9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

I don't want you dead, patriot911

I didn't say you did. I said fucks LIKE you. :lol: I've received death threats and wishes that I were dead and only from truthtards. You fuckers STILL can't understand the difference between BEING something and being LIKE something. Maybe that is why you are the laughingstock of the world.

Patriot911 says "fucktard" more times in one post than the number of seconds it took WTC 7 collapse into its own foundation

If you fucktards weren't such ignorant and disgusting fucks, I wouldn't have to. :lol: Personally, I don't know how you assholes can live with yourselves. I guess when one is so devoid of integrity, honesty, decency and humanity, it doesn't really matter to you fucks just how despised and loathed you are. Personally, the only ones who want me dead are fucks like you. I can live with that. ;-)

I hardly feel despised or loathed and this talk of seeing anyone dead is madness

I know you didn't.

I am simply informing you.

That is very unfortunate and completely uncalled for, nobody should be issuing death threats to somone over messageboard posts, very sad.

Yet you have no problem trying to convince people that innocent people should be put to death for 9/11 based on claims with no evidence. Doesn't that strike you as just a little bit hypocritical? Or were you thinking everyone you accuse would just end up walking away with a slap on the wrist? Or do they not count if they've ever worked for the government?

Patriot911 says "fucktard" more times in one post than the number of seconds it took WTC 7 collapse into its own foundation

If you fucktards weren't such ignorant and disgusting fucks, I wouldn't have to. :lol: Personally, I don't know how you assholes can live with yourselves. I guess when one is so devoid of integrity, honesty, decency and humanity, it doesn't really matter to you fucks just how despised and loathed you are. Personally, the only ones who want me dead are fucks like you. I can live with that. ;-)

I hardly feel despised or loathed and this talk of seeing anyone dead is madness

So what punishment were you thinking for the people you accuse of being responsible for 9/11?

if you fucktards weren't such ignorant and disgusting fucks, i wouldn't have to. :lol: Personally, i don't know how you assholes can live with yourselves. I guess when one is so devoid of integrity, honesty, decency and humanity, it doesn't really matter to you fucks just how despised and loathed you are. Personally, the only ones who want me dead are fucks like you. I can live with that. ;-)

i hardly feel despised or loathed and this talk of seeing anyone dead is madness

so what punishment were you thinking for the people you accuse of being responsible for 9/11?

well I believe prudent to have a real investigation with full authority and discloser and then a trial where deemed appropriate to determine punishment

Last edited:
i hardly feel despised or loathed and this talk of seeing anyone dead is madness

so what punishment were you thinking for the people you accuse of being responsible for 9/11?

well I believe prudent to have a real investigation with full authority and discloser and then a trial where deemed appropriate to determine punishment

There was a full, real investigation with full authority and disclosure (not discloser, ya stupid twit!) and it was carried out by over half of the FBI. Lying to the FBI during an investigation is punishable by imprisonment in a federal penitentiary.

Now, when you come up with evidence the FBI investigation was in any way materially wrong, I'll listen. Until then you're just blowing shit out your ass and talking nonsense. Well, that and you're still accusing people of one of the most heinous crimes in US history which would demand the death penalty. Apparently it doesn't bother you to be demanding other people's deaths based on nothing but your retarded opinion.

What a crock of shit from the Parrot again. I guess that's why Scooter Libby went to jail for his misdeeds.
Just ask the 9-11 omission panelists about full disclosure you fucking lying POS.
You got your head so far up your ass when it comes to reality you're a pathetic shitfaced idiot :cuckoo: :lol:

What a crock of shit from the Parrot again. I guess that's why Scooter Libby went to jail for his misdeeds.
Just ask the 9-11 omission panelists about full disclosure you fucking lying POS.
You got your head so far up your ass when it comes to reality you're a pathetic shitfaced idiot :cuckoo: :lol:

Poor Baby...

candycorn-albums-triton-picture3538-p911-owns-you.jpg

There was a full, real investigation with full authority and disclosure (not discloser, ya stupid twit!) and it was carried out by over half of the FBI. Lying to the FBI during an investigation is punishable by imprisonment in a federal penitentiary.

Now, when you come up with evidence the FBI investigation was in any way materially wrong, I'll listen. Until then you're just blowing shit out your ass and talking nonsense. Well, that and you're still accusing people of one of the most heinous crimes in US history which would demand the death penalty. Apparently it doesn't bother you to be demanding other people's deaths based on nothing but your retarded opinion.

She's just trying to find something to be mad at. Can you imagine sitting next to her at the soup kitchen? Oh boy...she's probably responsible for eliminating a lot of homeless shits from Suburban Cleveland....they do anything to get away from her.

LOL Scooter got caught either lying about a date or forgetting a date, still not sure which. But it took a year long investigation to try to get Anything the Dems could get on Bush or Cheney and that's all they came up with. LOL...

And it had zero to do with 911.

AAAAAAAND once again Fucktard Jones displays his extreme ignorance for the entire world to see!

The 9/11 commission was NOT the investigation into 9/11. This has been explained to you numerous times, yet you insist on lying your disgusting ass off about it. Look up PENTTBOM if you don't believe me.

So who is it who has their head up their ass? The guy who told the truth or the fucking retard too stupid or too dishonest to know the difference between the criminal investigation and the congressional investigation? :lol: Like you said..... you're a pathetic shitfaced idiot. Maybe you should stand further back from your God Richard Gage when he shits out some more lies.

BTW, Scooter Libby DID go to prison for lying to the FBI. That was one of the charges against him he was convicted of. The other two charges were obstruction of a grand jury and perjury before a grand jury. I guess you just can't get anything right no matter how hard you try!

AAAAAAAND once again Fucktard Jones displays his extreme ignorance for the entire world to see!

The 9/11 commission was NOT the investigation into 9/11. This has been explained to you numerous times, yet you insist on lying your disgusting ass off about it. Look up PENTTBOM if you don't believe me.

So who is it who has their head up their ass? The guy who told the truth or the fucking retard too stupid or too dishonest to know the difference between the criminal investigation and the congressional investigation? :lol: Like you said..... you're a pathetic shitfaced idiot. Maybe you should stand further back from your God Richard Gage when he shits out some more lies.

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, also known as the 9/11 Commission, was set up on November 27, 2002, "to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks", including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks.

After the publication of its final report, the commission closed on August 21, 2004.[1] The commission was the last investigation by the federal government into the events of 9/11, with the exception of the NIST report on the collapse of Building 7.
9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again you are caught lying and misinforming others, as to what was said to the American people. Also notice the reference to NIST, being the federal government agency to conduct an "investigation".
You tried to minimize this fact in another thread, and mislead people by distancing NIST from the fed government.:lol:

The 9-11 commission depended on the info from PENTTBOM, but the commissions stated goal to the nation was what I linked above.
Funny how the FBI used BOMB in PENTTBOM :lol:
It stands for-'Pentagon/Twin Towers Bombing Investigation'.
This is just another one of your redirection misinformation tactics, that you are known for on these forums, you are a lying disingenuous, misinformation spewing scumbag, and we all know it :lol:

bot I thought you said it was not an investigation into 9/11 ?????????

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, also known as the 9/11 Commission, was set up on November 27, 2002, "to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks", including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks.
And which part of criminal investigation do you not understand? Not only that, guess who gave the 9/11 commission the results of their investigation? :lol:

I'm willing to bet you were too damn stupid to look up PENTTBOM, weren't you. Otherwise you would see you're being a fucking retard yet again!

After the publication of its final report, the commission closed on August 21, 2004.[1] The commission was the last investigation by the federal government into the events of 9/11, with the exception of the NIST report on the collapse of Building 7.
9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So, who did they find guilty and who did they issue warrants for after getting an indictment...... WHAT? NOBODY? That was all the FBI?!? WOW! Fucking retard!

Again you are caught lying and misinforming others, as to what was said to the American people. Also notice the reference to NIST, being the federal government agency to conduct an "investigation".
Where did I say the NIST wasn't investigating what happened? It isn't a CRIMINAL investigation now is it. Nope. Once again you show your extreme ignorance and just how fucking retarded you really are. Now, eots and I were talking about investigations which lead to trials. Those would be criminal investigations. Not structural investigations. Not timeline investigations to see what went wrong. CRIMINAL investigations. i.e. the one done by the FBI. :lol: Fucking retard!

You tried to minimize this fact in another thread, and mislead people by distancing NIST from the fed government.:lol:
No, I didn't distance the NIST from the federal government. I said you were a fucking retard for claiming the NIST were proven liars because other government agencies lied. :lol: Only a true retard pretends every agency in the government is just like every other agency or that the government is all one mind and one body and all act the same.

The 9-11 commission depended on the info from PENTTBOM, but the commissions stated goal to the nation was what I linked above.
Funny how the FBI used BOMB in PENTTBOM :lol:
So the 9/11 commission to determine what happened relied on the criminal investigation which ALSO has to determine what happened. The FBI was out to find out who did it and how. The 9/11 commission was out to find out what went wrong and how to correct it. Why is this so fucking hard for your little pea brain to comprehend?

It stands for-'Pentagon/Twin Towers Bombing Investigation'.
And?
This is just another one of your redirection misinformation tactics, that you are known for on these forums, you are a lying disingenuous, misinformation spewing scumbag, and we all know it :lol:
Wrong again fucking retard. eots was trying to pretend no investigation happened where people were held accountable for what they said. I pointed out the criminal investigation. Then you came on the scene and started pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about and ended up making a total jackass out of yourself. Now wipe that shit off your face again, fucktard.

bot I thought you said it was not an investigation into 9/11 ?????????

I see fucktards have such a hard time differentiating between criminal investigations and congressional investigations. Must be them itty bitty pea brains! What a bunch of losers!

The purposes of the Commission are to--
(1) examine and report upon the facts and causes relating to
the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, occurring at the
World Trade Center in New York, New York, in Somerset County,
Pennsylvania, and at the Pentagon in Virginia;
(2) ascertain, evaluate, and report on the evidence
developed by all relevant governmental agencies regarding the
facts and circumstances surrounding the attacks;

(3) build upon the investigations of other entities, and
avoid unnecessary duplication, by reviewing the findings,
conclusions, and recommendations of--
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States