80 Million Votes

Would you have preferred a trumpian super spreader event? We only have 415,000 plus dead of the coronavirus now. You wanted more spread at a mass public event? Why?
I don't think they understand why there is no one there.

I guess we can just give them their, uh, whatever this stuff is. Qanon, I guess.
Trumps inauguration has 5.2 million views on YouTube.
That’s all?
View attachment 446359
Are you under the impression that’s the only video on YouTube?
View attachment 446366
Is that why Biden has 150K and Trump 5.2M?
Biden has over 9 million. See my screen cap.

They just can't imagine that a majority of the country doesn't adore the buffoon like they do.

It's like trying to explain macroeconomics to a two year old. Too funny.
The sleeping 80 million who never listen to Joe, follow him on social media, didn’t even glimpse at his inauguration and couldn’t pick him out of a lineup!

Even Obama and Clinton fell asleep at his inauguration.
Yes. Biden's Inauguration. President Biden.

Now we begin to clean the stain. MAGA.
President Biden* has delayed his COVID economic relief package fir Americans for months. If ever.
Sucker.
He's announcing his national plan today.

We didn't have one before now.

You have been conned. By a buffoon.
No shock Biden* cheerleaders are so uninformed.
Trumpster. Reality now:

Wow! Gotta wear a mask while on Fed property! That’ll really help the millions of Americans hurting financially!
I sure hope the Biden’s never take off their masks in the White House!
Maybe you didn't read the whole thing.

You are being lied to, and there's nothing I can do to help you. It's on you.

You'll begin to see how flawed these election result numbers will be. Cause 80 million able to get more votes than nObama? LOL
Yes absolutely, first off our country’s population grew by nearly 30 million during that time. Also the hatred of Trump and toxic partisanship in this country has been unparalleled in my lifetime

Hatred? How did Trump get millions of more votes? More black and hispanic votes. Your own leftist talking heads agreed if Trump did that the election was over. Keep lying to yourself. Hahaha.

You'll begin to see how flawed these election result numbers will be. Cause 80 million able to get more votes than nObama? LOL
Yes absolutely, first off our country’s population grew by nearly 30 million during that time. Also the hatred of Trump and toxic partisanship in this country has been unparalleled in my lifetime

Hatred? How did Trump get millions of more votes? More black and hispanic votes. Your own leftist talking heads agreed if Trump did that the election was over. Keep lying to yourself. Hahaha.
He got millions FEWER votes than Biden. Many millions fewer.

I already answered your question. Population growth and hyper partisan times fueled by hate and a pandemic

Forum List

Back