9,100 migrants cross from Mexico to Arizona in one day: ‘cartels control the border’

Why don't the Blacks work in Automotive? There must be many that do?
Im my home town we had the Lincoln Plant. Dude, that plant was more black than white. But the town the plant was in was white. The blacks drove in from Detroit. We used to joke that their cars were worth more than their homes.

We lived in Detroit and my dad got a job at that plant. We moved to that town so he was close to work. And because we were the only whites left after white flight in the 70s

This is why building a wall is a joke. They'll go through, under, over, or around that wall unless you are going to watch that wall. If you are going to watch every inch, no need for a wall. They literally have tunnels from Mexico to the USA.

Want to see the problem go away? Go after illegal employers. But Republicans wouldn't dare.

A well constructed and completed wall, would help slow the invasion down.
I agree with you 100%, that if we aggressively went after employers, shut their businesses down when they knowingly hire illegals, fine them, jail them, the crisis would end.

The next thing to do would be to change asylum rules. These people right now are gaming the system. They claim they need asylum, but likely they are just wanting in to get a job. Once they ask for asylum, we are stuck with them at least until their court hearing comes up.

A well constructed and completed wall, would help slow the invasion down.
I agree with you 100%, that if we aggressively went after employers, shut their businesses down when they knowingly hire illegals, fine them, jail them, the crisis would end.

The next thing to do would be to change asylum rules. These people right now are gaming the system. They claim they need asylum, but likely they are just wanting in to get a job. Once they ask for asylum, we are stuck with them at least until their court hearing comes up.
I don’t mind letting asylum seekers in. Like we always let Cubans do. If we need the workers. But only if we do. And we do right now.

Start impeaching Biden's cabinet one by one... start with Mayorkas the liar....
Nice dream. Never gonna happen. Our government has fallen to the highest bidder and as soon as they have effective control of our military, there will be a final awakening to what has happened. I'm actually happy to be advanced in age. Dying means less for me than it ever has before. I just hate that my inaction has led to a dark future for my child :(

Those fools on the Left who have bought into the tribalism - focused on hating a single man - will also suffer when the government finally outs itself as a Fascist Regime more powerful than any that ever ruled before. They will suffer like all the fools before them. The difference is, whether they ever admit it or not, they'll KNOW they deserve it.

Forum List

Back