9-1 Clemson at 10-0 Notre Dame today.

Other than Clemson, Notre Dame really hasn't played anyone. And they are getting major payback from the Tigers tonight.

I'm surprised Ian books still walking. He got sacked like 15 times lol

In the first quarter, Clemson is up 14-3 already.
On ABC and ESPN.
okay NOW your talking,stick to college football,dump the NFL cartel. what kind of a fucked up organization is worth supporting when they make relocation rules they are expected to abide by before being allowed to move and then break those rules yet are still allowed to relocate to another city? that is so fucked up beyond words.

why make rules if you are not even going to follow them? sounds pretty fucked up to me. of the four teams that have moved recently of the rams,niners,chargers and raiders,ONLY the Rams were the ones that followed and abided by them. I cant even stand the Raiders but taking the Raiders out of oakland is criminal.Thats like taking the packers out of green bay or the yankees out of new york,you just dont do that,thts their identity. the NFL has become a circus now where you not only dont know what city your favorite player will be playing in next year,you dont even know what city your favorite team will be in now.I thought that bullshit crap had stopped in the 90;s,obviously not.

the new generation of owners have destroyed the game putting shiny brand new state of the art stadiums before history and tradition. It sickens me to look at the Rams new stadium,the place looks like a fucking indoor shopping center than a football field.the NFL is so fucked up.

It was bad enough when the vikings went indoors,proof the owners dont give a shit about the fans is most viking fans WANT an outdor stadium but the owner gives them the middle finger.that was bad enough,but a california team of all teams going indoors? damn that is so fucked up. Im sure gald i got to amke it out there the last couple years and see a game outdoors in the california sun before this happened.I will always have that memory of how the game was MEANT to be played.

then as someone else posted recently,they let a murderer quarterback come back into the league. what kind of sick organization is that?

Man i miss the good old days when most players stayed with one team their whole careers,the NFL is fucked up every bit as much as MLB baseball is.

I could go on and on but thats plenty enough.

btw angleo,i think you hit the wrong smiley button,i think you MEANT to hit the thumbs down button the fact you "LOVE" NFL football and watch it all the time remember? LOL

thank god for college football so that if we ever have a normal world again with the fans allowed in,i will still have UCLA outdoors in the cailfornia sun.another reason to stick to college football,THEY wont up and leave to another city.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back