80% of DC residents voted to become the 51st state, to get the same rights & privileges as everyone else. On Friday, the House will vote on statehood

i call it voter suppression of blacks, my friends

Republicans will NEVER accept DC or Puerto Rico as a state.
They know they would never win there

If it was to pass, we will need to move the Capitol. There is a reason DC isnt a state.
How convenient that a group of people get to decide if they should be a state! What about the rest of the states voting on it? And a group of people who hold the nettles over the rest of us, deciding to vote themselves greater weight and power and more say in elections! And a group of people whom are by and large mostly blacks! And a group of people whom hold the seat of government!

Wasn't that the whole POINT of DC? ---That it was set apart to NOT be a state, thereby representing all of us? Now it shall represent itself and its own interests.

What do you think the odds are that the House votes this down? 50/50? 10/90? ZERO?

Hopefully the Senate or Trump can stop this dead in its tracks.

Do you know what "City" means? Anyone stupid enough to go to that shithole place, deserves to not get a vote from a Senator, but they get some bald headed black bitch who cowers in fear of a woman with a dick.

Did you hear what the White Liberal Chick said "Where are the police" Stupid is as stupid does, and they vote Democrat.

DC is a city, not a state.

A city is represented by two Senators and at least one Congressman.

DC is not. They can vote for President but are not represented in Congress.

Their population is larger than many states

If it was to pass, we will need to move the Capitol. There is a reason DC isnt a state.
Maryland should demand the return of the land it donated to the Capital and tell everyone to GTFO.
An answer may be to allow DC residents the right to vote for Senators and Congressmen in Maryland.

SURPRISE!

First we had Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia and Texas.

Now the 51st state. Less than 15 miles wide.

Not what the Founders ever thought it would be!

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 4.34.24 PM.png

DC should have the same as the other 50 states... a vote in Congress.
That is like saying the police ought to have a vote in their own reviews and policies.

Let's also give the Fox a vote on the chicken coop.

SURPRISE!

First we had Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia and Texas.

Now the 51st state. Less than 15 miles wide.

Not what the Founders ever thought it would be!

View attachment 354977

The State of Wyoming has 100,000 square miles but fewer people than the District of Columbia.
Those people are represented by two Senators and a Congressman.
Something DC residents don’t have

Forum List

Back