9,000+ Flights Cancelled, Buttigieg MIA

He’s too busy grooming his so called child.

There is no reason at all for these flight delays.
The country is going to hell in a hand basket.

He is totally unqualified for his post. This is what happens when you value diversity over competence.

I find it hilarious Leftards only defense is there’s nothing the government can do has Americas transportation system collapses.
Yep!
Government can destroy thousands of businesses but not prevent people from being fired for not getting a jab.
For the record, I am fully vaccinated.

Yep!
Government can destroy thousands of businesses but not prevent people from being fired for not getting a jab.
For the record, I am fully vaccinated.
Wait until The Food Riots start. They are already happening in China.

All of this was completely caused by Joe Biden.

Last edited:

All of this was co completely caused by Joe Biden.

Last week AP News and Reuters reported that food riots were already spreading across the Arab world.

All of this was completely caused by Joe Biden.

I have a large pantry for non-perishables in my kitchen, and I’m not afraid to use it!

First you had Joe Biden and Fauci’s Pestilence, Now we have Joe Biden’s War, and next is Joe Biden’s Famines.

And yet, I had a liberal “friend” complain about Trump to me, with a not subtle dig at those of us who voted for him.

I swear, the grocery shelves could be empty, illegal aliens turning our schools to mush, our kinders asking if they’re boys or girls, whites being excluded from great jobs because they have the unwanted skin tone, taxes going sky high, gas at $10 a gallon, a chicken breast at $15, and us back under a Fauci lockdown, and we’d still have brain dead leftists saying, “whew….we got rid of Trump.”

And yet, I had a liberal “friend” complain about Trump to me, with a not subtle dig at those of us who voted for him.

I swear, the grocery shelves could be empty, illegal aliens turning our schools to mush, our kinders asking if they’re boys or girls, whites being excluded from great jobs because they have the unwanted skin tone, taxes going sky high, gas at $10 a gallon, a chicken breast at $15, and us back under a Fauci lockdown, and we’d still have brain dead leftists saying, “whew….we got rid of Trump.”
Yes, I remember when Trump got elected one of my liberal 'friends' said 'has everyone gone crazy?' I said no, they finally got sane.

Yes, I remember when Trump got elected one of my liberal 'friends' said 'has everyone gone crazy?' I said no, they finally got sane.
My neighbor cried to me that the ”racists won“ by electing Trump. of course, she was so full of her liberal arrogance that she just took for granted that I voted for Hillary.

I find it hilarious Leftards only defense is there’s nothing the government can do has Americas transportation system collapses.

The delays and cancelations happened all around the world, and you fucking blame Biden for all of it.

What a joke you are

….or perhaps he reserves a seat on a plane piloted by a gay or black, who isn’t as skilled, but hey….diversity.

why can a gay person or a black person not be as skilled as a white person?

My neighbor cried to me that the ”racists won“ by electing Trump. of course, she was so full of her liberal arrogance that she just took for granted that I voted for Hillary.
Yes the arrogance of liberals is so obvious, they self isolate from anything that might challenge their brainwashing. I had one tell me that he got objective news from NPR!!! He said that he would never watch FOX news, not realizing that Fox is also left of center. They are so fucking stupid it hurts.

Yes the arrogance of liberals is so obvious, they self isolate from anything that might challenge their brainwashing. I had one tell me that he got objective news from NPR!!! He said that he would never watch FOX news, not realizing that Fox is also left of center. They are so fucking stupid it hurts.
It’s very upsetting. One liberal I know told me she watches MSNBC exclusively - and she thinks it’s a true, unbiased media source! When I bring up certain facts, she’s completely ignorant. CLUELESS.

And we are paying the price for their idiocy. I really hate to hurry time (I have an elderly mother who is declining), but I look forward to the November elections.

What’s Buttheads job, shitforbrains?
Oh yeah. Getting flight crews fired for refusing to get the useless mystery substance injected and not wearing a face diaper correctly.
It's only "mysterious" to crazies like you. To the rest of the world it's a well proven vaccine shot administered over a billion times now.

And even aside from all that, DoS has no authority on this.

Forum List

Back