80s retro

Same Old Scene - Roxy Music

with all respect...........

do you even listen to the amazing songs we are posting here?

like this song I posted now? do you even care ? or is just post post post? LOL without even listening?

Real Life - Catch Me I’m Falling (1984) Official Video​

with all respect...........

do you even listen to the amazing songs we are posting here?

like this song I posted now? do you even care ? or is just post post post? LOL without even listening?

Real Life - Catch Me I’m Falling (1984) Official Video​

Sometimes I listen, sometimes I don't. It depends.
Looking over the last 20 posts, and of your posts...

Harden My Heart - Quarterflash, love it, played it hundreds of times, didn't play it this time around since I played it recently on my player.
Adrian Gurvitz Classic - never heard it before, played it to check it out.
Toni Basil - Mickey - video was unavailable for me to play because of copyright
Models - I Hear Motion - never heard before, played it; responded with the Models song I was familiar with.
Real Life - Catch Me I'm Falling - played hundreds of times and still love it. Listening to it again right now, and has excellent audio quality.
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record - Played hundreds of times, didn't play it this time around.
Love and Pride by King - love the studio version - first time hearing this particular live version.
Nik Kershaw - The Riddle - "this video is unavailable" - so I didn't play it.

Always looking for good music I have yet to discover and I will comment when I feel is necessary.

I like it.....1982....:dance::mm: what's not to like of the 1980s?

Trio Da Da Da Official Video​

...and with this beautiful song of 1983 by Diana Ross.....so reminiscent of lovely early 1960s songs ...

I say good night to y'all.

Diana Ross - So Close​

I told Jade Starling this was my favorite
Pretty Poison song, surpassing Tuxedomoon's original version which was one of my favorite all around songs. It was her favorite as well.
It was one of those throw in red plastic sheet 45's added to a vinyl 45, so those being unstable to play, she was so nice that she offered to send me a more playable form of the song.

A lot of people refer to 'You Give Love A Bad Name' as 'Shot Through The Heart'.

That is incorrect.

This is Shot through the Heart...

Forum List

Back