82% of Young Americans think Fauci should resign.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He has lost almost everyone in America. Time to go.

I guess ruining their youth isn't real popular with them.

Exclusive Poll: Fauci’s Popularity Crumbles Among Young Americans, Four Out Of Five Say He Should Resign

Among young people aged 18-24, Fauci’s leadership is deeply unpopular. Among respondents, 82.5% of likely voters in that age bracket supported Fauci stepping down.

1642709469526.png

He has lost almost everyone in America. Time to go.

I guess ruining their youth isn't real popular with them.

Exclusive Poll: Fauci’s Popularity Crumbles Among Young Americans, Four Out Of Five Say He Should Resign

Among young people aged 18-24, Fauci’s leadership is deeply unpopular. Among respondents, 82.5% of likely voters in that age bracket supported Fauci stepping down.

Trump's approval rating was lower then Biden's a year into his fake presidency, Clown.

Still crying in your beer because Biden beat Trump's ass.

Time to stock up on Kleenex.
not crying because xiden didn't win. two extra days to fabricate 21 million votes over six states. wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

Polling methodology
The Trafalgar Group delivers our polling questionnaires utilizing a mix of six different methods:

• Live callers
  • Integrated voice response
  • Text messages
  • Emails
  • Two other proprietary digital methods we don’t share publicly.

They dont mention how they obtain the phone numbers or email addresses. Plus the methods they dont mention. Completely bunk.

Polling methodology
The Trafalgar Group delivers our polling questionnaires utilizing a mix of six different methods:

• Live callers
  • Integrated voice response
  • Text messages
  • Emails
  • Two other proprietary digital methods we don’t share publicly.

They dont mention how they obtain the phone numbers or email addresses. Plus the methods they dont mention. Completely bunk.
how many answer truthfully? Any way to tell?

Forum List

Back