81 Million Votes

Lefties will NEVER produce evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat. Possession of stolen goods is not evidence that the goods were not stolen. Beijing Biden doesn't even have enough support to fill a high school gym.

There's no proof he did. You must believe in the Tooth Fairy too as there's also no proof of that either.

How about you produce evidence that Biden DID cheat.

Or better yet, how about you produce evidence that trump did not cheat..............but still failed like he always does.
Lol. Notice I went all caps on NEVER.

Lefties will NEVER produce evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat. Possession of stolen goods is not evidence that the goods were not stolen. Beijing Biden doesn't even have enough support to fill a high school gym.

NEVER. Go on now, repackage this or evade. No lefty will EVER produce evidence that the goods are not stolen.

NEVER. Go on now, repackage this or evade. No lefty will EVER produce evidence that the goods are not stolen.
MAGAt-GOPrs will NEVER produce evidence that trump didn't cheat.

There's no proof he did. You must believe in the Tooth Fairy too as there's also no proof of that either.
STILL no proof that Beijing Biden did not cheat.

MAGAt-GOPrs will NEVER produce evidence that trump didn't cheat.
This is not evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat.

Because a negative can't be proven. All 50 states, counted, canvassed & certified their results.none found any evidence of widespread fraud. Trump's own Department of Just found no evidence of widespread fraud. Trump own Department of cyber security found no evidence of widespread fraud. Trump's own Attorney General found no evidence of wide spread fraud. You can't even find evidence of widespread fraud ; or you would post it rather than begging others to prove a negative.

Can only speak for my self, have only been to one rally ever, What you hear there is one sided motivational political pressure.
For me gathering as much unbiased information as possible helps my decision making.

It's your claim the election was stolen the burden to prove that is yours. You want others to prove a negative because even you know you can't prove you bullshit is real.

Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost.

That is simply not believable.

I don't care what you say.

It is what it is, but that is bullshit and EVERYBODY knows it.

It is as believable as Democrats saying they don't want to ban guns.

Because a negative can't be proven. All 50 states, counted, canvassed & certified their results.none found any evidence of widespread fraud. Trump's own Department of Just found no evidence of widespread fraud. Trump own Department of cyber security found no evidence of widespread fraud. Trump's own Attorney General found no evidence of wide spread fraud. You can't even find evidence of widespread fraud ; or you would post it rather than begging others to prove a negative.

It's your claim the election was stolen the burden to prove that is yours. You want others to prove a negative because even you know you can't prove you bullshit is real.
WRONG! this is not evidence that proves Beijing Biden did not cheat.

Again, NEVER:

Last edited:
why didn't the judges allow the election fraud affidavits in so they could prove it wasn't stolen? That's what you seem to lack understanding on. Let's see the dominion machines!! Why are you so afraid? I know you are, otherwise you'd prove xiden won.

Key tip for posters in this thread who think yard signs can vote... your dad didnt really pull a quarter out of your ear... it was in his hand the whole time! Sometimes you need to use your brain. 5 mostly republican states didnt fix their votes... you LOST bitches! Deal with it like an adult.

Key tip for posters in this thread who think yard signs can vote... your dad didnt really pull a quarter out of your ear... it was in his hand the whole time! Sometimes you need to use your brain. 5 mostly republican states didnt fix their votes... you LOST bitches! Deal with it like an adult.
Have you seen the videos of people putting more than one ballot in drop boxes? You think that's fair? So you aren't for one person one vote huh?

Last edited:
Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost.

That is simply not believable.

I don't care what you say.

It is what it is, but that is bullshit and EVERYBODY knows it.

It is as believable as Democrats saying they don't want to ban guns.

You might be right it's not believable Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016. He prolly cheated.

Forum List

Back