9,000+ Flights Cancelled, Buttigieg MIA

It's only "mysterious" to crazies like you. To the rest of the world it's a well proven vaccine shot administered over a billion times now.

And even aside from all that, DoS has no authority on this.
Hilarious. Majority of ChiCom Flu cases are the vax cultists.
But thanks for acknowledging that the Biden administration is causing major transportation problems in America.

I have a large pantry for non-perishables in my kitchen, and I’m not afraid to use it!
If you look at the 4 Horeseman of The Apocolypse all 4 curses are completely Man Made and Manufactured.
Otherwise there would be no need for each horse to have a rider. The horses themselves could achieve War, Pestilence, Famine and Death.

No fan of Buttplug or government departments generally, but I don't see how the Dept. of Transportation could or should help here.

Why are there staff shortages?
Useless mandates for face diapers and mystery substances getting injected.
Yeah fair enough. Theoretically that would be a good role for it to play, but since this entire admin is in lockstep on those things, would never happen.

Peter Buttplug couldn't fix the potholes in the town he was mayor of, so Veggie Joe put him in charge of transportation for the entire country.

"staffing issues" is said to be part of the issue. I highly doubt that. If it is, that's all on the company, not the workers.

Maybe Buttplug had to go on another extended vacation after working so tirelessly on his plan to battle Joe Biden's skyrocketing gas prices....

"Go buy a $60,000 electric car".

WHEW! I need a break after just typing that.

Hilarious. Majority of ChiCom Flu cases are the vax cultists.
Dumbass, if healthcare was just about number of cases common cold would be greatest scourge earth has ever seen.

It's about people getting really sick and thats exactly what vaccinations drastically cut down.

Dumbass, if healthcare was just about number of cases common cold would be greatest scourge earth has ever seen.

It's about people getting really sick and thats exactly what vaccinations drastically cut down.
Then why has more people died under your Vegetable Messiah when he had all of Trump's vaccines?

Has anyone checked the women’s bathroom? Is he on maternity leave again?

BUILD BACK BETTER!
Flight delays and cancellations continue to plague the travel industry as over 6,700 flights within, into, or out of the United States were delayed Friday.

The delays were accompanied by 714 cancellations in the U.S. and 2,970 cancellations worldwide. Moreover, 17,314 total flights worldwide were delayed Friday, flight-tracking site FlightAware reported. In terms of airlines, Southwest saw the most delays with 1,348, followed by Delta’s 629. Of JetBlue flights, 599 flights took off later than scheduled, totaling 55 percent of its scheduled trips. Spirit Airlines saw delays on 378, or 46 percent, of its flights, while 539 of United’s flights were delayed.

Airlines were having trouble Saturday as well. As of 3:30 p.m., 447 flights within, into, or out of the United States were canceled, and an additional 2,226 delayed, according to FlightAware. JetBlue canceled 182, or 17 percent, of its flights by 3:30 p.m., and passengers on 329, or 32 percent, of its flights experienced delays.
2246AD3B-AEB1-4AA0-B0A6-02EF67CA5558.jpeg

Bullshit.

“Based on verified information provided by their families, we reported the loss of more pilots in both 2019 and 2020 than in 2021,” Air Line Pilot Association

There is a difference between retired pilots dying and young pilots who are still working dying.

There is a difference between retired pilots dying and young pilots who are still working dying.

Again, "The information in one magazine edition DOES NOT provide a complete report of the total lossses for each of the listed years"

There is a difference betwen spreading nutter bullshit and sharing good data.

Maybe you should look into that.

Forum List

Back