11 Truth, John Farmer, submitted ...www.pilotsfor911truth.org - 38k

9/11 Families
demand answers

9/11 Press For Truth: a documentary about the Jersey Girls
The 4 "Jersey Girls"
Mindy Kleinberg, 9/11 victim relative, asks troubling questions at official commission hearing, April Fools' Day 2003
Ellen Mariani, a 9/11 widow who rejected hush money to sue Bush (in 2003 and 2004, a case that has been withdrawn)
Mariani's attorney Phil Berg subsequently filed a new RICO lawsuit claiming missiles were fired at the WTC and Pentagon, hoaxes that would be used to dismiss the case if it is ever heard in court

"I want to know why the Secret Service did not whisk [Bush] away. I want to know why he is the commander-in-chief of the United States of America, our country was clearly under attack, it was after the second building was hit. I want to know why he sat there for 25 minutes [reading to schoolchildren] . . . And I think that I have a lot of problems with the Pentagon. I don't understand how a plane could hit our Defense Department, which is the Pentagon, an hour after the first plane hit the first tower. I don't understand how that is possible. I'm a reasonable person. But when you look at the fact that we spend a half trillion dollars on national defense and you're telling me that a plane is able to hit our Pentagon, our Defense Department, an hour after the first tower is hit? There are procedures and protocols in place in this nation that are to be followed when transponders are disconnected, and they were not followed on September 11th . . . There are 3,000 lives lost and three million questions remaining."
-- Kristen Breitweiser, widow of 9-11 south tower, 2 WTC victim, on the Phil Donahue show, 8/13/2002
The Donahue show was canceled just before the attack on Iraq

9/11 Press For Truth - Victims' Families Tell the Story the Media Won'...
1 hr 24 min - 7-Sep-06 - (129 ratings)
The filmmakers have made the entire feature-length movie available here as a public service.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3865048042993700360

You post drivel. your polls do not say what you claim they say, your eyewitnesses were not anywhere near anything to witness anything and your expert witnesses are refuted by eye witness accounts, pictures and all those "in on it" expert witnesses and investigators.

Your Air traffic Controller was NOT on the job the day the attack happened. I wonder why HE has to talk for his Buddy? Why isn't the supposed witness talking?

I repeat if the Air Force and Air National Guard were ORDERED to stand down, where are the air crews, the pilots, the military air traffic controllers, the Military guards at the air fields, the ancilliary crews from those bases to say " we were ordered not to respond"

Why would the Clinton Administration aid and abet Dick Cheney in the attack, much less George Bush?

How come hundreds if not thousands of Investigators in numerous Federal State and County Governments all agree to the basic facts, none have come forward to lay a lie to the claims made as to what most likely happened?

Who Hijacked the planes? Why would Bush/Cheney Operatives commit suicide by flying the 2 aircraft you do not deny hit buildings? Where did the other two planes go? What happened to the crews and passengers? They existed, unless now your going to claim the families are all in on the great plot. AND why did no one see a missile nor have one on radar before it supposedly hit the Pentagon? Where did it come from? What fired it? Why has no one noticed a missile missing from inventory? What kind of missile causes the damage done at the Pentagon?

In order to bring the towers down with explosives the pillars and supports would have had to have been heavily damaged and laced with explosives on several floors of the buildings. How did the buildings continue to operate at full capacity right up until the attacks? Why did no one see the damage to the pillars and supports, much less the explosives that would have had to be laid out in open view and wired to detonate at prescribed sequence and times?

Why do you claim no plane debris was at the Pentagon in one post and then in another claim that there was debris but from the wrong type of aircraft? Which is it? It can not be both.

You have claimed only a few people had to be involved. Then you claim Clinton, Bush and the mayor of New York and their staffs were all in on it. The Secret Service knew, the Air National Guard and Air Force knew, the Air traffic controllers knew.... which is it? a few people or hundreds? Which gets us right back to the myriad of investigators from Counties, State and Federal Agencies. Why have they all remained silent on the great lie they were forced to tell?

Where are the planes? Where are the missing crew and passengers? Why did NO traffic controller see the two planes fly away to some unnamed air field, no one on the ground saw them either. How did they cut off the cell phones the people on those planes were using right up to the crashes? Who did the passengers on Flight 93 attack? What about the black boxes from the aircraft that clearly indicate a hijacking and provide data as to where and when the aircraft crashed? How did they fake that?

Your so inconsistant and you want us to believe your disjointed contridicatory theories that conflict with each other more than the "official" version can ever conflict.

Lets narrow you down...

Answer a few questions...

Did Flight 77 hit the Pentagon? yes or no?

Did Flight 93 crash in Pennsylvania? Yes or no?

Did Hijackers fly the two planes into the WTC? Yes or no?

We will start small. Answer those 4 questions with YOUR opinion, not some cut and paste job. Then we will move on to the next batch of questions.

You post drivel. your polls do not say what you claim they say, your eyewitnesses were not anywhere near anything to witness anything and your expert witnesses are refuted by eye witness accounts, pictures and all those "in on it" expert witnesses and investigators.

Your Air traffic Controller was NOT on the job the day the attack happened. I wonder why HE has to talk for his Buddy? Why isn't the supposed witness talking?

I repeat if the Air Force and Air National Guard were ORDERED to stand down, where are the air crews, the pilots, the military air traffic controllers, the Military guards at the air fields, the ancilliary crews from those bases to say " we were ordered not to respond"

Why would the Clinton Administration aid and abet Dick Cheney in the attack, much less George Bush?

How come hundreds if not thousands of Investigators in numerous Federal State and County Governments all agree to the basic facts, none have come forward to lay a lie to the claims made as to what most likely happened?

Who Hijacked the planes? Why would Bush/Cheney Operatives commit suicide by flying the 2 aircraft you do not deny hit buildings? Where did the other two planes go? What happened to the crews and passengers? They existed, unless now your going to claim the families are all in on the great plot. AND why did no one see a missile nor have one on radar before it supposedly hit the Pentagon? Where did it come from? What fired it? Why has no one noticed a missile missing from inventory? What kind of missile causes the damage done at the Pentagon?

In order to bring the towers down with explosives the pillars and supports would have had to have been heavily damaged and laced with explosives on several floors of the buildings. How did the buildings continue to operate at full capacity right up until the attacks? Why did no one see the damage to the pillars and supports, much less the explosives that would have had to be laid out in open view and wired to detonate at prescribed sequence and times?

Why do you claim no plane debris was at the Pentagon in one post and then in another claim that there was debris but from the wrong type of aircraft? Which is it? It can not be both.

You have claimed only a few people had to be involved. Then you claim Clinton, Bush and the mayor of New York and their staffs were all in on it. The Secret Service knew, the Air National Guard and Air Force knew, the Air traffic controllers knew.... which is it? a few people or hundreds? Which gets us right back to the myriad of investigators from Counties, State and Federal Agencies. Why have they all remained silent on the great lie they were forced to tell?

Where are the planes? Where are the missing crew and passengers? Why did NO traffic controller see the two planes fly away to some unnamed air field, no one on the ground saw them either. How did they cut off the cell phones the people on those planes were using right up to the crashes? Who did the passengers on Flight 93 attack? What about the black boxes from the aircraft that clearly indicate a hijacking and provide data as to where and when the aircraft crashed? How did they fake that?

Your so inconsistant and you want us to believe your disjointed contridicatory theories that conflict with each other more than the "official" version can ever conflict.

Lets narrow you down...

Answer a few questions...

Did Flight 77 hit the Pentagon? yes or no?

Did Flight 93 crash in Pennsylvania? Yes or no?

Did Hijackers fly the two planes into the WTC? Yes or no?

We will start small. Answer those 4 questions with YOUR opinion, not some cut and paste job. Then we will move on to the next batch of questions.

1.the 84 unreleased surveillance tapes and the release of wreckage to a independent investigation`is the only definitive evidence it isas of yet still classified...why

2.again wreckage or the lack there of is classified and needs to be released to a independent investigation

3 yes hijackers flew planes into the towers.. but this does not explain the collapse or wtc 7 or NORAD standing down or the many accounts of secondary explosions or the exclusion of eyewitness and building 7 from the 911 commission report etc-etc

Do yourself a favour take the time to watch this

9/11 Press For Truth - Victims' Families Tell the Story the Media Won'...
1 hr 24 min - 7-Sep-06 - (129 ratings)
The filmmakers have made the entire feature-length movie available here as a public service.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48042993700360

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back