9/11 Conspiracy Theory - NOT! How to Demolish a Building

I have no doubt the government isn't telling you everything and is covering something up.

But what would you expect? Do you honestly believe that someone in government is going to stand up and say "Yup, its my fault. Blame me." for one of the greatest tragedies on American soil, ever? Of course not. It was one of the greatest screw-ups by the people defending this country in its history.

I would be utterly shocked if they did tell you everything.

But that doesn't mean the only conclusion is that al-Qaeda didn't engineer 9/11.

A secret team of Sasquatch assassins dispatched from a base on an unmapped island in the Bermuda Triangle low-crawled through a crop-circle field into the NYC sewer system, where they dodged 15 foot alligators and emerged near WTC building 7, then they used alien technology obtained from the Roswell crash site to implode the twin towers so Bush and his friends could invade Iraq and give all the oil to Exxon.

A secret team of Sasquatch assassins dispatched from a base on an unmapped island in the Bermuda Triangle low-crawled through a crop-circle field into the NYC sewer system, where they dodged 15 foot alligators and emerged near WTC building 7, then they used alien technology obtained from the Roswell crash site to implode the twin towers so Bush and his friends could invade Iraq and give all the oil to Exxon.

its brainwashed people like this that let the globalist know they can get away with most anything id like you to look this man in the eye a speak this gibberish

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. ...

You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [Editor's note: Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

The ground track [the path of the airplane] is off from the 9/11 Commission. There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there. [The film he refers to is Pandora's Black Box, Chapter 2, Flight of American 77.] ...

And I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." http://video.google.com

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers

Gibberish? My theory has as much real evidence as yours. Don't your delusions get in the way of living a normal life?

Alright already you rational boys and girls, let's admit we all keep posting bonafide sites, none of which will satisfy the likes of eots. With that in mind, since there is no place to deal with it, I'm ignoring it for the most part. See, it doesn't matter the quality of your source, nor the logic, it's all ignored and more blather posted by her.

Alright already you rational boys and girls, let's admit we all keep posting bonafide sites, none of which will satisfy the likes of eots. With that in mind, since there is no place to deal with it, I'm ignoring it for the most part. See, it doesn't matter the quality of your source, nor the logic, it's all ignored and more blather posted by her.

hmmm the opinion of YOU or the opinion of these people....tough choice
I choose.......U.S. MILITARY OFFICERS

General Wesley Clark

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point.

Video interview ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos 3/5/06: "I think when you look at this country, right now, we need a 2-party system that works. We need Congress to do its job. We need real investigation of some of the abuses of authority that are apparently going on at the Executive branch. ... We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I've seen that for a long time." http://securingamerica.com/node/692

Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

........................................................................................................

Major General Albert Stubblebine

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Bio: http://www.canadiansub.com/Board

........................................................................................................

Col. Ronald D. Ray

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/10/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." http://www.knowledgedriven

Bio: http://www.firstprinciplespress.org

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Col. George Nelson, MBA

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." http://www.physics911.net

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

.........................................................................................................

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

.More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Bio: http://militaryweek.com/

.........................................................................................................

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.

Letter to the Editor 2/5/07: Regarding 9/11 "Our government has been hijacked by means of a "new Pearl Harbor" and a lot of otherwise good and decent people who are gullible enough to think that the first three steel-framed buildings in history fall down because they have some fires that the fire fighter on the scene said could be knocked down with a couple of hoses and through which people walked before they were photographed looking out the holes where the plane hit . One of these - bldg 7, was never hit by a plane and even NIST is ashamed to advance a reason for its collapse. And, miracle of miracles, these three buildings just happened to be leased and insured by the same guy who is on tape saying they decided to "PULL" the last one to fall." http://michigandaily.com

[Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And 5 1/2 years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Scholars for 9/11 truth have developed reams of scientific data. Michael Ruppert published an exhaustive account of the case from the viewpoint of a trained investigator. David Ray Griffin provides a context for the unanswered or badly answered questions that should nag at anyone who pretends to love this country.

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ...

Do a little research. Google is a wonderful tool.

What does it all add up to? The Commission was, as was the Warren Commission before it, a dog and pony show ...

google is also a wonderful tool for people that want to put on the web basically whatever they want with no fear of actually haveing to validate what they present.

May of 2002

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue

[PDF] FEMA 403 -- Chapter 5File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
WTC 7 collapsed on September 11, 2001, at 5:20 p.m. There were no known casualties ... As shown in Figure 1-1 (WTC site map in Chapter 1), WTC 7 was located ...
www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

google is also a wonderful tool for people that want to put on the web basically whatever they want with no fear of actually haveing to validate what they present.

all valid information confirmed through multiple sources

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy
1 hr 21 min - 25-Jun-07 - No ratings yet (652 ratings)
911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy - new documentary by Adrian Connock and David Shayler about the BBC's selective and distorted 911 coverage. With particular reference to the Conspiracy
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1882365905982811133

I keep asking you, where did the two planes go? Where did the passengers and crew go? If they didn't crash or hit a building, where are they? It is a simple question?

In order for them to not have crashed the hijackers would have had to be other than Arabs. They would have had to FLY somewhere. They were not stealth capable nor were they able to fly under radar, so someone would have had to seen them on radar ( or from the ground if they flew low).

They had to land somewhere. Someone had to dispose of the crew and passengers AND the aircrafts in question. Negating any claim of only a 'couple' people involved to keep quiet all these years.

I suppose you could claim there never were any aircraft, passengers or crew, but then your going to have to explain how all the people involved in the flights, the aircraft industry, the two airports, the families of the crew and passengers, the air traffic controllers, etc etc, were all in on the big lie.

In any case any claim that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft means that plane went SOMEWHERE. Where is it? Any claim the site in Pennsylvania was not caused by a plane crash means that aircraft went SOMEWHERE. Where is it?

Both planes had crew and passengers that can be proven to have been alive and have not been seen since. Where did they go? What happened to them? Why is there no "conspiracy" theory about the conspiracy theories in regards these two aircraft, passengers and crew?

As to WTC building 7, you have posted a claim that the Mayor of New York knew not to go to that building, not because it was damaged but because he was in on the attack. That means at least some of his staff were in the know also. So much for only a few people were involved.

You keep claiming the investigations into the attack were rigged. Yet you can not explain why all those people in all those agencies would be involved in a massive cover up and NO ONE would have said anything over all these years. Again blowing a hole in the claim only a few people were involved in a False Flag operation. You can not explain away the investigations with the claim only a couple key people in each agency rigged it. If that happened where are all the rank and file investigators to refute the claims?

You can not list as an excuse both the claim the wreckage at the Pentagon was from the wrong aircraft AND that there was no wreckage. They exclude each other. You can not ignore the damage done to more than one ring of the multi ringed Pentagon by claiming a missile hit it. Missiles EXPLODE. at some point there would have been a crater inconsistant with your claim. There would be evidence of this. Someone would have seen it, investigators would have seen it. Blowing away more of your conspiracy theory.

Yet you have no trouble ignoring all the obvious holes in these theories. No trouble citing conflicting theories as evidence. Why is that?

I keep asking you, where did the two planes go? Where did the passengers and crew go? If they didn't crash or hit a building, where are they? It is a simple question?

In order for them to not have crashed the hijackers would have had to be other than Arabs. They would have had to FLY somewhere. They were not stealth capable nor were they able to fly under radar, so someone would have had to seen them on radar ( or from the ground if they flew low).

They had to land somewhere. Someone had to dispose of the crew and passengers AND the aircrafts in question. Negating any claim of only a 'couple' people involved to keep quiet all these years.

I suppose you could claim there never were any aircraft, passengers or crew, but then your going to have to explain how all the people involved in the flights, the aircraft industry, the two airports, the families of the crew and passengers, the air traffic controllers, etc etc, were all in on the big lie.

In any case any claim that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft means that plane went SOMEWHERE. Where is it? Any claim the site in Pennsylvania was not caused by a plane crash means that aircraft went SOMEWHERE. Where is it?

Both planes had crew and passengers that can be proven to have been alive and have not been seen since. Where did they go? What happened to them? Why is there no "conspiracy" theory about the conspiracy theories in regards these two aircraft, passengers and crew?

As to WTC building 7, you have posted a claim that the Mayor of New York knew not to go to that building, not because it was damaged but because he was in on the attack. That means at least some of his staff were in the know also. So much for only a few people were involved.

You keep claiming the investigations into the attack were rigged. Yet you can not explain why all those people in all those agencies would be involved in a massive cover up and NO ONE would have said anything over all these years. Again blowing a hole in the claim only a few people were involved in a False Flag operation. You can not explain away the investigations with the claim only a couple key people in each agency rigged it. If that happened where are all the rank and file investigators to refute the claims?

You can not list as an excuse both the claim the wreckage at the Pentagon was from the wrong aircraft AND that there was no wreckage. They exclude each other. You can not ignore the damage done to more than one ring of the multi ringed Pentagon by claiming a missile hit it. Missiles EXPLODE. at some point there would have been a crater inconsistant with your claim. There would be evidence of this. Someone would have seen it, investigators would have seen it. Blowing away more of your conspiracy theory.

Yet you have no trouble ignoring all the obvious holes in these theories. No trouble citing conflicting theories as evidence. Why is that?

there are questions that need to be answered with information sealed and withheld definitive answers can not be given what is clear is the official story is a cover up and the physics of wtc 7 do not ad up eyewitness and first responders at the towers have been ignored ..watch the video..

YouTube - 9/11 Commission's Omissions and Distortions
this video discusses many of the omissions and distortions in ...
8 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RksILh1sMHk[/ame]

educate yourself

anyone looking at the collapse of building 7 can see it for what it is a controlled demolition ,3 buildings in one day the first steel buildings ever to collapse due to fire all in one day all falling at free fall speed all falling neatly into there own footprint...impossible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9kU9VZ-f8
ok thats you tube

bbc advanced knowledge of wtc collapse

made this vid with all the evidence included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9XpRQRH6E

Anyone watching a 747 hit building 7 can see it for what it is ... areally BIG flying bomb.

Anyone seeing something else needs either glasses or help.

YouTube - 9/11 Commission's Omissions and Distortions
this video discusses many of the omissions and distortions in ...
8 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RksILh1sMHk

educate yourself

If you were even remotely objective you would see that there are an awful lot of problems with what he says. Questions like why the west wing was hit as oppossed to the east wing. Is just plain silly. He leaps to the most absurd of explanations before checking the validity fo the most obvious, that being the terrorists didn't know where the top brass would be in the pentagon. Or that their plans didn't involve that level of detail.

He also dismisses that a plane even hit the pentagon when there are pictures that show it. he assumes things about the size of holes in the building yet knows nothing of structural engineering.

That's the tip of the ice berg. You want us to be objective about what happened? I suggest you do the same where your own sources are concerned.

Anyone watching a 747 hit building 7 can see it for what it is ... areally BIG flying bomb.

Anyone seeing something else needs either glasses or help.

hey eyes wide shut ,,,news flash ! no plane hit building 7 !

nothing like a uninformed opinion, like I said educate yourself and i don't mean the Fox nightly news

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9kU9VZ-f8[/ame]
ok thats you tube

bbc advanced knowledge of wtc collapse

made this vid with all the evidence included

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9XpRQRH6E[/ame]

If you were even remotely objective you would see that there are an awful lot of problems with what he says. Questions like why the west wing was hit as oppossed to the east wing. Is just plain silly. He leaps to the most absurd of explanations before checking the validity fo the most obvious, that being the terrorists didn't know where the top brass would be in the pentagon. Or that their plans didn't involve that level of detail.

He also dismisses that a plane even hit the pentagon when there are pictures that show it. he assumes things about the size of holes in the building yet knows nothing of structural engineering.

That's the tip of the ice berg. You want us to be objective about what happened? I suggest you do the same where your own sources are concerned.
....................................................................................

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?"

..................................................................................
Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret) – Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, and Grumman F-14 Tomcat. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. 23,000+ total hours flown.
Statement to this website 8/20/07: "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn’t make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn’t the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn’t add up. ...

At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.

I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!

Where is the damage to the wall of the Pentagon from the wings? Where are the big pieces that always break away in an accident? Where is all the luggage? Where are the miles and miles of wire, cable, and lines that are part and parcel of any large aircraft? Where are the steel engine parts? Where is the steel landing gear? Where is the tail section that would have broken into large pieces?

I also personally knew American Airlines Captain “Chick” Burlingame, who was the captain of Flight 77 which allegedly hit the Pentagon, and I know he would not have given up his airplane to crazies!

And at the Shanksville Pennsylvania impact site, where is any of the wreckage?!!! Of all the pictures I have seen, there is only a hole! Where is any piece of a crashed airplane? Why was the area cordoned off, and no inspection allowed by the normal accident personnel? Where is any evidence at all?

When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official “story”. ...

Every question leads to another question that has not been answered by anyone in authority. This is just the beginning as to why I don’t believe the official “story” and why I want the truth to be told."

....................................................................................

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?"

..................................................................................
Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret) – Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, and Grumman F-14 Tomcat. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. 23,000+ total hours flown.
Statement to this website 8/20/07: "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn’t make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn’t the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn’t add up. ...

At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.

I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!

Where is the damage to the wall of the Pentagon from the wings? Where are the big pieces that always break away in an accident? Where is all the luggage? Where are the miles and miles of wire, cable, and lines that are part and parcel of any large aircraft? Where are the steel engine parts? Where is the steel landing gear? Where is the tail section that would have broken into large pieces?

I also personally knew American Airlines Captain “Chick” Burlingame, who was the captain of Flight 77 which allegedly hit the Pentagon, and I know he would not have given up his airplane to crazies!

And at the Shanksville Pennsylvania impact site, where is any of the wreckage?!!! Of all the pictures I have seen, there is only a hole! Where is any piece of a crashed airplane? Why was the area cordoned off, and no inspection allowed by the normal accident personnel? Where is any evidence at all?

When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official “story”. ...

Every question leads to another question that has not been answered by anyone in authority. This is just the beginning as to why I don’t believe the official “story” and why I want the truth to be told."

So the eyewitnesses that did the plane are lieing. And because these people have never observed these thigns before means that it's impossible right? The major claims to know a lot of things, but in fact what he claims to know are opinions there is nothing patently true about anything he said. You keep touting this I trust the word of our military crap. Did ever occur to you they are as equally capable of bein unhinged as the next guy?

I have another crazy idea. Instead of continually spewing out your 'experts' as a response to a post how about just responding to them in your own words. Or are you a parrot too?

So the eyewitnesses that did the plane are lieing. And because these people have never observed these thigns before means that it's impossible right? The major claims to know a lot of things, but in fact what he claims to know are opinions there is nothing patently true about anything he said. You keep touting this I trust the word of our military crap. Did ever occur to you they are as equally capable of bein unhinged as the next guy?

I have another crazy idea. Instead of continually spewing out your 'experts' as a response to a post how about just responding to them in your own words. Or are you a parrot too?

I am frankly speechless, I am not sure I have ever encountered anything this incoherent before . Is English a second language for you ?

I am frankly speechless, I am not sure I have ever encountered anything this incoherent before . Is English a second language for you ?

We are aware your speechless. You have yet to explain where two aircraft and all the crew and passengers went. Crucial information to even begin to make the supposed false flag operation possible.

You have not explained how it is The Mayor of New York could be in on the attack, not to mention his staff. You can not explain how every air traffic controller was in on the operation, how every investigator in every agency assigned to the investigation was part of the cover up.

You can not explain how the Air National Guard was in on it, the Air Force either. You can not tell us what kind of missile does what happened to the Pentagon. You can not explain how you can claim in one breath no debris at the Pentagon and in the next claim there was debris but from the wrong kind of aircraft.

When one looks at all the supposed proof of a cover up one finds the cover up is the conspiracy theories themselves.

Forum List

Back