86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

i6p8nrpnrtmc1.jpeg
Actually. Biden was so high in the polls of historians as a president….because his greatest achievement was, DISPLACING TRUMP.
How fking bad did Trump have to be as a president for that to happen ?
He kills people by lying.

Democrats have been self destructive since they “ let “ RBG stay around as long as she did. Get use to the fact 30% plus of the electorate vote for candidates based on their appearance. Trump is willing to spend half a day putting his girdle on, dying his hair pretending he isn’t Jaba the Hut just to get a stupid crowd of MAGAs to support hump him.

Where's Mac1958 to tell us Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack and healthy as a horse??
You are comparing Biden to the God Almighty

Compared to Trump Biden is healthier and knows the topics far more... Trump is slurring in speeches, surrounded by yes men than can't even tell him he lost the last election....

Trump is in serious decline and he start from a good place to begin with..

It is not necessarily his age - but his OBVIOUS cognitive decline.
It is beyond absurd that he is running again.
It is downright insane

How many think both Trump and Biden are too old?

How many people think they're prefer MORE CHOICE when voting than two viable choices?
It’s obvious. The party that blinks first and runs a younger more appealing candidate wins vs the other. Haley does better vs Biden than Frump does. Many voters value looks over performance. Fact of life. So Trump puts on make up.

Plus, there will be a plethora of video out there reminding everyone what a dip shit president Trump was…..he’s last of all presidents in presidents historical ratings…Joe was14 th simply because he ousted Trump…

Your concession is noted. Have a nice day.
Does he know that he’s asking the impossible. The only way piss can climb up a tree is by measuring it‘s xylem hydraulic conductivity. Pissing won’t do it. Not enough pressure to overcome gravity.

eh, not surprised. Biden looks like he has one foot in the grave almost every time I see him in public. Bernie should be president right now, not this fool.
It is simpler then that,one candidate is old and honorable, one candidate is old and tried to overthrow this country.And looking at their cognitive ability, Biden is way more in tune then shitpants. Don't be stupid.

It is not necessarily his age - but his OBVIOUS cognitive decline.
It is beyond absurd that he is running again.
It is downright insane
who are you talking about . I assume it is Shitpants considering his cognitive ability fare surpasses shitpants's

The hashtag #TrumpSmells quickly skyrocketed to the top trending topic in the United States on X after Donald Trump's team threw a stink over claims that the ex-president and criminal defendant has an "odor" that is "truly something to behold."

86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?

Overwhelming majority of Americans think Biden is too old for another term: POLL​

A majority also think Trump is too old for a second term.

The thing is, it's not Biden's age. It's not that he has empty space between his ears. It's not that he can't walk without falling. It's not that when he walks he walks like he has a full diaper. Biden is actually doing what voters voted him in to do and it has destroyed our country. But, instead of these people realizing that it is Biden and the left's policies which have destroyed our country, they want to pin the blame on Biden being old (along with the other things I mentioned). And, many of these people claim that Trump would be better at handling the economy but the fact is, they don't want Trump's policies, they want Biden's policies. Democratic voters are idiots.

Which Trump fails miserably
It goes for both as I have been saying for a while. I’m not sure why everyone is supporting the good old boy network, I was hoping for new blood but we get two terribly rich old white boys

It goes for both as I have been saying for a while. I’m not sure why everyone is supporting the good old boy network, I was hoping for new blood but we get two terribly rich old white boys
As I have been saying for a while. It goes for both and neither. Both show signs of memory lapses due to age… and it’s normal and not a problem

As I have been saying for a while. It goes for both and neither. Both show signs of memory lapses due to age… and it’s normal and not a problem
It’s a huge problem when they can’t find their way off a stage, it is embarrassing as a nation that we can’t find better candidates, Republicans and Democrats don’t give a damn about America, just power, sad where we have devolved.

Forum List

Back