Now I sorta kinda like left-wing riots

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just because Joe Biden was inaugurated today, doesn't mean the fun's going to stop, does it?

Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Portland

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police say a group of protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs are marching in Portland streets Wednesday and have damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon.
The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols at the political party building. Police said it was one of at least four groups planning to gather in the city on Inauguration Day.
Police said on Twitter that officers on bicycles had entered the crowd to contact someone with a weapon.

They said the crowd swarmed the officers and threw objects at the officers, who used a smoke canister to get away."

Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Portland - KTVZ

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just because Joe Biden was inaugurated today, doesn't mean the fun's going to stop, does it?

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police say a group of protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs are marching in Portland streets Wednesday and have damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon.
The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols at the political party building. Police said it was one of at least four groups planning to gather in the city on Inauguration Day.
Police said on Twitter that officers on bicycles had entered the crowd to contact someone with a weapon.

They said the crowd swarmed the officers and threw objects at the officers, who used a smoke canister to get away."

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They had a big sign saying We don't want Biden. We want revenge.

No matter what you might think, these are not seditionists. We know that because 25,000 national guard is not protecting anyone.

Rigby5

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, and I dislike Biden and the DNC.
Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, that did things like the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, gun control, etc., Biden is no good.
I wanted Sanders, Warren, or someone from the left, not a centrist banker.

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Wait till BLM turns on him also. :auiqs.jpg: :D

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, that did things like the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, gun control, etc., Biden is no good.
You get what the Cabal gives you. I hope most Americans have finally learned that they really don't have a vote.

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They had a big sign saying We don't want Biden. We want revenge.

No matter what you might think, these are not seditionists. We know that because 25,000 national guard is not protecting anyone.
The National Guard definitely isn't protecting the US citizens, when they even raised their hand to defend our Constitution “against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They just let China Joe take the white house.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
So has a single one of these punks been deplatformed, or put on a no fly list.
My my Dem HQ's but the real enemy is all those cons out in Burley, Idaho, Cassia County.
2 tier justice system.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Voters are already turning on the lying Democrats. Georgia voters are fuming at their new Dem senators because Dems are stiffing them on the $2,000 they promised if people voted for the Dems.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You one of the Jimmy Doyle mob?? I say I disagree with a lot of your policies though you are NOT dishonest like the Dems. Your "type" highlight issues that frankly only conservatives can solve.

Greg

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

its an attack on democwacy and saftey lol

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's been the mantra throughout 2020 -- Protests, no matter who!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List