81 Million Vote Recipient (YEA, RIGHT !) Joe Biden to Speak to Paltry Crowd at Tioga Marine Terminal in Philly

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Meanwhile Trump can still get 50k people 3 times a day if he wanted to. I'm shocked there are that many idiots shown in the picture who are willing to listen to a demented, lying child sniffer.

Actually, by the time all the audits and recounts were done and Republican vote fraud was taken into account, it was closer to 82 million.

Deal with it, snowflake. :)

Actually, by the time all the audits and recounts were done and Republican vote fraud was taken into account, it was closer to 82 million.

Deal with it, snowflake. :)
The more this goes on, the less loyalty there will be. Authoritarianism exists. No matter the side. If you experience it, then you know who the power hungry and the sadists are. Nations die in a variety of ways. Lethargy is dangerous and last longer for the end.

Were any post-2020 election polls ever taken to determine if anywhere near 81 million legitimate votes were cast for Biden?

Meanwhile Trump can still get 50k people 3 times a day if he wanted to. I'm shocked there are that many idiots shown in the picture who are willing to listen to a demented, lying child sniffer.

If crowd size mattered, Taylor Swift would be president.

Biden ran from his basement while Trump held his superspreader events

Biden still got 7 million more votes

:dance:

Anybody that believes Poopy Pants won the 2020 election by more votes than there are REGISTERED VOTERS in the entire State of Ohio is an idiot.

And anybody that thinks he got almost 12 MILLION more votes than Barack Obama is too stupid to live.

dimocraps lie, they cheat and they steal. It's the only thing they're good at.

Biden is still super popular in Iran and China.
Bidenomics is a huge failure.
Left Wing economics is based on stealing.

wow what an enormous enthusiastic crowd
bidenomicisafailureyfhgydhd.png

Mail in voting was safe and convenient
Americans loved it and want to continue
There was one verified case, recorded on video, of 132 people dropping ballots in a drop box in a single day and when delivered to polling place, they pulled out 1270 ballots. All ballot drop boxes are picked up every day, BTW. Just in case you're going to try to fudge that one.

Took it to Court, Judge said it proved nothing. He was right, it didn't prove anything but if you, or anybody else, thinks that is routine, their idiots.

Maybe there were ghosts dropping off ballots and the camera couldn't see them. betcha

There was one verified case, recorded on video, of 132 people dropping ballots in a drop box in a single day and when delivered to polling place, they pulled out 1270 ballots. All ballot drop boxes are picked up every day, BTW. Just in case you're going to try to fudge that one.

Took it to Court, Judge said it proved nothing. He was right, it didn't prove anything but if you, or anybody else, thinks that is routine, their idiots.

Maybe there were ghosts dropping off ballots and the camera couldn't see them. betcha
Sorry Skippy
But I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies

If you have proof…take it to court
Of wait……You did

And got laughed out of court

Sorry Skippy
But I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies

If you have proof…take it to court
Of wait……You did

And got laughed out of court
It's called 'evidence' you mangled excuse for a human being. And yes, it did get thrown out of court.

dimocrap scum pulled a Pearl Harbor on us

It's called 'evidence' you mangled excuse for a human being. And yes, it did get thrown out of court.

dimocrap scum pulled a Pearl Harbor on us

It is not evidence

It is fantasies and conspiracies that get laughed out of court once the “real story” comes out

Forum List

Back