9,000+ Flights Cancelled, Buttigieg MIA

As a matter of fact I took control of an aircraft with the windows blacked out.

Instrument flying 101, shitforbrains. A 12 year old with an hour playing flight simulator can land a modern aircraft.

Next stupid spin to cover for your masters?
Sidebar: Is that why JFK Jr. crashes? He didn’t know Instrument Flying?

Buttplug is probably still trying to breastfeed the poor motherless child he and his butt buddy took from the womb.

I presume you deposit your money in a bank run by incompetent minorities.
I know where you are coming from, as people used to say in the 20th century (I am 85 years old).

Like Americans of ALL ethnicities, I worry that some people are hired for purposes of diversity, not competence.

To be fair, some minorities are more competent than a lot of Caucasians, but -- generally speaking -- it seems -- fair or not -- that most people of ALL ethnicities prefer Caucasians (or maybe Asians) in positions that require top competency.

Of course, saying that is very hurtful. So nice people keep their mouths shut in public.

I know where you are coming from, as people used to say in the 20th century (I am 85 years old).

Like Americans of ALL ethnicities, I worry that some people are hired for purposes of diversity, not competence.

To be fair, some minorities are more competent than a lot of Caucasians, but -- generally speaking -- it seems -- fair or not -- that most people of ALL ethnicities prefer Caucasians (or maybe Asians) in positions that require top competency.

Of course, saying that is very hurtful. So nice people keep their mouths shut in public.
It’s really just statistics. if 65% of the population is white, and 14% is black, then the odds are that 65% of the time, the best candidate will be white and 14% of the time, the best candidate will be black.

So if you eliminate 65% of the population for consideration for a job - the VP, a SCOTUS nominee, an accountant, a biologist, whatever - the odds are only 14% that you got the best.

It’s really just statistics. if 65% of the population is white, and 14% is black, then the odds are that 65% of the time, the best candidate will be white and 14% of the time, the best candidate will be black.

So if you eliminate 65% of the population for consideration for a job - the VP, a SCOTUS nominee, an accountant, a biologist, whatever - the odds are only 14% that you got the best.
I am horrible at math.

So I will take your word.

I am horrible at math.

So I will take your word.
It’s just common sense, really,

Let‘s say you have 10 kids in a class, and 9 are white and 1 is black. If you announce that the next job - to help grade papers, or make a clay pot, or whatever - will go to the black kid and that the whites will not even be considered, the odds are 1 in 10 that the black kid was the best for the job anyway, and 9 out of 10 that the best was among the whites.

Just math.

It’s just common sense, really,

Let‘s say you have 10 kids in a class, and 9 are white and 1 is black. If you announce that the next job - to help grade papers, or make a clay pot, or whatever - will go to the black kid and that the whites will not even be considered, the odds are 1 in 10 that the black kid was the best for the job anyway, and 9 out of 10 that the best was among the whites.

Just math.
Yes, and that is actually racism. Preferring one skin color over the other. It was racist for Biden to choose a nominee based on skin color. Affirmative action was sold as a way to level the playing field based on the false premise that America is essentially full of white supremacists. The tyrants in D.C. like to separate people into tribes so they make up shit like there are actually truly white people and truly black people when actually, people are all shades. Dividing the populace is a way to seize and maintain control.

Last edited:
Yes Secretary Mayor Pete controls the weather. If only he would show up to work and deploy the technology

Yes, and that is actually racism. Preferring one skin color over the other. It was racist for Biden to choose a nominee based on skin color. Affirmative action was sold as a way to level the playing field based on the false premise that America is essentially full of white supremacists.
Of course it’s racism. The ironic thing is that while the Left is condemning those of us on the Right as racists, they are the ones codifying racism.

They try to get away with it by saying policies that discriminate according to skin color are not racist if they disfavor whites. That’s how Biden was allowed to say - cheered on, in fact - that whites will be excluded from consideration for the SCOTUS pick.

Black females are about 7% of the population. Thus, the odds are 93% that the best candidate was in the excluded group. But libs value diversity over competence.

Of course it’s racism. The ironic thing is that while the Left is condemning those of us on the Right as racists, they are the ones codifying racism.

They try to get away with it by saying policies that discriminate according to skin color are not racist if they disfavor whites. That’s how Biden was allowed to say - cheered on, in fact - that whites will be excluded from consideration for the SCOTUS pick.

Black females are about 7% of the population. Thus, the odds are 93% that the best candidate was in the excluded group. But libs value diversity over competence.
Exactly, and notice how the left always falsely accuses others of doing the bad shit they themselves do. When a lefty accuses you of something you didn't do, rest assured they are intimately familiar with the ins and outs of their accusations because they're doing that very same thing themselves. It's Marxism 101.

I find it hilarious Leftards only defense is there’s nothing the government can do has Americas transportation system collapses.
If you want government to run the country's entire transportation system then just come out and say so pinko.

Forum List

Back